Chris Brown meltdown over Chlöe collab criticism

Gui Blackout

MadonnasBoyfriend
5 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

even if they never slept together until getting married, she was still 15 when they got together :skull: how can you possible defend that

Ask pricilla. Or at least provide example number 2 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• crazypisces

• Mel.

• Armani?

36 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

he wasn’t 17 when this happened as well https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/frank-ocean-says-he-got-jumped-by-chris-brown-1534750/amp/

he’s just so pathetic, so embarrassing… 

did he also just compare people that like watching fights to him hitting Rihanna? :biblio:

I don't follow them but I believe Blueface and Chrisean are a male and female who physically fight and had/have quite a toxic relationship.

Just now, Soda Pop Queen said:

I don't follow them but I believe Blueface and Chrisean are a male and female who physically fight and had/have quite a toxic relationship.

oh i did not know that, my bad then… still doesn’t cover up the fact he’s trash :deadbanana4:

13 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I'll always hate him :bird:

and why's he acting like some victim of cancel culture when he still is relevant and gets hits

that part. A hit dog will always holler. He knows what people say about him is still true which is why he ALWAYS responds. 

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

1 minute ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Ask pricilla. Or at least provide example number 2 🤷🏻‍♂️

the tweet was about chris brown, but Priscilla has stated in numerous interviews that she was only 14 when she met and started dating elvis, and that her parents hated the age gap but never did anything to stop their relationship. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 minutes ago, brenda-walsh said:

the tweet was about chris brown, but Priscilla has stated in numerous interviews that she was only 14 when she met and started dating elvis, and that her parents hated the age gap but never did anything to stop their relationship. 

She says Elvis never touched her till 18 if you are going by what she said. So you didn't have a second example to post since this one is a bit of a reach??

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

• ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

Hes a lot younger than I thought :rip:

Hate ages a person

1 minute ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

She says Elvis never touched her till 18 if you are going by what she said. So you didn't have a second example to post since this one is a bit of a reach??

he was still dating a 14 year old :rip:

the reason Chris still gets grief from some is because he's always going to war with accountability and himself. He's always on some whataboutism and he childishly melts down over the smallest stuff. I doubt he's attended any real therapy sessions that weren't court ordered so no, it doesn't matter how long ago the RIhanna incident was when your behavior is always reminding people of it. People are human and have flaws but he doesn't give anyone a reason to think he's grown as a person since despite being "older" at 33. He's never getting the lesson.

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 minute ago, brenda-walsh said:

he was still dating a 14 year old :rip:

Not according to her who was actually in the relationship. And then how you can't provide another example shows why he was never cancelled like Chris Brown

50 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

he wasn’t 17 when this happened as well https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/frank-ocean-says-he-got-jumped-by-chris-brown-1534750/amp/

he’s just so pathetic, so embarrassing… 

did he also just compare people that like watching fights to him hitting Rihanna? :biblio:

Two grown man got into a fight. Frank is not a victim 

Just now, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Not according to her who was actually in the relationship. And then how you can't provide another example shows why he was never cancelled like Chris Brown

Didn’t Madonna write child p0rn about a Puerto Rican teen and and laugh about one of the people in her entourage getting raped. Get over yourself, y’all like to pick and choose but let these little white ******* get away with anything 

MadonnasBoyfriend
Just now, crazypisces said:

Didn’t Madonna write child p0rn about a Puerto Rican teen and and laugh about one of the people in her entourage getting raped. Get over yourself, y’all like to pick and choose but let these little white ******* get away with anything 

Well she didn't say how old he was

14 minutes ago, Orsay said:

I'll always hate him :bird:

and why's he acting like some victim of cancel culture when he still is relevant and gets hits

But you don’t hate Alexa Demie for kissing a 12 year old as a grown ass woman. Y’all pick and choose 

Not y’all coming for a dead man with a wife who loved him all the way :rip: 

give it up deelishis 

35 minutes ago, ohjulia said:

Beating a woman is not a mistake, Chris.

His reaction repulses me even more. 

Didn’t Taylor date an underage boy Ass a grown ass woman? Why don’t you have a problem with that 

Just now, crazypisces said:

Didn’t Taylor date an underage boy Ass a grown ass woman? Why don’t you have a problem with that 

keep this up and you'll lose your account :redface:

Just now, #Beautiful said:

keep this up and you'll lose your account :redface:

You’re a mod ? I’ll lose my account for telling the truth. Taylor swift dated a 17 year old ass a grown ass woman, why is she not held accountable. 

cry more, man child :lmao: 

him and his stans acting like it was an isolated incident is what really makes me chuckle. it didn’t stop at just rihanna 

2 minutes ago, blaggot said:

cry more, man child :lmao: 

him and his stans acting like it was an isolated incident is what really makes me chuckle. it didn’t stop at just rihanna 

Rihanna is exploiting people in third world countries to make her ugly lingerie and low quality makeup. Cancel her over that, worry about real issues 

22 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

mind you all this over a CHLOE song thats not going to chart on any chart on the planet

I think it will be her biggest song yet, the announcement tweet has over 130k likes 

Not this POS taking everybody down to hell with him. Did he really just compare himself to Emma Roberts? I can't 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.