Are u friends with metheads? Have u hooked up with any?

Distantconstellation

On 3/25/2023 at 7:09 PM, JohnWayneHolland said:

Tbh the only drug I'm okay with is weed, but I'm turned off by people who smoke weed several times a day everyday, i do weed but it's like once a month, i think once a week would still be fine with me tho.

MTE.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bacardo Royale

• The7thStranger

• AvadaKedavra

• Breathe On Moi

My best friend is a recovering meth addict. He used when we weren't talking, and that was only because he moved to Cali. since his family wasn't accepting of him being trans. Got mixed up with the wrong crowd since he was poor. 

Yes, when we hear people are doing hard drugs, we assume they're low-lives and dangerous people. But you have no idea what direction your life will take. I'm so glad he beat that addiction, and knowing his story doesn't make me love him any less. 

That being said, y'all are probably referring to street meth. Meth can be prescribed but obviously it's not going to be cut with crap like paint thinner or fentanyl. And it's going to be administered by a doctor, the dosages will be monitored for the patient, and typically Adderall will be prescribed for ADHD-- not meth. 

One of my friends started experimenting with it (and a few other things) during senior year, but by graduation he was already falling down the drug rabbit hole and into worlds I was unwilling to visit. Maybe 4 years later I ran into him one night at a gas station. He seemed happy to see me, but it was clear he was homeless.

At the time I was sharing an apartment a few blocks away with someone else from our old high school and I almost invited him to stay the night with us, but the roomate convinced me not to. Looking back it was for the best. 

On 3/27/2023 at 1:05 PM, The7thStranger said:

This is the one of the best posts I have ever read on this website.

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Thanks.

Not cute, not funny. You're going on mute.

What the hell... ya'll need to pick better friends idk what else to say. 

bjP6Ubf.gif

6 minutes ago, Archetype said:

What the hell... ya'll need to pick better friends idk what else to say. 

bjP6Ubf.gif

uh oh, the moral police is y'all

10 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Not cute, not funny. You're going on mute.

Which is interesting because you were the rude one. I just stated my opinion..

bjP6Ubf.gif

2 minutes ago, shyboi said:

uh oh, the moral police is y'all

Good luck :heart:

rihanna-dance.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.