• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Squall

• Bears01

• simmnfierzig

Help! I can’t stand the success but I can’t stop checking up on this thread :redface:

7 hours ago, Miley Cyrus said:

don't be shy, tank some more :duca: 

:duca:

18 hours ago, Dreajae said:

Update? The streams kinda collapsed on Spotify. I didn't realize he only charted about 14/36 songs on Global. Hm... 

At least we now have our answer to the question about who is the most local artist, dominating the US charts with just one song in the Spotify global Top 50.

I mean these are obviously good numbers but def expected more considering the astounding run of Dangerous

11 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Can't overly say I'm surprised to see you support Morgan Wallen and think there are "bigger things to worry about" than racism. But I will say it's hilarious watching you try and label anyone 'illiterate'. Regardless, I will not let racism go and certainly not at your request. :wave: Thanks anyway!

I never said I supported him? Focus on the real racism, because that isn’t it and you know it. 

1 hour ago, Mattyboy said:

I never said I supported him? Focus on the real racism, because that isn’t it and you know it. 

You didn't have to say it, you just did it. But it figures that you think a white man calling his friend the n-word isn't racism. Get out of my mentions, I have no interest in what you have to say.

5 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

You didn't have to say it, you just did it. But it figures that you think a white man calling his friend the n-word isn't racism. Get out of my mentions, I have no interest in what you have to say.

It would be if he was calling another colored person, but how is that racism if he did it with his white friend? I just don’t get it. But okay, peace. Btw, I don’t support him.. But it just doesn’t seem like a big deal to me.

Edited by Mattyboy

21 hours ago, Dreajae said:

Update? The streams kinda collapsed on Spotify. I didn't realize he only charted about 14/36 songs on Global. Hm... 

Well, he's completely irrelevant I would say mostly unknown outside of Murica. Global stats will def pull him down when compared to US only

13 hours ago, SoldierofLove said:

Help! I can’t stand the success but I can’t stop checking up on this thread :redface:

I keep checking hoping the predictions don't go higher :redface:

If he's done 280k in 3 days, he's for sure getting 500k :rip: 

his album has 36 songs? 

that could give to 1M debut..... 

1 hour ago, BeyColombia said:

his album has 36 songs? 

that could give to 1M debut..... 

Please, stop saying anything :dies: 

These are not amazing numbers for what is essentially 2 albums. Great numbers but not what was being predicted before.

Kali's pure sales are good

Midnights serving (=) in position and sales:giraffe:

9 minutes ago, Machete said:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=335013&title=TOP-20%3A-MORGAN-DELIVERS-AGAIN

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1146892041.png

Everytime someone in this thread posts a Spotify update with "yes he's tanking" HDD just increases his units :deadbanana4:

Yeah a tiny bit and the first estimate is always very conservative. Very, very rarely that goes down over the week

Midnights smashing :clap3:

KALI UCHIS :clap3: Great figure for her, glad she's top 5. 

Morgan :irate:  we better block him next week with Miley New album!!

Kali :eek: I did not know she was that popular at the US she is not that big in Latin America 

Karol 58k :flame: her 2nd week outdoing a lot of female 1st week 

Good numbers for Kali.

Also weird Dangerous barely got a boost from the new album release, although maybe it's expected considering the new album is basically a playlist and doesn't let you much time to play the old one lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.