Rolling Stone 200 Greatest Singers of All Time

luckythisway

Rolling Stone can't release a list without throwing Taylor on there. No matter what the criteria is.   And to forget Celine to include a bunch of rock artists who can't even sing at al (Bob Dylan in the top 20 is ridiculous), says it all. 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlamSlam

• luckythisway

• FolkLover1989

• suburbannature

10 minutes ago, conquxror said:

i just opened the list and rosalia and kelly clarkson — aka TRAINED vocalists — are below bts’ jungkook who can barely sing on pitch :rip:

:skull:

Just now, Sex with Rih said:

Rihanna

An alto whose range spans three octaves, Rihanna isn’t just one of the biggest pop singers around: She’s one of the biggest voices, period. Her low notes are particularly resonant — she dips into them to underline a phrase, or to add a hint of doubt to a line. But her keening top notes, which have grown more billowing with time, are still the main draw: Half of what made “Umbrella” indelible is her signature, nasal “ella-ella-ay-ay-ay”s. “Rihanna’s voice is just delicious for your ear,” Chris Martin of Coldplay declared. “She is the Frank Sinatra of our generation. She can turn anything into gold with that voice.” —M.M.

And yet Katy Kats and Swifties Keep trying it every time thinking their faves are on the same level as Rihanna when it comes to vocals. Thank you rolling stone

Sis this list is irrelevant,  there is BTS here and Celine is not present 

Hope you like it tho

10 minutes ago, conquxror said:

i just opened the list and rosalia and kelly clarkson — aka TRAINED vocalists — are below bts’ jungkook who can barely sing on pitch :rip:

:sistrens:

20 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Billie Ellish (#198) and Jungkook (#191) over Rosalia (#200) :rip: Rihanna (#68) over Amy Winehouse (#83) :rip: for real? :rip: 

26 minutes ago, conquxror said:

23 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Top 10 is pretty much perfect but where tf is Celine Dion??? 

This is why critics shouldn't be taken seriously. 

Edited by charot

Just now, Blue Monday said:

Taylor Swift ahead of Kelly Clarkson… this list is so unserious

Kelly Clarkson above Celine how unserious. 

Funny how only Taylor Swift comes in people mind. I wonder do they really care or not

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

Kelly Clarkson above Celine how unserious. 

Funny how only Taylor Swift comes in people mind. I wonder do they really care or not

Thank you FolkLover1989, honestly this list left me so confused I didn’t even catch they didn’t include Celine. Let me revise my statement: 

Taylor Swift ahead of Kelly Clarkson and Celine Dion… this list is so unserious. 

2 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Sis this list is irrelevant,  there is BTS here and Celine is not present 

Hope you like it tho

You've never complained when critics give 90's to Taylor Swift's albums and if anything y'all always bring up metacritic scores. Choose one side, hate them or love them. Rolling stone>>>> ATRL MEMBER 

Mariah still too low but when she dies they’ll raise it as per usual 

5 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Taylor Swift ahead of Kelly Clarkson… this list is so unserious

Wait excuse me :rip: 

Just now, suburbannature said:

Wait excuse me :rip: 

Taylor is like 101 or something and Kelly is 190something :dies:

10 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

taylor being above jazmine sullivan is the most embarrassing ranking....yikes

Omg 

8 minutes ago, Sex with Rih said:

Rihanna

An alto whose range spans three octaves, Rihanna isn’t just one of the biggest pop singers around: She’s one of the biggest voices, period. Her low notes are particularly resonant — she dips into them to underline a phrase, or to add a hint of doubt to a line. But her keening top notes, which have grown more billowing with time, are still the main draw: Half of what made “Umbrella” indelible is her signature, nasal “ella-ella-ay-ay-ay”s. “Rihanna’s voice is just delicious for your ear,” Chris Martin of Coldplay declared. “She is the Frank Sinatra of our generation. She can turn anything into gold with that voice.” —M.M.

And yet Katy Kats and Swifties Keep trying it every time thinking their faves are on the same level as Rihanna when it comes to vocals. Thank you rolling stone

Oop

They're gonna tell you that their stan opinion matters more than Rolling Stone staff's take though

no Celine, Ava or Christina but rosalia and brenda lee made it 17HSMdI.gif17HSMdI.gif17HSMdI.gif

5 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Thank you FolkLover1989, honestly this list left me so confused I didn’t even catch they didn’t include Celine. Let me revise my statement: 

Taylor Swift ahead of Kelly Clarkson and Celine Dion… this list is so unserious. 

:dies:

11 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

Taylor over Legend X :deadvision:

Rihanna and Aaliyah as well

Kelly Clarkson under Jungkook????????? Lol

The top ten looks good for the most part. The rest is just :rip:

Where did they place Patti? Chaka? 

The sooner this is forgotten the better 

and I say that as someone with a fave in the top 5.

Edited by suburbannature

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.