• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• crazypisces

• Mel.

• Armani?

Not sure why he's complaining about criticism his music still gets streamed and he still gets hits :dies:

He should be thankful some people still listen to him lmao

He's deranged what was Chloe thinking when she decided to collab with him :deadbanana4:

All this drama for a Chloe collaboration that will be lucky to chart at the bottom of the Hot 100  :deadbanana2:

I guess he doesn’t consider everything else he did afterwards a mistake :celestial5:

Beating a woman is not a mistake, Chris.

His reaction repulses me even more. 

Just now, Venice B said:

He's deranged what was Chloe thinking when she decided to collab with him :deadbanana4:

Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

money.

9 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I just saw he brought up the Evan Peters /Emma Roberts incident too :skull:

oop shes over!

17 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Also, he's so entitled. He's got the male privilege of still having a career, getting tons of hits and collabs with top tier artists, the industry keeps pushing him despite his psycological problems and erratic behaviour, and yet he still finds something to complain about and a way to play the victim out of all of this. Just grab your money, record music in silence and leave :rip:

This. From what I know he's still very successful, he still has fans that stan him. He can't take criticism, that's what this is about. All the wannabe "victims of cancel culture" are just whining that they can't say their bullshit anymore without getting flack for it and yet most of them are still successful. I mean, Chris in particular is still so powerful that women are willing to jump off the bridge for him, like Chlöe or Jennifer Hudson recently. What more does he want?

angry-sorry.gif

Edited by The Next Day

Not the race card :rip:

Also the aids thing...disgusting trash

He has been making mistakes since that incident happened. He is a disgusting pos

3 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

She's 22

In the photo, not when they got together

I might be an ORH but it's common sense that this man needs to be LOCKED UP! :biblio:

Edited by Beyonceist

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 minute ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

In the photo, not when they got together

Priscilla who's still alive and can speak for herself says Elvis waited like a gentleman but yes thanks for the picture of Elvis marrying a 22 year old. It's lovely 😍

The Rihanna incident was not an isolated one. He has a pattern and lengthy history of abusive behaviour.

So it's not really a mistake, is it?

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I guess he doesn’t consider everything else he did afterwards a mistake :celestial5:

I was just thinking this as well. Chris never acknowledges the incidents that took place AFTER Rihanna and are STILL taking place. He is a repeat offender. THAT is why people dislike him so much. (Although, he did make a valid point regarding Blueface & Chrisean.)

3 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Priscilla who's still alive and can speak for herself says Elvis waited like a gentleman but yes thanks for the picture of Elvis marrying a 22 year old. It's lovely 😍

He was for sure dating and making out with an underage girl.  I doubt Priscilla would ever admit to Elvis raping her statutorily. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
Just now, BlueTimberwolf said:

He was for sure dating and making out with an underage girl.  I doubt Priscilla would ever admit to Elvis raping her statutorily. 

I mean she easily could if that's the case. You can't know more about her relationship than she does? That's impossible. Do you have any other examples since this one does not work?

30 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

Hes a lot younger than I thought :rip:

I thought he was at least in his late 30s or early 40s :skull: 

Those years of drug abuse took their toll

2 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I mean she easily could if that's the case. You can't know more about her relationship than she does? That's impossible. Do you have any other examples since this one does not work?

even if they never slept together until getting married, she was still 15 when they got together :skull: how can you possible defend that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.