• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Outlaws

• peacok

• Sergi91

• XIAN

Top Posters In This Topic

People literally camping here in Brazil for tickets in São Paulo. General sale starts tomorrow. Pre-sale flew in minutes. They better add more dates, especially since these are the sole south american dates

Edited by liquiddiamonds

19 minutes ago, XIAN said:

the codes are for the 2pm presale which wont require verified fan

TY!

Ticketmaster kept declining my citi card all day yesterday but I managed to get tickets last minute this morning after talking to Citi's fraud dept :rip: thank god because I got waitlisted for the general pre-sale

What a nightmare :weeps: It seems I wont see RBD on the 2 Mexico City dates!

I hope the 3rd & 4th dates rumours are true

1 hour ago, XIAN said:

the scalpers are winning with the spotify and livenation presales :deadbanana2:

I hate it here. 

my tia snatched some tickets for the 3rd date. checked aviewfrommyseat and they’re decent seats. :alexz3:

Happy for y'all who got tickets. Annoyed by the dates added para los gringos and by Brazilians asking yet for more dates when most countries don't even have one.

Anyway. I hope they announce more for a lot of countries if possible.

15 hours ago, peacok said:

3rd LA show added :rip:

Holy ****. The demand must’ve been insane :skull:

i got 4 tickets yesterday :heart2:

3 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Happy for y'all who got tickets. Annoyed by the dates added para los gringos and by Brazilians asking yet for more dates when most countries don't even have one.

Anyway. I hope they announce more for a lot of countries if possible.

Im sure they will. I know they knew people would buy the tickets but I don’t think they thought it’d be as crazy as it was. 

Just now, Superbitch said:

Im sure they will. I know they knew people would buy the tickets but I don’t think they thought it’d be as crazy as it was. 

Yeah, same. I'm fine for them announcing for next year, but hopefully they can announce it in advance as the wait is killing me.

1 minute ago, Outlaws said:

Yeah, same. I'm fine for them announcing for next year, but hopefully they can announce it in advance as the wait is killing me.

Sis and they for sure know Brasil was their #2 market yall stanned the **** outta them. Hope you get them :celestial:

tried getting tickets for friends in Brazil and the website (after 1h in the queue) refreshed when I got tickets on my cart and put me back in the queue lmaooo :rip:

Not them selling out like they never went away! :jonny: 

If they milk this right they can prob made so much money!!! The amount they deserved from televisa! 

Not them selling out like they never went away! :jonny: 

If they milk this right they can prob made so much money!!! The amount they deserved from televisa! 

my date was selling out so quickly I had to settle for expensive tickets in the nosebleeds :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.