• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• JustLikeHoney

• stevyy

• Rocket

JustLikeHoney
3 minutes ago, RiseAndShine said:

Stop lying. Mariah's legacy is solidified due to her talent. What other popstar has a recurrent classic like AIWFC? Only MJ with Thriller which doesn't even compare to the peak Mariah continues to hit with her song.

Not to mention her music and lyrics are timeless. She has multiple classics that appeal to many demographics. JLack appeals to gays and Latina women.

Wasn't JLack of talent crying because she couldn't snag an Oscar for that mediocre movie role of hers?

She's nothing special, an above average performer with no memorable performances :gaycat7: Her singing talent is negligible too.

MJ doesn't promote his song every year with a multimillion dollar marketing plan. 

56 minutes ago, RiseAndShine said:

Stop lying. Mariah's legacy is solidified due to her talent. What other popstar has a recurrent classic like AIWFC? Only MJ with Thriller which doesn't even compare to the peak Mariah continues to hit with her song.

Not to mention her music and lyrics are timeless. She has multiple classics that appeal to many demographics. JLack appeals to gays and Latina women.

Wasn't JLack of talent crying because she couldn't snag an Oscar for that mediocre movie role of hers?

She's nothing special, an above average performer with no memorable performances :gaycat7: Her singing talent is negligible too.

Only legends like Mariah Carey who have enough talents and skills to make timeless songs :clap3:

I have to give it to J.Lo. EVEN in 1999 she outsang MIMI. What a talent. 

we love a set up

SBEBwgh.thumb.gif.d2123482f29d5316044a49

It's impressive that Jennifer Lopez reached nearly 240 Million Instagram Followers in 2023 during her 50s.

Mariah Carey has the annual Christmas classic hit & viral TikTok sounds.

1 hour ago, stevyy said:

I have to give it to J.Lo. EVEN in 1999 she outsang MIMI. What a talent. 

I forgot about that JLo performance - how do you sing off key with an autotune mic my god :deadbanana2:

20 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

The JLo hate in general is so forced :doc: Mariah stans keep trying to paint JLo as this "fad" or whatever, when JLo is literally more famous than Mariah Carey in my country and continent :giraffe: Like I'm not joking when I say that EVERYONE knows her

And this song is bigger than any Mariah song if we exclude the Xmas classic

This user really saying “JLo is bigger in my country if you pretend Mariah’s biggest hit doesn’t count”. :rip:

1 hour ago, iconiclegend said:

It's impressive that Jennifer Lopez reached nearly 240 Million Instagram Followers in 2023 during her 50s.

Mariah Carey has the annual Christmas classic hit & viral TikTok sounds.

Most of those followers are bought, even regular people buy followers to promote brands and make money with it, having a lot of followers is really nothing special. 

Tbh idk why people act like talent comes in one form. JLO couldn’t hit a correct note to save children’s lives but at least she’s a great entertainer 

Edited by Mezter

2 hours ago, stevyy said:

Tell them. I’m so sorry Mariah, I’m so sorry for this disrespectful comparison :bibliahh:

After these two performances alone, who would want to think of jlo as an actress or performer besides Mariah’s singing alone, especially when she has no major accomplishments either way, save perhaps the movie Selena and we all know it’s because of Selena. 

1 hour ago, A.R.L said:

Most of those followers are bought, even regular people buy followers to promote brands and make money with it, having a lot of followers is really nothing special. 

Right. All those followers and she can't chart or gross more than 200M at the box office.

27 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Right. All those followers and she can't chart or gross more than 200M at the box office.

This! 

15 pages :deadbanana2:

The Oscar SNUB for Hustlers really didn't humble the J.Lowers.

SBEBwgh.thumb.gif.d2123482f29d5316044a49

On 3/18/2023 at 9:42 PM, Both Sides Now said:

There’s a reason her discography is even more panned than JLo. Her artistry is not good.

Is that why Xtina has 5 GRAMMYs, the same number that the woman in your avi has? (Plus 2 Latin GRAMMYs to boot)

6B2FDC61-3A43-4374-8147-888FE9DBC346.thu

Please keep Xtina's name out of your mouth already when she's more stannable than Mariah in 2023.

And no, Xtina's discography is not more panned than JLo's. Not even on Metacritic. Stripped alone is arguably more acclaimed than any JLo album due to its influence and artistry. :rip:

Edited by La Reina

3 minutes ago, La Reina said:

Please keep Xtina's name out of your mouth already when she's more stannable than Mariah in 2023.

:rip:

When I tell you I screamed 

Just now, suburbannature said:

When I tell you I screamed 

You should scream, because Xtina doesn't have her vocal talent put into question every time she hits the stage. Everyone knows Xtina can still sing, in fact, people often ask her to do the opposite and tone it down instead. For Mariah, it's always a guessing game to discern what's live and what is lipped since like 15 years ago.

16 hours ago, A.R.L said:

Except that Mariah has impact with she does best. Whereas, the other one aka “the better performer” has zero remembered performances or moments in the pop culture.

I mean all Mariah is known for at this point is as  being the Christmas lady. Jlo gave us on of the best superbowl performances of all time. I have a feeling that you havent watched very many of her performances. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.