RBD - Soy Rebelde Stadium & Arena Tour

Sergi91

3 more dates in Mexico :party: 1 in Monterrey & 2 in Mexico City 

This is my chance to see them in Mexico City since I Failed to snatch tickets for the first 2 shows

The demand is Huge!!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• peacok

• Sergi91

• XIAN

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get VIP tickets right next to the stage for the first Miami show OMFG

Literally my childhood dream. TAKE MY MONEY RBD

Don't hate me but I got $1300 tickets for the Premium VIP lounge  :gaycatney6:

Edited by poisonparadise96

RBD charging Madonna prices…. Legends only :redface:

The 3 stadium dates in Brazil sold out as well.

Damn, the whole tour got 100% sold out on pre-sale and they keep opening dates, Poncho will end up joining the tour isn't he? 

I don't think any of them expected this kind of slayage :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

A Fourth stadium date in Los Ángeles added and a fourth in Brazil :bird:

They are negotiating even more dates for Brazil, six to be exact 🫠 rumors that they are leaving the Rio-São Paulo area for others fans in other brazilian regions. If its in the south it can be a good deal for Argentinian-Chilean fans, and if its in northeast (rumors that in Fortaleza) it’s better for people in Bolivia and Colombia if they dont announce dates in those countries any time soon. My friends and I booked SP tickets, so if they end up comin closer to us lol

Edited by liquiddiamonds

They had a bunch of viral videos today after the general sale and how people were struggling and fighting each other for tickets :rip: only their second biggest market delivering the kiis 💅

Why are the tickets in the bleachers so expensive? 

Got my LA tickets right in front of the catwalk:party: can't wait to get tickets for NY and CDMX, I might want to do my first trip to Brazil and be with hardcore fans, Christian already confirmed PODM songs on the setlist and I wanna be around fans that actually know the lyrics. 

Exciting to see how latin and kpop acts are selling out stadiums in the US now without really having to cater to white american audiences! 

Colombia and Peru deserve some dates 

Edited by DoubleRainbow!

Got my tickets on the verified Fan sale :duca:

They are not front row but they are good seats I think, and it’s opening night, I am so excited. They were actually my very first concert, when they were touring their first album. 

Edited by rta1913
Typo

Also, since this is “goodbye” and they probably want their last show to be in Mexico, the only way I see them adding other countries is to extend the tour in 2024 and add one last show in Mexico. 

Too bad Estadio Azteca is closed. It would’ve an iconic final show. 

Nobody expected them to do this well in the States :eek: neither did I

People who were mad at them for not touring other countries in LATAM were so sure they would flop in the US 

2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

People who were mad at them for not touring other countries in LATAM were so sure they would flop in the US 

I was expecing USA success

Let's not forget when they release Celestial Album & this happen

The album enjoyed great success in North America upon release. The album sold 137,000 copies[34] in 4 days from its release in the United States, making it debut at number 15 on the Billboard 200 and at number 1 on the Billboard Top Latin Albums ranking

137k in 4 Days pure sales :jonny5: + they always sold her shows back in the 2000s

They really need to add at least one date in Colombia, Chile, Argentina and Spain.

I’d say Rumania as well but that si most likely not gonna happen 

12 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I was expecing USA success

Let's not forget when they release Celestial Album & this happen

The album enjoyed great success in North America upon release. The album sold 137,000 copies[34] in 4 days from its release in the United States, making it debut at number 15 on the Billboard 200 and at number 1 on the Billboard Top Latin Albums ranking

137k in 4 Days pure sales :jonny5: + they always sold her shows back in the 2000s

137K for a top 15 debut :deadbanana4:  2000s sales are insane

I was expecting them to do fine in the US, but not this slayage. They deserve it. :clap3:

Hopefully they'll add Colombia and Spain dates later. They were insanely massive in these markets too, their first stadium concerts were in Colombia back in 2005, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Scars

I was able to get upper bowl for the third night, so I'm fine with that.

22 hours ago, peacok said:

Damn, the whole tour got 100% sold out on pre-sale and they keep opening dates, Poncho will end up joining the tour isn't he? 

I don't think any of them expected this kind of slayage :jonnycat:

Nah.

18 hours ago, rta1913 said:

Also, since this is “goodbye” and they probably want their last show to be in Mexico, the only way I see them adding other countries is to extend the tour in 2024 and add one last show in Mexico. 

Too bad Estadio Azteca is closed. It would’ve an iconic final show. 

Is it really? It would've been great if they did there.

16 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

We have a pretty large Hispanic/Latino population.

34 minutes ago, Attitude said:

I hope they perform Money Money.

What’s is this? :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.