The Taylor Swift Discography Rate || Winner Revealed!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wastedpotential

• Klein

• By the Water

17 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Great top 3 and a highly deserving #1 :clap3:, but the rest of the list is a disaster, some songs probably made it really far because people forgot to sabotage them, does anyone have a summary of the whole thing (as in the whole list in a single post pls):cm:.

@1989's work is highly appreciated.

Thank you! 

The list of all the songs in descending order is on the first page, third post! 

12 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

What do I do 

well it’s over now thanks a lot farticle 

Surprised yall think cardigan is the strongest on folklore, but at least 1# wasn't enchanted

@1989 thanks for the rate :hug:

was fun commenting with yall cuties

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

KL9yGAM.jpg

7. Wildest Dreams - 8.830

Stans(11): wastedpotential, Quicksand

Lovers(10): Klein, AbeHicks, freakum., TMRA, Bindi, MardinBeksloy, Shendelzare, The Argonaut, Miles, a_d_22, PopA911, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., eli’s_rhythm, sanzo, TaylenaStan, yeezytaughtme, Isaiah, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, 1989, 

Haters(1): KillingYourCareer, Taylor fanboy

Comments:

wastedpotential:  Perfection. Absolute perfection. The video is immaculate, the radio edit (which Taylor usually fucks up) is immaculate. The song is immaculate. The verses aresimple and the chorus is well written, with that gorgeousmelody under it. It might’ve been borrowed from Lana, but thatdoesn’t matter when considering the sheer quality of this song

And that’s my last 11 :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Btw, remember that OTH saying that nobody actually cared about Taylor's music because there were only like 20 participants in the rate? 

70 participants and 230+ pages later... :gaycat7:

nnn i was gonna say the same. but with love story placing 4th perhaps it’s true there’s many success stans :redface:

thanks @1989 idt i’ve ever posted this much on a thread before :penguin:, it was fun and you did a great job

5 hours ago, 1989 said:

XisQgAm.jpg

19. Cornelia Street - 8.502

Lovers(10): a_d_22, Shendelzare, PopA911, eli’s_rhythm, =NEX=, Achilles., Wild Alice, Fifteen, Mr. Duff, Brandi, 1989, pinkbowvintage, Tusk, TMRA,

Haters(1): Taylor fanboy, AbeHicks 

Comments:

wastedpotential: The New York imagery is great, but I actually hate the word Cornelia in this case. It really grates on my ears.

5 hours ago, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

18. Red - 8.513

Lovers(10): PrismaticOwen, pinkbowvintage, Tusk, AbeHicks, 4real, Miles., a_d_22, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., michael196, sanzo, jacklovesyou1, sparrowblue, Bussea, TaylenaStan, yeezytaughtme, Mr. Duff, Allday, Isaiah, Sanguine, Brando, 

Haters(1): Taylor fanboy, Prison,

Comments:

wastedpotential: I love some of the production choices, but some of the metaphors are really clunky.

4 hours ago, 1989 said:

KL9yGAM.jpg

16. Blank Space - 8.598

Stans(11): sanzo 

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, The Argonaut, Peroxide, chaeyonce, a_d_22, JoanneActII, State Of Grace., =NEX=, Taeyong, Wolf Alice, modern thing, luckythisway, TaylenaStan, Mr. Duff, Allday, Sanguine, fama, Holy Ground, Byzantium, freakum., 4real, beagle

Haters(1): Taylor fanboy 

Haters(0): KillingYourCareer

Comments:

KillingYourCareer: My ex from back then posted a meme with this song on Facebook after I dumped him, so I’ll forever associate it with obsessive and bitter gays.

luckythisway: One of the best written pop songs of all time. Her best single imo. The narrative, MV, & rollout were all perfect.

wastedpotential: One of the finest crafted pop songs I have ever heard.

The Argonaut: Her best pop song still

4 hours ago, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

14. All Too Well (10 Min Version) - 8.689

Stans(11): Holy Ground, NordicGuy, Wolf Alice, jacobhalkohit, Mr. Duff, PrismaticOwen, Peroxide, PopA911, feelslikeadream, Lorenzo22, Kyungsooswift, State Of Grace., Navy4life, NMIXX, TMRA,

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, Shendelzare, Miles, chaeyonce, a_d_22, JoanneActII, michael196, sanzo, Ken Lee, Achilles, Quicksand, Ayanaa, Taeyong, The Music Industry, Hunter_13, modern thing, luckythisway, Fifteen, Isaiah, Brando, fama, roso, Tedwards, Prison, velvet night, Klein, Byzantium, pinkbowvintage, freakum., beagle 

Haters(1): sparrowblue, Aiya, Taylor fanboy, creativity., 4real, 

Haters(0): The Argonaut, ithinkheknowsoutsold, Rev8, TaylenaStan 

Comments:

RihannaLoverrr: Excellent& would’ve been a 10 but I hate the ‘Cause in this city’s barren cold, I still remember the first fall of snow. And how it glistened as it fell’ line. Idk why it just feels out of place? 

Holy Ground: 11 the most Taylor Swift song ever. Modern classic!

Fifteen: yep overhyped but a great song

Bussea: SOOOO overrated but cute x something is telling me to sabotage this but oh well!

NMIXX: Tbh i was really obsessed with the original ATW, but She and Jack reintroduced this to me and it became one of my favorite songs

wastedpotential: Overwrought and too long to listen to regularly. I would rate it higher but the annoying simps will be giving this their 11s and I have to counterbalance. After the first few listens, when I was first digesting the new lyrical information, I really haven’t found a reason to go back to this at all. It’s clear that some of it was written really recently, especially ‘never needy, ever lovelyjewel’, which is almost as lyrically awkward and shoehorned in as ‘**** the patriarchy’.

eli’s_rhythm: Too long

The Argonaut: She's a cute girl but I'm sabotaging it as I should

not surprised to see the usual losers acting like clowns :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Rider said:

Now who is this ***** and why they insist of making themselves look like a clown?

vomit.gif

:bibliahh:

I'm glad I didnt participate in this rate. Ever since the folkmore rate when certain users sabotaged the rate it became pointless. Honestly those users that gave everything a literal 1 should be banned from the rate. Literally ruins the fun for everyone else. I feel bad for those who spent days following the rate just to have it sabotaged by a handful of pick me losers 

vomit.gif

5 hours ago, 1989 said:

9bqrYxn.jpg

20. Cowboy Like Me - 8.501

Stans(11): PopA911, Taeyong, TaylenaStan, Prison, Tusk

Lovers(10): Bindi, MardinBeksloy, JoanneActII, inshadesofcool, State Of Grace, wastedpotential, eli’s_rhythm, Ken Lee, sparrowblue, Achilles., Ayanaa, The Music Industry, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, Supernatural, Icarus, Isaiah, Sanguine, Brando, Holy Ground, pinkbowvintage, 4real, 

Haters(1): Miles., jacklovesyou1, luckythisway, Allday, KillingYourCareer, SleepingTigers, Taylor fanboy,

Haters(0): The Argonaut

Comments:

greento:  I used to think this was the worst on evermore, but it's grown on me a lot. I love it now

wastedpotential:  I love the concept of Taylor being a conman cowboy. **** TLGAD, this is the song I want the plot of her directorial debut to be based on.

The Argonaut: T R A S H

I know what to sabotage next time :biblio:

5 hours ago, 1989 said:

XisQgAm.jpg

19. Cornelia Street - 8.502

Lovers(10): a_d_22, Shendelzare, PopA911, eli’s_rhythm, =NEX=, Achilles., Wild Alice, Fifteen, Mr. Duff, Brandi, 1989, pinkbowvintage, Tusk, TMRA,

Haters(1): Taylor fanboy, AbeHicks 

Comments:

wastedpotential: The New York imagery is great, but I actually hate the word Cornelia in this case. It really grates on my ears.

she deserved to be honest :clap3: 

4 hours ago, 1989 said:

SiHHzHY.jpg

15. Sparks Fly - 8.618

Lovers(10): a_d_22, Miles., Shendelzare, MardinBeksloy, PopA911, JoanneActII, eli’s_rhythm, =NEX=, sparrowblue, Achilles., Taeyong, jacobhalkohit, Supernatural, TaylenaStan, yeezytaughtme, Brando, roso, Aiya, Prison, 1989, Taylor fanboy, pinkbowvintage, RihannaLoverrr, AbeHicks, TMRA,

Haters(1): Icarus,

Comments:

wastedpotential: A Swiftian classic, and I’m very glad she changed the lyrics from the original demo.  

