• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahauntingnearu

• MusicIsMyMaster

• AnonnonA

• BlackoutZone

SHE'S MOTHERED! this is a ******* serveeeeeeeeeeeee omg and straight from the 70's, I'm so glad she took my favorite WYP route from step into my life in full disco.

29 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

A collapse :WAP:

I'm obsessed with the (shouty) chorus. Listened once an hour ago and have had it stuck in my head since.

that only happens when you have TALENT. loveeeeee the shouty chorus. it truly evokes the 70's divas.

She really said, let me give the british cigarrettes what they want, huh? This is a bop!

This is EXCELLENT as expected. :clap3:

Honestly the Billies and the Selena gomezs of the world really have skewed the world’s perception of music if this is “shouty”.  

Free Yourself’s course is better described as “shouty”. Must be weird to not know what a voice sounds like with some power behind it.

2 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

Honestly the Billies and the Selena gomezs of the world really have skewed the world’s perception of music if this is “shouty”.  

Free Yourself’s course is better described as “shouty”. Must be weird to not know what a voice sounds like with some power behind it.

:oh:

OT: she's serving as usual :WAP: a bop

Fashion Runway Sticker by prettylittlething for iOS & Android | GIPHY

Fashion Runway Sticker by prettylittlething for iOS & Android | GIPHYFashion Runway Sticker by prettylittlething for iOS & Android | GIPHYFashion Runway Sticker by prettylittlething for iOS & Android | GIPHY

MOM REALLY DID THAT

:jonnycat:

LA LA LA LA LA LA
SHAKE TILL THE PEARLS FALL OFF

its giving walking down fifth

upper east side

shopping spree

MA MA

expensive

:jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

Whew her vocals are everything.  I do like this more than FY now but we will let time be the deciding factory.  Guess she’s coming for AOTY again, sorry Ava, Kelela, and Caroline!

Such a shame camp and "loud" music are not more popular among artists because this is incredible

• ATRL Moderator

I kinda hate the intro, it's all the tongue popping noises in the beginning

After 30 seconds it's fabulous though :smitten: 

45 minutes ago, ThehushSound said:

Spill sis. Can't stand those ASMR wannabes, here we stan vocalists and vocalists only

whitney-houston-singers.gif

OT: I hate her for releasing this after I went to her concert last year. Free Yourself was so amazing live, I can't imagine the collapse if the sang this :WAP:

Wow that bass line!

A bunch of the Drag Race family follows her on insta in fact Gigi Goode was hanging out with her a week back or so. 

they all better STAN the **** out of this and so mother support.

She’s gonna eat this up LIVE. She better tour the US with this album and I better get tickets. 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.