K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

I bet HYBE are really gagged right now :redface:

It was supposed to be a throwaway single for a game with little promotions and a cute #140 peak on Spotify and I'm not even talking about Korea but here we are

It was also hybe's only good best fall group release this year so very much deserved :clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

Kinda want a girl group to pull this off, maybe not vocally :gaycat2: but the concept will be ok

I'd actually prefer to see a gg member make a solo debut with something like this. It could be cute and then make some homages to 1st gen soloist MPGs too

15 minutes ago, Flomik said:

It was supposed to be a throwaway single for a game with little promotions and a cute #140 peak on Spotify and I'm not even talking about Korea but here we are

it’s smashing on its own already but i really wish they would’ve added it to TTH or something :gaycat7:

Edited by hallucinate

17 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

two completely different situations though :redface:

the international k-pop stans support him but the korean fans’ reactions are not so positive, his reputation within them seems to be affected

i think he will recover by their 3rd or 4th comeback though (unless something really messy happens)

Chaeyoung might be a nazi sympathizer and Kris Wu might be a rapist but at least they weren't caught SMOKING

ebony.gif

• Haha 3

The way the girls here will bend their backs to defend people they don't even know and try to paint another people just to make their fave looking less bad.

Truth is that boy smoked illagelly in Japan in top of doing a lots of wrong stuff. All he has to do is issue a quick apology, have a 2 weeks probations and it will be forgotten. Even the protected Taeyong still made one.

• Like 1

The members need to start appreciating his social attempts more :dies:

@Witnessed ET Why does it feel like Mingyu's back healed and he immediately regretted coming back? :lmao: I think he had too long of a break from the other members bulls*** because it felt like he was ready to fight the whole video. Randomly checking DK's look and criticizing the amount of jewelry for no reason kinda killed me

Yeri definitely enjoyed getting a reaction out of Wendy like that  :dies:

I hope we get at least some more variety type of promos for this comeback. They're so fun

11 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

What a boring day 

It's kind of nice to have a break from all the scandals but yea... I wish the thread was a little more alive rn bc I'm stuck waiting for an interview call all day and can't really do anything :deadbanana4: Someone should start another 2nd gen gg fight or something

• Like 1

TXT should get back to ripping off this sound again instead of going bland retro

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

it’s smashing on its own already but i really wish they would’ve added it to TTH or something :gaycat7:

Yeah I mean TTH would have propelled it even more and we would be seeing at a Cupid situation pretty soon. 
Meanwhile Super Shy is on TTH. HYBE add PN too!

31 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

The members need to start appreciating his social attempts more :dies:

@Witnessed ET Why does it feel like Mingyu's back healed and he immediately regretted coming back? :lmao: I think he had too long of a break from the other members bulls*** because it felt like he was ready to fight the whole video. Randomly checking DK's look and criticizing the amount of jewelry for no reason kinda killed me

i can’t with them :dies: And I feel like the members are fascinated by Mingyu’s way of talking and his adorable lisp (:gaycat3:) so they keep picking on him playfully 

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

It's kind of nice to have a break from all the scandals but yea... I wish the thread was a little more alive rn bc I'm stuck waiting for an interview call all day and can't really do anything :deadbanana4: Someone should start another 2nd gen gg fight or something

Omg good luck! You got this

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah I mean TTH would have propelled it even more and we would be seeing at a Cupid situation pretty soon. 
Meanwhile Super Shy is on TTH. HYBE add PN too!

i can’t with them :dies: And I feel like the members are fascinated by Mingyu’s way of talking and his adorable lisp (:gaycat3:) so they keep picking on him playfully 

I didn't even notice he had a lisp until I saw a video of DK imitating it. After hearing it, I can't unhear it and it makes so much more sense why the members are always trying to piss him off bc it becomes so much more clear when he talks fast :eatpopcorn:

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Queens!!

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Omg good luck! You got this

Thanks! :bird:  I prematurely quit my last job bc of upper management becoming a mess but did not realize what more of a mess it is right now trying to get a job  :deadbanana2: If this job works out, I'll be getting paid a bit more than my last position though and it's actually heading in the direction I want so being broke for a couple months will have been worth it!  :gaycat4:

Edited by gigantopithecus
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

This is so random :bibliahh::bibliahh:

Fr! Remember when they guested at the Queen birthday celebration :bibliahh: