Chris Brown meltdown over Chlöe collab criticism

Gui Blackout

1 minute ago, crazypisces said:

Rihanna is exploiting people in third world countries to make her ugly lingerie and low quality makeup. Cancel her over that, worry about real issues 

“real issues” :lmao: 

when rihanna is taken to court over this little fan fiction, then we can talk about “real issues.” worry about your favorite tweaker keeping his temper under control and his hands off of people 

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• crazypisces

• Mel.

• Armani?

13 minutes ago, crazypisces said:

You’re a mod ? I’ll lose my account for telling the truth. Taylor swift dated a 17 year old ass a grown ass woman, why is she not held accountable. 

I'm not a mod I'm just warning you about talking about taylor swift. I got warning points or even banned for less than what you've been posting in the thread

ot: christ brown stays being a clown, thau protest too much

2 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

I think it will be her biggest song yet, the announcement tweet has over 130k likes 

if her twitter engagements would translate to sales and streams then her solo career would be a huge success

1 minute ago, blaggot said:

“real issues” :lmao: 

when rihanna is taken to court over this little fan fiction, then we can talk about “real issues.” worry about your favorite tweaker keeping his temper under control and his hands off of people 

How many billionaires and big corporations are held accountable for deplorable behavior and low morality…. Oh wait, it’s okay because it’s Rihanna 

Almost killing his girlfriend with his hands is "a mistake he made ar 17“? 

And as for miss Chloé she deserves the lashings for supporting/collab with a monster

Nene Leakes Smh GIF

10 minutes ago, crazypisces said:

How many billionaires and big corporations are held accountable for deplorable behavior and low morality…. Oh wait, it’s okay because it’s Rihanna 

none of which you actually care about either, until it’s time to put on a cape for an abusive crackhead. move! 

He's never going to change 

This abuser is lucky as a BLACK man that he still has a career. 

It's BS that he has literally assaulted MULTIPLE people and gotten away with it yet a black woman like Janet Jackson gets cancelled for a damn boob and Will Smith gets cancelled by the Oscars for one slap. 

when he will actually BE cancelled? not that chlöe girl collabing with this jackass :rip: 

Edited by Frozen99
name

Is domestic violence being compared to professional boxing? 

Everyday I pray we go back to our roots and the universe sends a new meteorite our way! 

52 minutes ago, crazypisces said:

Didn’t Taylor date an underage boy Ass a grown ass woman? Why don’t you have a problem with that 

In my culture and country nothing wrong if someone 22 dates someone 17 years and 11 months. Absolutely legal and absolutely culturally accepted. 

So yeah I have no problem with that and I have problem with men beating women. 

Edited by vale9001

Did he lie?

white people (celebs) are allowed to get away with anything and they’re held up and celebrated

while black celebs have to carry their burdens and be reminded of their shortcomings constantly

Edited by Mel.

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Did he lie?

white people (celebs) are allowed to get away with anything and they’re held up and celebrated

while black celebs have to carry their burdens and be reminded of their shortcomings constantly

Beating several women over about a decade isn’t a shortcoming

9 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Did he lie?

clown

1 minute ago, Tylerbv said:

Beating several women over about a decade isn’t a shortcoming

Lmaooo @ several

it definitely hadn’t been several, but whatever helps you sleep at night :michael:

I said what I said and he’s speaking facts. Y’all are just to busy hating him to see it, everyone he listed has flourished in their careers, but every time he releases music, an album, etc..he has to be reminded of his abusive past. White people don’t receive the save treatment and you have to be dumb and delusional to not see that

Just now, monologueNacafe said:

clown

Suck my cawk.

I said what I said. 

calling me a clown doesn’t change the fact that he’s right. Go cry about it

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I thought he was at least in his late 30s or early 40s :skull: 

He debuted when he was 16

Did you think he was older back then? Lol

OT - Chris Brown being embarrassing again. He didn't need to respond. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Lmaooo @ several

it definitely hadn’t been several, but whatever helps you sleep at night :michael:

I said what I said and he’s speaking facts. Y’all are just to busy hating him to see it, everyone he listed has flourished in their careers, but every time he releases music, an album, etc..he has to be reminded of his abusive past. White people don’t receive the save treatment and you have to be dumb and delusional to not see that

Not saying privilege isn’t real, but he’s a trash person and doesn’t deserve to be absolved of his consistent abusive and narcissistic behaviour. He has 55M listeners on Spotify currently so you could say he's “flourishing” as well. Other abusers are gross as well. 

14 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Did he lie?

He didn’t lie. However, this is a case of “right message, wrong messenger”. Chris is a repeat offender. He has a history of abusive, toxic behavior. 

Roman Holiday

The Twitter babies make me wanna support Chris. The fact that Rih can bump to his songs and move on but stan Twitter still takes this weird moral high ground towards him. They never learn.

Edited by Roman Holiday

I didn’t know there were Chris Brown stans on this forum. I guess they’ve been in hiding all this time. Wow. 

Shock What GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.