How did this make it so high is beyond  me :toofunny2:

4 hours ago, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

14. All Too Well (10 Min Version) - 8.689

Stans(11): Holy Ground, NordicGuy, Wolf Alice, jacobhalkohit, Mr. Duff, PrismaticOwen, Peroxide, PopA911, feelslikeadream, Lorenzo22, Kyungsooswift, State Of Grace., Navy4life, NMIXX, TMRA,

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, Shendelzare, Miles, chaeyonce, a_d_22, JoanneActII, michael196, sanzo, Ken Lee, Achilles, Quicksand, Ayanaa, Taeyong, The Music Industry, Hunter_13, modern thing, luckythisway, Fifteen, Isaiah, Brando, fama, roso, Tedwards, Prison, velvet night, Klein, Byzantium, pinkbowvintage, freakum., beagle 

Haters(1): sparrowblue, Aiya, Taylor fanboy, creativity., 4real, 

Haters(0): The Argonaut, ithinkheknowsoutsold, Rev8, TaylenaStan 

Comments:

RihannaLoverrr: Excellent& would’ve been a 10 but I hate the ‘Cause in this city’s barren cold, I still remember the first fall of snow. And how it glistened as it fell’ line. Idk why it just feels out of place? 

Holy Ground: 11 the most Taylor Swift song ever. Modern classic!

Fifteen: yep overhyped but a great song

Bussea: SOOOO overrated but cute x something is telling me to sabotage this but oh well!

NMIXX: Tbh i was really obsessed with the original ATW, but She and Jack reintroduced this to me and it became one of my favorite songs

wastedpotential: Overwrought and too long to listen to regularly. I would rate it higher but the annoying simps will be giving this their 11s and I have to counterbalance. After the first few listens, when I was first digesting the new lyrical information, I really haven’t found a reason to go back to this at all. It’s clear that some of it was written really recently, especially ‘never needy, ever lovelyjewel’, which is almost as lyrically awkward and shoehorned in as ‘**** the patriarchy’.

eli’s_rhythm: Too long

The Argonaut: She's a cute girl but I'm sabotaging it as I should

NOBODY SHOULD WAKE UP TO THIS :cries:

3 hours ago, 1989 said:
KL9yGAM.jpg

12. Style - 8.715

Stans(11): MardinBeksloy, feelslikeadream, Wolf Alice, michael196,

Lovers(10): Bindi, The Argonaut, Peroxide, Rev8, a_d_22, PopA911, JoanneActII, Kyungsooswift, State Of Grace., sanzo, Navy4life, Quicksand, Ayanaa, Taeyong, The Music Industry, Hunter_13, Supernatural, modern thing, Bussea, luckythisway, TaylenaStan, yeezytaughtme, Mr. Duff, Isaiah, Aiya, creativity., AbeHicks, pinkbowvintage, RihannaLoverrr, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, Byzantium, NordicGuy, greento, freakum., TMRA,

Haters(1): Brando, Taylor fanboy,

Haters(0): Icarus, By The Water,

Comments:

RihannaLoverrr: pop perfection

greento: Her best pop song, and one of the best pop songs of all time

wastedpotential: One of the finest crafted pop songs I have ever heard, again.

MardinBeksloy: her best pop song ever

Rev8: thank you Harry Styles indeed

Tasteless, all of you :biblionny:

3 hours ago, 1989 said:

HqfZgRs.jpg

10. This Is Me Trying - 8.727

Stans(11): State Of Grace, Ethereal Cat, Isaiah, RihannaLoverrr

Lovers(10): MardinBeksloy, The Argonaut, a_d_22, JoanneActII, inshadesofcool, wastedpotential, eli’s_rhythm, Ken Lee, sparrowblue, Pink Whitney, Wolf Alice, Supernatural, luckythisway, TaylenaStan, Icarus, Sanguine, Brando, Aiya, PrismaticOwen, Holy Ground, Byzantium, TMRA, beagle

Comments:

luckythisway: Would be an 11 if I had more than 3 to give

wastedpotential: Depressing as hell, and the source of my ATRL username. The suicide references really hammer this one home emotionally.

Not this is ME! dying making it over exile, mtr, Illicit affair, august etc. :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, 1989 said:

h8DktM9.jpg

3. All Too Well - 9.017

Stans(11): beagle 

Lovers(10): Bindi, MardinBeksloy, Shendelzare, Peroxide, chaeyonce, a_d_22, PopA911, feelslikeadream, JoanneActII, State Of Grace, sanzo, Ethereal Cat, Achilles, Ayanaa, Taeyong, Pink Whitney, The Music Industry, Hunter_13, Wolf Alice, jacobhalkohit, Supernatural, modern thing, Bussea, luckythisway, TaylenaStan, Fifteen, Icarus, Mr. Duff, Isaiah, Brando, PrismaticOwen, NordicGuy, Prison, velvet night, Klein, Byzantium, pinkbowvintage, RihannaLoverrr, AbeHicks, TMRA, 4 real,

Haters(0): ithinkheknowsoutsold

Comments:

RihannaLoverrr: the first time I heard this I was genuinely upset despite never actually experiencing a break up 

Holy Ground: used to be a 10, but now it feels empty cuz the 10min version exists :(

Fifteen: i kinda agree that is amazing but it's so overhyped

wastedpotential: Much better than the 10 minute version, and I will not be taking any comments.

