• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahauntingnearu

• MusicIsMyMaster

• AnonnonA

• BlackoutZone

This is so excellent. What we've come to expect but still FRESH. It's just so wonderful to witness an artist you've followed for so long really hit their stride. Everything since Spotlight has just CLICKED in a way that is hard to describe, and feeling her continue to reach new peaks is such a pleasure.

Ummm I downloaded this bc I know ppl stan get last efforts and I am GAGGED :deadbanana4: like wtf this is amazing 

Pearls is really great :-) Strangely reminds me a bit of Rósín Murphy's songs from Overpowered. 

17 hours ago, Great Username said:

God this is an annoying headache, she's making me more and more homophobic by the day. A sing for only the MOST evil cigarettes

:ahh:

2/2 FOR ME SO FAR :jonny5: She can NEVER miss at this point, the HausofJo extended mix just makes me enjoy it more. Ahhh perched for upcoming album of the year :clap3:

Edited by Blackout2006

She just doesn't miss. ANOTHER BANGER from Mother! I have no idea how she effortlessy makes such uplifting and timeless disco songs, once again it sounds like something that could have been released in 70s and at the same time is very fresh and current. There's no one doing it like her, literally no one.

The intro just puts me in a mood WOW

:((( this has noT clicked for me at all. maybe i need to relisten when im in a weekend mood cus... yeah its FINE idk

On 2/8/2023 at 8:45 PM, karma police said:

the snippet sounds so much better than Flop Yourself
spacer.png

yup, I was right
HJDm0mp.gif
Pearls > > >
HJDm0mp.gif

Edited by karma police

Too bad she isn't performing at the brits. 

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/9/2023 at 3:47 PM, V$. said:

tumblr-inline-nuqqjp-U8e-J1s17jxj-500-1.gif

When’s this gonna be on streaming 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.