Treasure

WayV

NETFLIXX

add more

baboon-newspaper.gif

One sneak

baboon-newspaper.gif

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

Ngl the timing of his post was very sus bc everyone in SK knew about the 2 parties official colors… But idols aren’t that brights since most of them dropped school early :coffee2:

Thats why I say it's unclear. He could have meant it that way, he could have not. I just find it funny how people use this one instance to accuse him of being a rightwing conservative for this while he has never expressed anything supporting that ideology anywhere else, but kpop fans will let other male idols slide on by for actually saying sexist/homophobic things because they fit their pale soft twink aesthetic they feel so safe around :coffee2: If was in the mood to start a conspiracy theory about kpop fans, I'd say a lot of hate/assumptions for Mingyu lies in the fact that he is tan and has a traditionally masculine appearance which intimidates kpop fans who flock to this industry for the 5'8 "harmless" soft boys who aren't like real world men, and that many kpop fans are colorist themselves and associate innocence with pale skin

Edited by gigantopithecus

6/7 membered groups in kpop are just so cursed. i can't name a single one that hasn't had a member leave prematurely or just been cursed in some other way *loooks at weeekly, nmixx, gidle, le garamfim, clc, gfriend*

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

How much will RIIZE's sales drop with Seunghan leaving being on hiatus in your opinion? Or are they going to pull a G-IDLE/LE SSERAFIM and rise and realise instead?

I doubt that their sales are going to drops, but internationally idk, he kinda united the international Kpop community today, he’s getting a lot of support on Twitter and R*ddit 

• Like 2

you guys think there is a chance for him to comeback into the group, or will he just stay in the hiatus SM dungeon

baboonphone2.gif

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

he went houdini

baboonphone2.gif

he flopped like the song

wendywilliams-crying.gif

Edited by TheCal

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

dont start, melanie is back

baboon-newspaper.gif

The fact that you instantly realised who I was talking about speaks volumes dfksdgdgdfgdfg

Alright I'll keep it cute

baboonphone2.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

you guys think there is a chance for him to comeback into the group, or will he just stay in the hiatus SM dungeon

baboonphone2.gif

we'll have to wait and see if they keep trying to erase him or if they acknowledge his existence 

baboonphone3.gif

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Recent groups that became more successful after losing a member:

Stray Kids

Griddle

Le Sserafim

Treasure

WayV

NETFLIXX

baboonphone2.gif

Aespa getting another smash with Drama :clap3:

Red Velvet could have joined them if they gave the Psycho follow up the teasers promised.

Instead they released a song with the worst part being the chorus.

baboon-newspaper.gif

• Like 2

These baboon gifs are sending me

All the different angles and stuff

ssnqn.gif

baboonphone3.gif

baboonphone2.gif

baboon-newspaper.gif

baboonphone.gif

• Haha 3

The chorus of Chill Kill is cute, it was jarring at first because I wasn't expecting it to be so light but its fine now that I'm used to it

baboonphone.gif

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

almost every major political party in every country has official colours and I doubt the colour of someone's clothes even crosses somebody's mind in those cases unless they're attending a political function

baboonphone2.gif

It’s well know during the elections periods, that’s how a lot of people shows their supports. But like I said it also might be a bad timing lol 

5 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Thats why I say it's unclear. He could have meant it that way, he could have not. I just find it funny how people use this one instance to accuse him of being a rightwing conservative for this while he has never expressed anything supporting that ideology anywhere else, but kpop fans will let other male idols slide on by for actually saying sexist/homophobic things because they fit their pale soft twink aesthetic they feel so safe around :coffee2: If was in the mood to start a conspiracy theory about kpop fans, I'd say a lot of hate/assumptions for Mingyu lies in the fact that he is tan and has a traditionally masculine appearance which intimidates kpop fans who flock to this industry for the 5'8 "harmless" soft boys who aren't like real world men and are colorist themselves

Yes it might be just a bad timing 

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

baboonphone2.gif

It will depends on a lot of things but especially Seunghan mental heath… Till this day idk how Chen still stayed despite the non stop cyber arasement 

Just now, Flomik said:

These baboon gifs are sending me

All the different angles and stuff

ssnqn.gif

baboonphone3.gif

baboonphone2.gif

baboon-newspaper.gif

baboonphone.gif

You should have been here when the gifs exploded in atrl a few year back..... the copyright owner for the gifs even threatened to sue us.

xAm2LVJ.gif

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Aespa getting another smash with Drama :clap3:

Red Velvet could have joined them if they gave the Psycho follow up the teasers promised.

Instead they released a song with the worst part being the chorus.

baboon-newspaper.gif

I wonder what’s next for Rv. It’s clear that they aren’t SM priority anymore. They don’t even bother to send them on a proper world tour to keep them busy :deadbanana4:… I guess Joy and Yeri will book some dramas, Wendy will probably focus on musicals now.

But Seulgi and Irene? Maybe Seulgi can be a judge on I land 2? 

Edited by Adama