Most of Beyoncé’s peers failed at matching her success, why?

Solaria

1 minute ago, Jonver said:

you're the one that keep posting without facts, beyonce will keep tanking in the streaming.

But... the facts are.. Beyonce outsold and outtoured and outdemanded Shakira. You just refuse to accept them lol

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonver

• bijonse

• QueenBeyoncé

• Bobyonce

8 minutes ago, Jonver said:

arguments are over, since you dont have any.

tha fact that shakira at the end of this year is going to have over 20 billions in spotify, more than beyonce, & she destroy beyonce in youtube, just confirm she's more relevant than her in the streaming era.

And is this solo? because all I'm seeing is 1 collab after another. 

you're the one that keep posting without facts, beyonce will keep tanking in the streaming.

Breath in and breath out,but this time do it slowly :clown:

Just now, Bobyonce said:

Breath in and breath out,but this time do it slowly :clown:

I did it, break my soul still tanking.

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

And is this solo? because all I'm seeing is 1 collab after another. 

beyonce have 53 collabs in her career, shakira still outstreming her.

Just now, Jonver said:

So you can't answer? Where is her solo songs and album?

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

But... the facts are.. Beyonce outsold and outtoured and outdemanded Shakira. You just refuse to accept them lol

He has been ignoring all the stats being posted here:zzz:. A troll me thinks 

Just now, Shelter said:

So you can't answer? Where is her solo songs and album?

her biggest hit this year is a solo song lol

2nd biggest hit this year behind flowers, something beyonce have never done.

2 minutes ago, Jonver said:

"Break my soul" a solo Grammy award winning no1 single still making u mad till this day... Love to see it. Now post Ms. Hips last solo song and album that does well I will wait

3 minutes ago, Jonver said:

her biggest hit this year is a solo song lol

2nd biggest hit this year behind flowers, something beyonce have never done.

:rip:

Just now, Jonver said:

"beyonce streaming stats"

Screams in Renaissance stadium tour:WAP:

2 minutes ago, Bobyonce said:

Screams in Renaissance stadium tour:WAP:

shakira upcoming album already has more streams than Renaissance on spotify, despite it only has 3 songs out.

Edited by Jonver

shakira upcoming album already has more streams than Renaissance on spotify, despite it only has 3 songs out.

Renaissance stadium tour US leg will outgrossed all Shakira arena tour:coffee:

17 minutes ago, Bobyonce said:

Renaissance stadium tour US leg will outgrossed all Shakira arena tour:coffee:

the one she's struggling selling? she belong to the past, just like those 90s bands.

the streaming era eat her alive, break my soul still tanking & shakira still outstreaming her.

Edited by Jonver

14 minutes ago, Jonver said:

the one she's struggling selling? she belong to the past, just like those 90s bands.

the streaming era eat her alive, break soul still tanking & shakira still outstreaming her.

:clown:

4 minutes ago, Bobyonce said:

:clown:

shakira will become the first artist in history to have 4 albums released in 4 different decades with over 1 billion streams on Spotify.

90s-00s-10s-20s.

something beyonce will never achive.

Edited by Jonver

18 minutes ago, Jonver said:

the streaming era eat her alive, break my soul still tanking & shakira still outstreaming her.

Shakira would know about struggling to sell a tour. Seeing as her most recent tour has embarrassing stats and so many shows that didn’t sell out. You don’t need to worry about Beyoncé and her stadium tour that has sold over 90% already. :rip:

Streaming kept Shakira alive and she still can’t give those tickets away for free. :deadbanana4:

Get lost and a job. How am I in my lunch break and you’re still going? Make something of yourself!

1 minute ago, suneclipse121 said:

Shakira would know about struggling to sell a tour. Seeing as her most recent tour has embarrassing stats and so many shows that didn’t sell out. You don’t need to worry about Beyoncé and her stadium tour that has sold over 90% already. :rip:

Streaming kept Shakira alive and she still can’t give those tickets away for free. :deadbanana4:

Get lost and a job. How am I in my lunch break and you’re still going? Make something of yourself!

all I get from this, it's that beyonce cant keep it with the trends and the streaming era, she belongs to the past, as she gets older her streams will become more tragic.

just like those 80s-90s bands.

On 3/22/2023 at 12:20 PM, vale9001 said:

not for me... maybe she is even better. Beyoncè is a great singer and it's interesting how she's so much a good singer and also a spectacular dancer and performer..but vocal skills as pure singer are a little bit overrated. Alicia is a pure singer.

Not even a stan, but what Beyoncé can do with her vocals are extremely impressive. No one alive is touching her technical singing abilities.

50 minutes ago, Jonver said:

Beyonces streams are amazing, she’s the most streamed female from her generation in total streams. Shakira is winning momentarily, Beyoncé is winning the war. The OP didn’t even throw her in there with the irrelevant girls like pink alicia xtina britney etc. 

Beyonce has outsold her in total albums 

beyoncé has outsold her in tickets

beyoncé has outstreamed her in totality before we even include destiny’s child

shakira has more Facebook followers and is higher on spotify daily? Like :sorry: let it go, they’re both at the top of their generation 

6 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

A job get one https://www.indeed.com. Find one that has good benefits because you need therapy too. 

"personal attacks and verbal abuse in a public forum are uncalled for and are usually the preserve of the ill-educated."

now lets stick to the facts, shakira is outstreaming beyonce in the biggest platforms in the world, youtube & spotify.

Edited by Jonver

These Beyonce stans here are terrible, Shakira is and will be bigger internationally:jonnycat:

This song 53 session Shakira sings alone so solo, on the radio you only hear her voice, be serious:keir:

Edited by Xder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.