10 minute version deserved

Overall y’all made some choices and will have to live with them 

Spoiler

and then burn in hell for them

I’d like to thank miss @1989 for doing all of this :heart: must have been hard getting traumatized but you made it girl and it was really fun. 

well i'm happy with the top 10 and not mad at cardigan being #1 this was super fun to do and follow through:redface: thanks for hosting @1989you did an amazing job:hug::heart: 

Thanks for the rate @1989 it was so much fun! All the laughs, tears, and mental illness were worth it!

eaux wow! Cardigan at #1 is very deserving :clap3:

Thank you for hosting! @1989 

This rate showed me even more of Taylor and gave me some new songs to stan :heart2:

Thanks 1989 (not gonna spam tag you) for hosting :heart:

Really shocking results but the top 3 is so predictable though :deadbanana: Called it since day 1. If Godchanted were to lose I'm glad it's to cardiGOD. :clap3: 

Remind me to sabotage this is me trying next time :deadbanana4:

And how did YBWM only reach #48 and LS is TOP 4(???) insane

Begin Again top 5 :clap3: 

Ahhh I had to leave, I'm not reading any posts until I catch up. Come on TASTE :WAP:

Thanks @1989 for hosting, this has been a fun rate!

None of mine 11s got to top 10 and I am shock about the amount of sabotages :deadbanana4:

All Too Well 10 should have replaced All Too Well (which should've been around #50)

I'm also shocked agosto wasn't like top 2/3

Disastrous overall results but a correct winner prevailed :clap3:

And of course, thank you @1989! I don't know how you deal with these tasteless hags :heart2:

XX
Ken Lee

20. Cowboy Like Me - Im shocked this one is so high. It recently grew on me, great imagery.

19. Cornelia Street - HOW! Cute but not Top 20 cute?

18. Red - Dear John should've replaced

17. Delicate - Amazing

16. Blank Space - The perfect pop song, would be an 11 if I didn't overplay it.

15. Sparks Fly  - Relistened for the rate &  I like it a lot more, but 15? Dear John deserved.

14. All Too Well (10 Min Version) - Im shook this so low. Its obv long but it's perfection and deservingly hyped.

13. Treacherous - Dear John Deserved

12. Style - perfection

11. Would’ve, Could’ve, Should’ve - beautiful 

10. This Is Me Trying - gorgeous song, surprised so high but not mad

9. Clean - perfection again

8. State Of Grace - Dear John Sweetie, Back To December sweetie.

7. Wildest Dreams - should be top 5

6. August - expected it would be 1 but this is where I would rank her

5. Begin Again - one of my favorite songs, i'm shook it made it this high up. taste

4. Love Story - classic song but 4?

3. All Too Well - Love that both ATW's are in the top 20 but 10TV has replaced original for me

2. Enchanted - Always deserves top 3, TV is going to smash

1. Cardigan - surprised but happy, such an amazing song :heart2:

Thank you @1989 for all your hard work! It was so fun rating and reading everyone's opinions!:heart:

Taylor Swift Reactions Heart Sticker - Taylor Swift Reactions Taylor Swift Heart Stickers

This is GOD winning in the top ten wow, I’ve been lurking cos I didnt know her discography enough to take part but I didn’t know it was so beloved. It’s my fave of hers probably

the results are… interesting! I’m not mad at it at all, even though all my 11s left before top40. anyways good to see GODCHANTED top3 again, the classic album track that everybody loves and will be the lead from Speak Now (TV) :WAP:

thank you for all the hard work @1989 :heart:

So I compiled the average for each album

#1. folklore - 7,994

#2. evermore - 7,663

#3. Speak Now - 7,534

#4. 1989 - 7,438

#5. Red - 7,323

#6. Midnights - 7,300

#7. Reputation - 7,276

#8. Fearless - 6,955

#9. Lover - 6,639

#10. Taylor Swift - 6,486

folkmore dominating like it should. :clap3:

(Hope I didn't make any mistake)

Edited by Klein

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.