HDD: Morgan Wallen #1 492k, Kali Uchis #5 53k

Renan90

4 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

Plus his consumers are not in liberal areas which is why he’s struggling to dominate in most major US cities. Even in Nashville, he’s only got 5 songs in the top 20 on AM :celestial5:

FYI AM actually limits the amount of songs an album can have on city charts. I noticed this too during Drake/Taylor/SZA album bombs. It's a max of 3 songs. 3 songs from Morgan's new album occupy Nashville's top 3 while his song from his old album is #10. I promise he's actually #1-36 :rip:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Squall

• Bears01

• family.guy123

5 minutes ago, SignificantOther said:

Except counting the 13 best performing tracks is completely unfair. To be mathematically fair, you would want to count the 13 tracks closest to the average. 

No? Having less tracks increases the average per track

Edited by Axelios

5 minutes ago, SignificantOther said:

Except counting the 13 best performing tracks is completely unfair. To be mathematically fair, you would want to count the 13 tracks closest to the average. 

Tell me you are joking? Counting the 13 best performing tracks out of a 36 tracks album is actually the only way. And it's actually not faire for Morgan in this case. Because if the album got only 13 tracks to begin with, it'll do much better than the streams of the 13 best performing tracks since there will be replay value and less time to listen to the album:rip:

Let's not be delusional here. 

I don't like Morgan but this is purely how charts work.

Edited by PopFan1996

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

If we can listen to SZA, Selena Gomez (her BLM comment) and Camilla, why is he different? Genuinely asking, I didn't follow the whole thing. 

Because people really pick and choose when to be outraged. It's shameless. Morgan was wrong for what he did, but so was all those artists you named + Justin, yet no one is holding it against them. ATRL/Gays just don't like Morgan and his music so they are hiding behind the "racist!!!1" excuse for their hate. Just hate him without masking it as social justice :rip:

I wouldn't be surprised if his final numbers are closer to 550-600k :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Machete said:

Because people really pick and choose when to be outraged. It's shameless. Morgan was wrong for what he did, but so was all those artists you named + Justin, yet no one is holding it against them. ATRL/Gays just don't like Morgan and his music so they are hiding behind the "racist!!!1" excuse for their hate. Just hate him without masking it as social justice :rip:

:cm: I’d have a million times more respect for these users if, when saying I like his music they just said “your taste in music sucks” instead of “ok you card carrying KLAN member” 

And then they would stop acting so shocked when they find out that he’s as mainstream as it gets and: it’s not exclusively white supremacists streaming/buying his music en mass

17 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

Idk what kind of black people you know but your average black person is DEFINITELY not listening to Morgan Wallet :deadbanana:

Plus his consumers are not in liberal areas which is why he’s struggling to dominate in most major US cities. Even in Nashville, he’s only got 5 songs in the top 20 on AM :celestial5:

They sure as hell aren’t. However, I do think ADOS don’t give a damn. 

"ACTUALLY, most black Americans are Morgan Wallen super fans!!!!!!1111"

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

10 minutes ago, Machete said:

They don’t like him because he’s not a main pop girl. Atrl’s gay community needs to go therapy for past tantrums with straight men. You can tell many of them never had a good relationship with male figures in their lives. Straight males are often looked at as an enemy on this site. A belief like that can’t be healthy as a grown adult and has to affect your life negatively in some way. 

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

"ACTUALLY, most black Americans are Morgan Wallen super fans!!!!!!1111"

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

20 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

To be fair, I know 2 that like his music (they liked his collab with lil Durk and checked out his music from there) but the rest I know actively don’t care. 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

He was blowing up and dominating the charts before he ever even said anything :rip: he’s as mainstream as it can possibly get aka he appeals to a lot of different people. 

I’ll be like most normal people and say “he’s apologized, I’ll move on like most normal people do” 

Sis, we both like Beyonce. She’s performed concerts for dictators. Let’s not be delusional and act like the music industry is full of saints :cm:

I know Beyonce isn't being brought up to excuse a white male country act being racist. Chile. As if this man won't perform for a Trump rally or anti gay/human rights politician in a heartbeat.

52 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

It's obscene that your point of reference through what you're doing is "two black people I know" while purposefully ignoring the negative reaction he received both from black audiences and black peers.

