Golden Hit: Season 3 📀 Congrats to TruGemini! ✨

fountain

Just now, Invisibility said:

@sugarshine akskdkdk girl you're a top 3 hit! :party: your dolphin prostitution witchcraft have worked

SIS. :deadvision: the dolphins are chirping, we did that Y'ALL. look at your girl go. omg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Aurora

• Legend E

• Invisibility

I was like: omg they gonna give me last place with no negative critique in sight. what if I make top 3? hahahaha

ughhhh let me buy a domain and set up some tarot decks right now

At #3 with a score of 9.217…

@sugarshine with “Dolphin Dive”! 

Congrats on such an incredible debut to Golden Hit! This was such a bittersweet song and I hope you are really proud of its performance. The line you walked between endearing and cute, and social commentary here was really strong and we definitely can’t wait to see what you serve in the future! Thanks for joining and congrats on top 3!

Just now, fountain said:

At #3 with a score of 9.217…

@sugarshine with “Dolphin Dive”! 

Congrats on such an incredible debut to Golden Hit! This was such a bittersweet song and I hope you are really proud of its performance. The line you walked between endearing and cute, and social commentary here was really strong and we definitely can’t wait to see what you serve in the future! Thanks for joining and congrats on top 3!

Ahh you did it! A top three debut in your first submission for Golden Hit. :worship2: Your dolphins spoke to us... and we listened! This was such a clever and humorous take on the challenge, combining comedy and wit and social questioning in such a perfect marriage. Loves it, hope you stick around for the rest of the season!

The fact that y'all actually gave me a high score because it was good, not because you were being polite. :weeps:

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. I will take the gift card

:gayalipacat3:

At #2 with a score of 9.333…

@Element with “Heaven in the Deep”! 

What a moment this song is… as Hug said, absolutely one of the most fun and entertaining reads that I’ve ever seen across all the writing tournaments I’ve been part of here. This song will absolutely go down as unforgettable for its amazing mix of creativity and comedy, all while retaining a strong and well written nature! This also continues your streak of top 3 scoring entries, a consistent hit maker (for the rounds you take part in)! It’s always a joy when we see your name pop up in the submissions and the continual acclaim should demonstrate this. An amazing job this round, congrats on the #2!

Which means at #1 with a score of 9.833…

@Invisibility with “Water Breaks in a Lunar Mare”!

Oh wow oh wow… this song was definitely one of a kind. This interpretation of the water theme was so touching and overall made for just such a beautiful and moving entry. Your depiction of birth and new life with this song was stunning, and I hope this #1 reflects that! Furthermore… this is the highest scoring song of the season thus far! Time will tell if that will remain a fact, however it’s definitely going to be hard to beat because this was such a universally loved song and such a near perfect score! Congrats, it’s absolutely deserved. 

the universe said you SHALL design a hit token with a dolphin on it and on the seventh day, I rested cause my back is hurting LOL :penguin:

Just now, fountain said:

At #2 with a score of 9.333…

@Element with “Heaven in the Deep”! 

What a moment this song is… as Hug said, absolutely one of the most fun and entertaining reads that I’ve ever seen across all the writing tournaments I’ve been part of here. This song will absolutely go down as unforgettable for its amazing mix of creativity and comedy, all while retaining a strong and well written nature! This also continues your streak of top 3 scoring entries, a consistent hit maker (for the rounds you take part in)! It’s always a joy when we see your name pop up in the submissions and the continual acclaim should demonstrate this. An amazing job this round, congrats on the #2!

Congratulations once again on proving that if you ever decided to commit to an entire Golden Hit season, you would be unstoppable. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you haven't gotten a Hit Token out of one of your submissions for Golden Hit yet, which in and of itself is ******* insane. Speaking of insane... what on earth was this song, and what drugs were you on/did you put into it? Full disclosure, the others stanned it even more than I did, but this was a huge surprise and I love that we can still be surprised by entries after so many seasons of these writing tournaments on this website. You reached a new peak too, so congrats! Next up: the #1!

Just now, fountain said:

Which means at #1 with a score of 9.833…

@Invisibility with “Water Breaks in a Lunar Mare”!

Oh wow oh wow… this song was definitely one of a kind. This interpretation of the water theme was so touching and overall made for just such a beautiful and moving entry. Your depiction of birth and new life with this song was stunning, and I hope this #1 reflects that! Furthermore… this is the highest scoring song of the season thus far! Time will tell if that will remain a fact, however it’s definitely going to be hard to beat because this was such a universally loved song and such a near perfect score! Congrats, it’s absolutely deserved. 

I honestly don't have any more words to say than CONGRATULATIONS! Your rise in this tournament so far as been nothing short of meteoric. This really was a masterpiece, it was intelligent, it was thoughtful, it was creative, it was beautiful, it was simply divine, and you've ended up with one of the highest scores seen in GH of all time. In a sea of amazing entries, yours really was the cream of the crop. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of writing with us, and we are so excited to see were you go from here.

