• peacok

• Sergi91

• XIAN

Top Posters In This Topic

Going tomorrow. Super hyped.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2023 at 9:48 PM, Mellark said:

Going tomorrow. Super hyped.

I was there and it was SO GOOD omg:jonny5: So glad we got fireworks for the finale unlike the other 3 LA shows :cries:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Christian joined the girls in the medley, so he did Anahi's parts of Asi Soy Yo, Otro Día Que Va... so cute

and he stans Britney!!!!

Edited by THE BAJAN VIBE

This Legends :WAP:

Coming for +200 million tour :clap3: 

They are at Mexico / Monterrey…. My show is the 16th I’m exited :duca:

• 2 weeks later...

I finally saw them last Friday for the first time ever and… what a show :clap3:

when the novela first aired I was like 6 years old so I couldn’t even attend any of the shows when they were at their prime. Anyway, I remember them being the first time I ever liked a music artist or music in general, I was obsessed with every single song, too bad I was laughed at by my family and friends for liking them so I kinda suppressed this stage of my childhood and seeing them live was like a dream come true :weeps:

about the show I can only say that it was spectacular, they sounded great live; Anahi, Christian and Christopher have an amazing energy, Dulce’s voice remains the same after so many years and Maite improved a lot. However, what actually made the show was the amazing music they have and the entire stadium singing every single song, bop after bop. They really made magic with their music back in the days :clap3:

• Like 2

On 11/20/2023 at 9:50 PM, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

oh my God

The tour has grossed $212.1M so far with 4 shows still left to count :clap3:

USA 30 Shows $130.5M

Colombia 4 Shows $17.6M

Brazil 8 Shows $32.8M

Mexico 8 Shows $31.2M

Legends tbh :jonnycat:

Edited by peacok
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, peacok said:

The tour has grossed $212.1M so far with 4 shows still left to count :clap3:

USA 30 Shows $130.5M

Colombia 4 Shows $17.6M

Brazil 8 Shows $32.8M

Mexico 8 Shows $31.2M

Legends tbh :jonnycat:

Where do the LatAm shows info come from?

My show was last night & it was amazing :WAP:

I had the chance to see then twice back in the 2000s, this time the production looked expensive, the crowd energy was amazing we all sing all songs, I love the set list is very well constructed all of them had they moment, the girls section, boys section, it was really good! I had no idea i knew the lyrics to all of the song, I was shook!

Everyone was dress up with the iconic School uniform, the tie, pink hat or the star, Is probably the biggest crowd Ive ever seen where basically all stadium showed up dress up it was really good.

Anahi is such a star!!! she is a legend, she looked basically like a human Barbie, all her outfits are so good + she looked so happy & thankful to perform I ADORE HER!!!

Maite looked gorgeus & like a skiny legend even when she gave bird earlier this year, she was glowing, her Empezar Desde Cero intro was one of my fave parts of the show

Dulce well.... how she went from looking in shape to oversized but I was like HOW??? how she looked amazing with half outfits & then completly different  with the other half anyway she slayed "Fuego"  I was slayed

Salvame, Solo Quedate En Silencio, Nuestro Amor & Este Corazon people went hard we all jump & scream the lyrics

The show was dope!!! I hope they continue this tour in 2024.... Im sure they will, they will probably take a little break during the 1st months of 2024

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.