A year after the incident:

This man has an allegedly diverse fanbase.. who then harass a black woman into premature birth? :deadbanana4:

No one would suggest that black musicians or specifically black country artists represent all black Americans, but neither then does it make sense to suggest your 2 friends (:deadbanana4:) would either. 

If you want to be a stan and enjoy a singer having huge success because of their place as a proxy for culture wars, then you also have to take the L when it comes to most people in certain cultural divisions viewing him negatively.

You can always go post on 4chan or TruthSocial if you are tired of seeing people viewing him negatively. I'm sure there's very little negative criticism of him over there! 

Edited by Communion

1 minute ago, Communion said:

It's obscene that your point of reference through what you're doing is "two black people I know" while purposefully ignoring the negative reaction he received both from from black audiences and black peers.

A year after the incident:

This man has an allegedly diverse fanbase.. who then harass a black woman into premature birth? :deadbanana4:

No one would suggest that black musicians or specifically black country artists represent all black Americans, but neither then does it make sense to suggest your 2 friends (:deadbanana4:) would either. 

If you want to be a stan and enjoy a singer having huge success because of their place as a proxy for culture wars, then you also have to take the L when it comes to most people in certain cultural divisions viewing him negatively. You can always go post on 4chan or reddit if you are tired of seeing people viewing him negatively. I'm sure there's very little negative criticism of him over there! 

I can post wherever I want ATRL user Communion. I’ll refer back to this comment I made earlier and go back to ignoring you 

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

:cm: I’d have a million times more respect for these users if, when saying I like his music they just said “your taste in music sucks” instead of “ok you card carrying KLAN member” 

And then they would stop acting so shocked when they find out that he’s as mainstream as it gets and: it’s not exclusively white supremacists streaming/buying his music en mass

2 hours ago, BnPac said:

don't understand why people hate him so much. I didn't really follow the whole thing but I heard he called his friend the N**** word? 

If we can listen to SZA, Selena Gomez (her BLM comment) and Camilla, why is he different? Genuinely asking, I didn't follow the whole thing. 

If he has indeed been racist, I hope for his sake that he changed his views. 

Anyway great numbers, I have never listened to his music but maybe I'll give it a spin one day since people say it is romantic. 

Selena Gomez and Camilla being listened to? They are assholes and don't have a solid a list base. And on the level of Morgan? lol 

He's not being incentiviezed to change his views. His fanbase made that pretty clear. He doesn't need minorities whatsoever.

8 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Black artists and figures within country music: "Morgan's success is a reminder of how little we're valued as people. His success is a slap in the face."

You: "Okay but these two black guys I know - well, I don't speak to them, but like, I know them through people - don't like.. listen to Morgan Wallen, but they definitely don't care he did something bad, so I'd suggest people stop being such fragile snowflakes!"

It takes such little inconveniencing to get liberals to revert back to the conservatives they were all along. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Black artists and figures within country music: "Morgan's success is a reminder of how little we're valued as people."

You: "Okay but these two black guys I know - well, I don't speak to them, but like, I know them through people - don't like.. listen to Morgan Wallen, but they definitely don't care he did something bad, so I'd suggest people stop being such fragile snowflakes!"

It takes such little inconveniencing to get liberals to revert back to the conservatives they were all along. :deadbanana4:

ATRL user communion, you once again create complete narratives in your head for words I never said. I said 2 of my African American friends (out of the 6 AA friends I have) liked his music, while the others didn’t care about the controversy you spend your day online caring about :cm: I also blatantly said: “I don’t speak for an entire community”. 

Just like you don’t exactly have your finger on the pulse of the American people with your CCP stanning :cm:

Just now, Bears01 said:

(out of the 6 AA friends I have)

Oh dear god, you're counting them on your fingers now.  :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

That one member bragging about the short-attention span of americans to racist incidents and white supremacy. :toofunny3:

Edited by Scars

4 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

The amount of racists in this thread :biblio:

ATRL is full of racists and its allowed! unless u shade britney or gaga then u get a WP.

LIL_WAYNE_LIVE__Rolling_Loud_Cali_2023_F

3 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

Idk what kind of black people you know but your average black person is DEFINITELY not listening to Morgan Wallet :deadbanana:

They just make **** up on this site, I highly doubt that person is even black 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.