Jessie Ware - "Pearls"

RideOrDie

21 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh wow I’m so tempted to play this but am also thinking of waiting till Thursday for the full song :jonnycat: would love to hear the thoughts of those who have heard the snippet/song though!

Edited by AnonnonA

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahauntingnearu

• MusicIsMyMaster

• AnonnonA

• BlackoutZone

oh, she is COMING coming. 

instant classic. 

52 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Sounds mid

:skull:

OT: This snip has a little extra sparkly elements to it I wasn't expecting

• ATRL Moderator
58 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Sounds mid

It's definitely not as instant as Free Yourself, which is a little worrisome.  But lets wait until the full song is out before fully deciding if it's mid or not.

27 minutes ago, khalyan said:

It's definitely not as instant as Free Yourself, which is a little worrisome.  But lets wait until the full song is out before fully deciding if it's mid or not.

I’m sick of insiders overhyping Jessie Ware on a generic disco beat. Free Yourself was a smash and this sounds like a Kylie Japanese bonus track 

Very excited for this incredible, underhyped, non-generic disco diva masterpiece that is gonna be flooded with wave of love and acclaim this Friday :duca: Love stanning a woman who effortlessly releases classics every single time

Edited by BlackoutZone

Can't wait to see if the gorg billboard photo is the cover after all (I'm guessing it is)

19 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

I’m sick of insiders overhyping Jessie Ware on a generic disco beat. Free Yourself was a smash and this sounds like a Kylie Japanese bonus track 

you are clearly not aware of Jessie Ware's discography.

sick of WYP-only fans

e-xFtFxWOG-6OeoQ_H_sn0ZlStvksZAdBigGmnJj

11 minutes ago, MermaidPrincess said:

you are clearly not aware of Jessie Ware's discography.

sick of WYP-only fans

e-xFtFxWOG-6OeoQ_H_sn0ZlStvksZAdBigGmnJj

Exactly. Only Glasshouse is bad

9 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

She doesn't have bad albums :bird: 

this :coffee2:

No bad albums ... but boring parts of her first three albums. This is undeniable; let's take off our Stan goggles for a bit, girlies :skull:

33 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

No bad albums ... but boring parts of her first three albums. This is undeniable; let's take off our Stan goggles for a bit, girlies :skull:

Devotion is very acclaimed and arguably on pair with WYP :michael: Tough Love is cute too. It's just Glasshouse that is an AC radio bore, but it has its moments too

3 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Devotion is very acclaimed and arguably on pair with WYP :michael: Tough Love is cute too. It's just Glasshouse that is an AC radio bore, but it has its moments too

Is the album pre order coming along with Pearls this week ?

Sounds good already! she never disappoints :kitty:

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Devotion is very acclaimed and arguably on pair with WYP :michael:

finally taste! :clap3:

she has 0 bad albums 

19 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Devotion is definitely acclaimed, but how repetitive all the songs' lyrics are, in addition to how monotonous the instrumentals are, is pretty tiring to me... apart from a few incredible standouts on the album.

TL has bop after bop, so though there's not much substance going on it's probably my second favorite of the first four albums.

GH is boring as a whole - but yes it has its moments, like I said. It's really just a few tedious tracks that make me forget how good a few of the others are (plus a good half of 'fine but don't need to listen to' tracks).

Edited by ahauntingnearu

• ATRL Moderator

Glasshouse is stunning :thing: 

As is her entire discography

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.