• Sergi91

• XIAN

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

nostalgia!!!

my ass will be on November 4 in Medellin 

Que lo disfrutes :heart:

3rd Date at Medellin is coming :jonny5: they should do 1 at Bogota

1.4 Million tickets sold :jonny5:  they are probably 1.5 million with the Colombia dates :alexz:

On 2/2/2023 at 10:39 AM, Rose said:

Jesus, what did Anahi do to her face? So depressing.

?

Has the new recording been out anywhere yet? People were hyping it up earlier this week 

Edited by liquiddiamonds

4 dates in my city..... 

With the amount of money Alfonso missed out on, I'm sure he's second-guessing his decision 

29 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

With the amount of money Alfonso missed out on, I'm sure he's second-guessing his decision 

He's the only one that stayed constantly booked outside of like Maite. I'm sure he's not worried about money.:rip:

Plus they probably all got royalties and stuff still.

12 minutes ago, Jaye said:

He's the only one that stayed constantly booked outside of like Maite. I'm sure he's not worried about money.:rip:

Plus they probably all got royalties and stuff still.

It's still a lot of money from touring and this is without including the amount of promo and good exposure. I'm not saying he's a flop but he definitely missed out on a great career opportunity.

Their manager has been teasing new dates for weeks but nothing has been confirmed so far.

They teased more dates for Brazil and dates for Peru, Chile, Spain, etc.

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Their manager has been teasing new dates for weeks but nothing has been confirmed so far.

They teased more dates for Brazil and dates for Peru, Chile, Spain, etc.

I wish I had a manager like Pedro 

I got tickets for this but I’ve never seen a performance of them, im going to support by boyfriend and only know like the songs from the first album, do they give good shows or is more camp?

10 minutes ago, apasionata said:

I wish I had a manager like Pedro 

I don’t think he manages them now.

they are going to make more money off this tour than they did all those 5-6 years televisa was working them to death. :clap3:

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2023 at 10:06 PM, Superbitch said:

Maite is preggo :skull: 

she can still sing but naturally with the timing

On 3/3/2023 at 6:47 AM, Rose said:

Plastic surgery. 

yeah lots of fillers and botox. but it checks out. she's someone who's struggled with their appearance. in this industry those tend to be the ones most prone to getting work done

On 3/3/2023 at 12:47 PM, SinnerCity said:

what is up with him? i saw an interview with him not too long ago and his response made him seem like such an *******. be humble and acknowledge your roots bruh. nothing to be embarrassed. we all start somewhere

On 3/3/2023 at 3:37 PM, Dark Phoenix said:

I got tickets for this but I’ve never seen a performance of them, im going to support by boyfriend and only know like the songs from the first album, do they give good shows or is more camp?

its a mix of both tbh it will be fun though. i've only seen their televised performances but you're in for a treat with this being their reunion tour

I bought tickets to two shows in Los Angeles and I regret it. One of them was very expensive. lol

I still don’t have ticket for Colombia date :'(

• 3 months later...
On 4/4/2023 at 10:28 PM, memo90061 said:

I bought tickets to two shows in Los Angeles and I regret it. One of them was very expensive. lol

How much did you pay and for what seats? My ticket was about 200 (wasn't resale though I don't think) and I felt that it was reasonable compared to the prices of everything recently. 

1 hour ago, Jaye said:

How much did you pay and for what seats? My ticket was about 200 (wasn't resale though I don't think) and I felt that it was reasonable compared to the prices of everything recently. 

Wow that's a good price!! All tickets were very expensive for RBD. 

I bought two tickets for October 18 for my husband and I. Third row for 1300 each!!

I bought tickets for October 22nd to go with my friends and cousins for $400 each.

I just saw about Anahi's ear incident, it might be such a scary situation :gaycat6:

16 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

I just saw about Anahi's ear incident, it might be such a scary situation :gaycat6:

What happened?

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

What happened?

Her eardrum got damaged while testing the mold for her in-ear monitor, she lost hearing in one ear and she's having balance problems because of it. Doctors say in some months it's gonna be recovered and she said she's ready to tour with just one ear if it doesn't recover on time :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, BrokenMachine said:

Her eardrum got damaged while testing the mold for her in-ear monitor, she lost hearing in one ear and she's having balance problems because of it. Doctors say in some months it's gonna be recovered and she said she's ready to tour with just one ear if it doesn't recover on time :gaycat6:

Omg that’s terrible! I hope she recovers soon. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.