Chris Brown meltdown over Chlöe collab criticism

Gui Blackout

On 2/17/2023 at 5:58 PM, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

You only have the one example. So we can agree he groomed once before it was a known term. You couldn't come up with a second accuser at all. You couldn't come up with a first accuser either. She says Elvis is a good man 💅🏻. Please explain why you can't come up with a second example

This is your DEFENSE? :deadbanana4:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• crazypisces

• Mel.

• Armani?

20 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Charlie Sheen allegedly gave it to someone in a group sex escapade. Pretty sure it was HIV and not AIDS but I don’t have time to fact check at the moment so my info may be off. 

You can’t “give” someone AIDS, it’s not a virus, it is an umbrella term for late-stage infections caused by a decreased immune system response (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) in someone with often uncontrolled HIV.

Edited by Headlock

MadonnasBoyfriend
36 minutes ago, Headlock said:

This is your DEFENSE? :deadbanana4:

I would never defend Chris brown. What he did was wrong and he should always suffer the consequences of it

1 minute ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I would never defend Chris brown. What he did was wrong and he should always suffer the consequences of it

…I’m referring to your “defense” of Elvis :rip:

2 hours ago, Headlock said:

You can’t “give” someone AIDS, it’s not a virus, it is an umbrella term for late-stage infections caused by a decreased immune system response (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) in someone with often uncontrolled HIV.

Pardon my quick response. Allegedly someone contracted HIV after a sexual experience involving sheen and it later developed into AIDS. Allegedly. 

13 hours ago, Armani? said:

Chloe has some control but definitely not full control

Last summer she didn't know when the album would come out after previously saying it would be out soon

Chloe and Halle are fans don’t get around it just like most rnb girls every couple months we have this discussion so the same group of people can heal together while the rest bumps to his music and go to his concert and spend 1000 for a photo with him.  

he needs to be on Twitter for work but honestly if he stayed off of that he’d be Gucci 

I know so many females that Stan hard for him. These fans of his need to have some respect for themselves if they’re stanning this loser

On 2/17/2023 at 1:48 PM, BlueTimberwolf said:

How Did Elvis and Priscilla Presley Meet? | POPSUGAR Celebrity Australia

this was always weird to me and the whole he never touched her and waited is like so then why did you get with her what was the attraction like ugh ew a grown ass man Dx

On 2/17/2023 at 1:49 PM, Tusk said:

The “narrative” that he just proved to be true with that rant. His physical abuse is just emotional abuse now. He hasn’t changed.

Girl, bye

if that's the case then anytime a user drags or shades someone it would be under the same umbrella

On 2/17/2023 at 1:52 PM, PopA911 said:

wait what?!

On 2/17/2023 at 1:55 PM, Take Me Apart said:

Hes a lot younger than I thought :rip:

yeah he's clearly not been aging well because of all them drugs he be doing now

On 2/17/2023 at 2:01 PM, UnusualBoy said:

I just saw he brought up the Evan Peters /Emma Roberts incident too :skull:

yeah i screamed when i saw that

On 2/17/2023 at 2:02 PM, worldwide angel said:

the way so many people have 

made him feel comfortable 

enough to say this stupid sht :skull:

- the downplaying of the rihanna incident 

- karrueche 

- kii kii'ing about kehlani's su!cide attempt....

and that's just the bare minimum. 

this POS needs to rot atp

EDIT: its also disgusting of him to deflect onto 

white domestic abusers like....why do you want 

to get away with abuse so bad

tea and also who's that in your avi?

On 2/17/2023 at 2:05 PM, Rev8 said:

shoved a woman to the ground leaving her with torn ligaments(2013)

wait wtf how hard do you have to be pushed for that to be your injury omg

The Virginia jumped out 

8 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

tea and also who's that in your avi?

kelela :heart2:

Is he complaining because he’s not getting the success he think he deserves? Or that fact that he has abused people keeps being brought up? He’s the one that ****** himself over & hasn’t actually been cancelled, so what’s the complaint? 

15 hours ago, Keeandga said:

Is he complaining because he’s not getting the success he think he deserves? Or that fact that he has abused people keeps being brought up? He’s the one that ****** himself over & hasn’t actually been cancelled, so what’s the complaint? 

He's complaining about the backlash that he's getting from this collab because people keep bringing up his past then he brought race into it how the way white abusers are handled are almost never accordingly. He made a point but wasnt self aware to realize that it still applies to him in a different manner which then triggered him even more proving the criticism against him to be true.

13 hours ago, prézli said:

17 years? It wasn't that long ago.

That's literally 3 years shy of 2 decades ago. That is objectively a long time.

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Didn't he hit Rihanna in 2009? That's 14.

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

He's complaining about the backlash that he's getting from this collab because people keep bringing up his past then he brought race into it how the way white abusers are handled are almost never accordingly. He made a point but wasnt self aware to realize that it still applies to him in a different manner which then triggered him even more proving the criticism against him to be true.

Oh okay, but the my next question would be. What’s he done to show us he has changed or deserves a second chance?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.