K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

How much does the Thanksgiving parade cost and how annoying is it for people who live in the city with the giant floats and streets cut off? :celestial5: I wonder this every time I see it

Edited by gigantopithecus

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaw releasing a song blatantly about hooking up is funny to me :lmao: im so used to her christian horse girl music

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Sept said:

Did Pluto make this list?

No, the streets are saying it was Mars who made the list:clack:

Here’s the actual top 10 ranking of the most popular 4th gen ggs:

1. NewJeans
  2. IVE
  3. GIDLE
  4. LE SSERAFIM
  5. aespa
  6. ITZY
  7. NMIXX
  8. STAYC
  9. Kep1er
  10. XG

20 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

America is so unserious, like what do you mean you drag a giant inflatable Goku through the streets of Manhattan to give thanks for a bountiful harvest

ezgif-4-4eee2d7830.gif

most Americans are unserious I guess :laugh:

• Haha 1

They're gaining unique listeners again  :bird:  For someone paying closer attention to the charts, are they floating in the same place or rising? All the unique listener tweets I see makes it feel like they keep rising and dropping the same amount but maybe it just feels like that bc I'm only seeing occasional updates. I'm happy if it's floating bc being stable is good too

4 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

the way chill kill just never grew on me :dies: another BIRTHDAY i fear

Not even close! :biblio: Chill Kill might not be their best song but it's definitely not a Birthday

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they just drove past :deadbanana4:

Apparently all of the performances will be aired only on NBC. 

MAMA knows the tea! Though it’s kinda understandable why Jungkook is not attending, since he’s a 3rd gen idol, and he’s preparing for his enlistment etc. 
But it’s crazy how the top 3 biggest 4th gen groups aren’t attending MAMA this year

5 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I’m cackling. The cheap ass float. :bibliahh:

jesus...:rip:

41 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

the way chill kill just never grew on me :dies: another BIRTHDAY i fear

Especially when the b sides were so much better :toofunny3:

34 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

MAMA knows the tea! Though it’s kinda understandable why Jungkook is not attending, since he’s a 3rd gen idol, and he’s preparing for his enlistment etc. 
But it’s crazy how the top 3 biggest 4th gen groups aren’t attending MAMA this year

I wonder why IVE and SK are not going this year?

Like you said JK is preparing for his enlistment, and Ador is beefing with Mnet. 

47 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Not even close! :biblio: Chill Kill might not be their best song but it's definitely not a Birthday

the Birthday slander AGAIN....... :emofish:

Perfect Night smashing is so random as it's defiantly one of their weaker songs but so happy for the girls by far the best in their generation to me :clap3:I can't deny it has good replay value, I've streamed it a lot more than I thought I would. Even more perched for the comeback, source better not mess this up it shows the girls are marketable when the song choices are correct (Antifragile, EPABW, Perfect Night etc.)

Also Chill Kill rising again we love to see it :clap3:

• Like 1