WdZ_p0lb3ziSzpSrbLDC9of2YJ2cJPqGQiBmhHBqmxyR_lTxnSW1vegSil3KPiZV7ogFs8ZX0k6QeT5ssN168s31bwFczF9gY-CLqRHMbsm7B39KQMeaQem4antcel1hohYThd0IYFnGESadlBEaUeI

Round 3: Way of Water Challenge Ranking & Scores

Congrats everybody on these really high scores and thank you for an amazing round! :clap3:

#1 @Invisibility - Water Breaks in a Lunar Mare - 9.833

#2 @Element - Heaven In The Deep - 9.333

#3 @sugarshine - Dolphin Dive - 9.217

#4 @JoeAg - Float When They Expect You to Reach Abyssal Plains - 8.967

#5 @Legend E - Dilute Me - 8.863

#6 @Julia Fox - your sea destroyed me-like a tsunami - 8.797

#7 @TruGemini - Dive II - 8.64

#8 @beatinglikeadrum - Two Faces of The Water (Force of Nature) - 8.44

#9 @worldwide angel - just the same - 8.333

#10 @Euterpe - Dive - 8.233

#11 @DatChickDoe - Graveyard Rain - 7.983

:heart2:

hIlP_euLGkksjYuXqXCoLlpPM18gFvEO90BgVEfUhme5qo-707GiKLMcDhai_ExIlVXwacKyLKUOvyENpayntAKsowwK6B9I1vZXKU75cSQAuAZwrFbPMU0BKYi9zMpUeVRH7T_02WWQfP2a2D2rzaU

2 minutes ago, fountain said:

WdZ_p0lb3ziSzpSrbLDC9of2YJ2cJPqGQiBmhHBqmxyR_lTxnSW1vegSil3KPiZV7ogFs8ZX0k6QeT5ssN168s31bwFczF9gY-CLqRHMbsm7B39KQMeaQem4antcel1hohYThd0IYFnGESadlBEaUeI

Round 3: Way of Water Challenge Ranking & Scores

Congrats everybody on these really high scores and thank you for an amazing round! :clap3:

#1 @Invisibility - Water Breaks in a Lunar Mare - 9.833

#2 @Element - Heaven In The Deep - 9.333

#3 @sugarshine - Dolphin Dive - 9.217

#4 @JoeAg - Float When They Expect You to Reach Abyssal Plains - 8.967

#5 @Legend E - Dilute Me - 8.863

#6 @Julia Fox - your sea destroyed me-like a tsunami - 8.797

#7 @TruGemini - Dive II - 8.64

#8 @beatinglikeadrum - Two Faces of The Water (Force of Nature) - 8.44

#9 @worldwide angel - just the same - 8.333

#10 @Euterpe - Dive - 8.233

#11 @DatChickDoe - Graveyard Rain - 7.983

:heart2:

hIlP_euLGkksjYuXqXCoLlpPM18gFvEO90BgVEfUhme5qo-707GiKLMcDhai_ExIlVXwacKyLKUOvyENpayntAKsowwK6B9I1vZXKU75cSQAuAZwrFbPMU0BKYi9zMpUeVRH7T_02WWQfP2a2D2rzaU

Huuuuge round. :clap3: Water imagery always wins, water imagery forever. 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, fountain said:

At #5 with a score of 8.863…

@Legend E with “Dilute Me”! 

Another fantastic entry for you this season, and your second highest scoring entry ever! A really great job. Even though this rank is the same as your entry from round one, this score is so much higher and probably would’ve been a top 3 in any other round. Congrats and keep delivering such great writing! 

18 minutes ago, Aurora said:

A huuuuge return to form (at least for me) from last week, this was magnifique, madam. :foxaylove2: Keep on serving slays like this please!

Thank you, legends! :weeps:

Congrats everyone!

Well done everyone! :clap: :heart:

I am sooooo glad I didn't do Invisibility's same concept. I had the same idea because I learned about drinking your own pee and babies being born in fluid a while back. I was gagged when I saw someone wrote a song about this topic - it's such a great idea!

CONGRATS :clap3: :whistle2:

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Huuuuge round. :clap3: Water imagery always wins, water imagery forever. 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Smash round yup yup, knew this challenge would provide acclaimed bops :jonnycat:

24 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Thank you so much! Can’t believe this is my highest score ever lol :clownny:

Finally out of the bottom! It’s only the beginning :WAP:

your boy's a liar era :clap3:

Thank you to the panel I'm super happy about this! I hope to keep bringing you interesting and well-rounded songs for the rest of the season, and to keep refining my style and grammar. Love, Invi

:heart:

1 minute ago, fountain said:

Smash round yup yup, knew this challenge would provide acclaimed bops :jonnycat:

Definitely going on the shortlist for Golden Hit: Season 5 – Best of the Best, methinks! :celestial5:

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Thank you to the panel I'm super happy about this! I hope to keep bringing you interesting and well-rounded songs for the rest of the season, and to keep refining my style and grammar. Love, Invi

:heart:

The way I thought Invi was your real name

Invisibility

6 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

your boy's a liar era :clap3:

omg i mean yes, but i do not think my next entry is gonna skyrocket to the top since it’s very personal and awkward lol but i think it’s fair to made a tribute to my dear friend. 
“Consuelo” really made me shed some tears while writing it 

Just now, sugarshine said:

The way I thought Invi was your real name

Invisibility

Nooooo :deadbanana: I have a rather common name (for Mexico). But my username was inspired by this new age song, of all things:

4 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

omg i mean yes, but i do not think my next entry is gonna skyrocket to the top since it’s very personal and awkward lol but i think it’s fair to made a tribute to my dear friend. 

Whew I am here for this… make us cry too queen :weeps: no but really this sounds very sweet, I’m looking forward to reading it 

11 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Obviously I haven't read your song yet, but taking a purely objective stance, I might suggest after finishing it, coming back to it after a few hours or even days and really analysing it from a technical perspective also. Sometimes when we write things that are deeply personal and have special meaning to us, we can be blind to otherwise obvious mistakes or miss some really beautiful creative changes that explore the same ideas in a more beautiful manner. You still have over four days left on the countdown clock for the Valentine's challenge, so I would suggest really using this time to fine tune your song if you think any moments could be awkward/prevent you from reaching the heights we know you can. Don't lose the raw meaning and emotion behind the lyrics, just nurture them into the best possibility they can be. :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.