K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

the way every group and their mothers are clearing 2mil+ preorders with ease nowadays

this is more of an achievement for kpop and less of the individual group's achievement

photocard capitalism won

EmvNcu1.gif

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Her power :jonny:

55 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

Not the first member of Boynextdoor being a 2009 liner, more toddlers are coming. :rip:

this needs to stop :mazen:

the way we thought eunchae was too young just last year and she was 06 :mazen:

Edited by Iridesence

57 minutes ago, Eternium said:

The way Britney Spears really pushed this **** and now it’s outselling every genre out there. Thank you for making this the most viable genre in 2023, Britney :heart2: 

Her Impact:wanda:

how is taeyang getting all these groups to dance for his tiktoks :deadbanana2: is he the one going on jyp hybe etc? 

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

how is taeyang getting all these groups to dance for his tiktoks :deadbanana2: is he the one going on jyp hybe etc? 

He’s beloved in the industry

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

He’s beloved in the industry

spacer.png

I know but is he the one going to these places or was all of these shot in one place? The backgrounds are all different

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I think 5 Stars will have between 12 and 14 tracks. 

I wonder how many videos they will have for this album. NOEASY has 7 MVs + one trailer for Domino + 2 performance videos for other 2 b-sides 

Bring the budget, JYP 

spacer.png

I’m still pressed they edged us with that Domino trailer that was like 2 minutes long and didn’t bother to give us the full thing

like would it have killed them to finish it off

spacer.png

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

I know but is he the one going to these places or was all of these shot in one place? The backgrounds are all different

spacer.png

He’s going to their locations. The one with Momo and Nayeon was filmed in the JYPiss dance studio

spacer.png

wait, blackpink finally has 40 songs on their discography including solos and collabs :toofunny2: (45 if including their pre debut collabs + so hot cover) 

Craxy just keep coming up with stages that leaves me wondering how Ella's Pixy would've done them.

And what is Chaey vocal? :toofunny3:

:cm:

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

wait, blackpink finally has 40 songs on their discography including solos and collabs :toofunny2: (45 if including their pre debut collabs + so hot cover) 

Tally and Money pulling over 1m is crazy actually :jonny:

1 hour ago, karlo_98 said:

Her power :jonny:

Le Ssakurafim :clap3:

Are they doing 2m preorders too cause their last preorder update already broke over 1m :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

zhang-hao-boys-planet.gif

We love to see an actual gay idol slaying :clap3:

zhang-hao-boys-planet.gif

I’m sorry but the BORN PINK tour looks so bland compared with the Coachella show :rip:

56 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

crackstink coming for #1 :gaycat2:

the 100k gap :skull:

why they keep saying 4k for Loona? they got to perform in the Pepsi center (8k) and grossed almost 500k

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I’m sorry but the BORN PINK tour looks so bland compared with the Coachella show :rip:

cuz it is, the pinkchella was their redemption moment

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

no cause its true :rip: they should start performing the coachella set from now cause its the encore dates left anyways

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

The way their mics are on. 

I’m so proud of these girls. The way they shut down those ‘they can’t sing’ accusations :jonny6: 

LSRFM & aespa next :clap3:

Mother Giselle will slay so hard. I can feel she’s coming and gag her haters this comeback