K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Unless I missed something, nothing he did calls for an "indefinite hiatus" though? I feel like if there was secretly something worse, then the blackmailer would have probably posted that too. How they were blackmailing seemed more focused on ruining his career/booted by SM rather than getting money. Pretty sure SM is just trying to quell the controversy so it doesn't impact their new group too much, and he'll come back after their first mini

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, smates said:

:chick3:

Oh wowwwww!!! They can have the others but they let us keep Jungkook please omg

Boy group stans are taking an L today

• Like 1

Just now, Cheers said:

as a BTS fan, I'm glad they want to return as 7 in 2025 but Jungkook is only 26 and he has the potential to do so much, I don't want him to enlist either :priceless: 

3 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Unless I missed something, nothing he did calls for an "indefinite hiatus" though? I feel like if there was secretly something worse, then the blackmailer would have probably posted that too. How they were blackmailing seemed more focused on ruining his career/booted by SM rather than getting money. Pretty sure SM is just trying to quell the controversy so it doesn't impact their new group too much, and he'll come back after their first mini

maybe they were saving the worst for the last and SM got to them before they could release it

there is definitely more stuff for sure

Ew that means they're planning a group comeback. Big Hit just ruined my night.

tbh i always thought seunghan resembled haerin and had the potential to be one of the popular visuals in korea :redface: hope he doesn’t get the lucas treatment

Edited by hallucinate

14 minutes ago, Cheers said:

He will come back with bigger tiddies, so we won :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

maybe they were saving the worst for the last and SM got to them before they could release it

there is definitely more stuff for sure

I guess we won't know until he either does or doesn't comeback. Unless if their intentions were secretly money, I highly doubt it was anything much worse than what we've already seen. If all they wanted to do is ruin his career like their posts suggested, then they would have just dropped the bombs since that would guarantee the end of his career. I think, most likely they released stuff slowly to keep building interest in what they would post next so more people would follow the controversy and all the individual videos/photos get equal attention and hate (rather than being buried by all being released at once). If they were thinking ahead to once they were caught (or ran out of material) too, then by acting like they were building up to something, people would assume/speculate that he's done worse and they just got stopped before they could post it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, smates said:

as a BTS fan, I'm glad they want to return as 7 in 2025 but Jungkook is only 26 and he has the potential to do so much, I don't want him to enlist either :priceless: 

I think if Jungkook drops a few more songs before he enlists (and maybe a memorable event), he'll be able to cement himself as a soloist in the mainstream enough that he can enlist and comeback fine. A lot of mainstream artists take longer breaks than the enlistment period :bird:

the punishment is tew much for that riize guy, unless there was something worse about to come out :deadbanana:

I'm going to miss the Hell out of Jungkook omfg. His pretty face, shy personality, terrible music, pretty feet, sexy tats, his lip ring..

need loossemble’s first comeback to be an unexpected global smash of 2024, their b-sides were great and their space concept looks great if they fully commit to it

Can someone tell me what the Riize guy did? I only know of the Soobin/Eunchae thing :rip: Did he also watch that weird anime?

It's giving Lucas gettting kicked out for "gaslighting"

Just now, Da Vinci said:

Can someone tell me what the Riize guy did? I only know of the Soobin/Eunchae thing :rip: Did he also watch that weird anime?

he had a girlfriend before debut (the person leaked a kissing pic in bed), and he filmed himself smoking

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Did he also watch that weird anime?

fyegauhskj

I would suggest for Lucas and Seunghan to open an OF account while in SM dungeon. They can even do a collab. I will subscribe! :fan:

• Like 1

I knew this would happen :rip: Not looking good right now especially if more leaks going to happen

Bild
Bild

2 minutes ago, poltergeist said:

he had a girlfriend before debut (the person leaked a kissing pic in bed), and he filmed himself smoking

:rip:

47 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

Not that riize kid getting kicked out.... But fckass siwon stays another day

MTE :rip:

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

-A leaked livestream with an alleged girlfriend.

-A leaked video of Seunghan smoking.

-Another leaked livestream in which he disrespectfully talks about LE SSERAFIM‘s Eunchae

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, smates said:

:chick3:

Of course Godkook was going to sacrifice his solo career for the group.

I have known that... but its still unfair, we don't have nearly enough content, the void its too big :chick3: