K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

5 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Yes. I pulled one of his photocard and I sold it back and I use that money to buy 3 Sohee’s photocard. The investment :clap3:

it’s like winning lottery if you pulled Wonbin’s photocard

an it-boy the likes of which the industry hasn't seen since Rain

wonbin-riize.gif

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Not K2 :redface:! It was a flop and was dragged 

She’s very awake, I fear! Mind you Snoozy bagged a best actress award at the director guild awards and Blue dragon serie award last year… She was even nominated at the Baeksang for the best actress award in a drama:coffee2:

wait I mistake K2 with Big Mouth, my bad :redface::deadbanana4:

Anna acclaimed but not a commercial success
Doona dud 
Kim Seonho stoled Start-Up
that's why in celebrity power I said she is relying in the past meanwhile Yoona is thriving
maybe Kim EunSook drama will be the answer 

1 minute ago, Adama said:

No Teddy, no hit? 

it's BP's name that's making Teddy's post Ddu, ddu/Forever Young a hit

everything after that, Teddy's songs arent sure hits if given to other groups 

but agree that Teddy's hits before Ddu/FY will smash effortlessly except for Stay tho

12 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Yes. I pulled one of his photocard and I sold it back and I use that money to buy 3 Sohee’s photocard. The investment :clap3:

it’s like winning lottery if you pulled Wonbin’s photocard

As you should:clap3:

4f270fd6166f4bb4ac16f0b60927a501.gif

Edited by TheCal

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

No Teddy, no hit? 

Just now, supertiffany said:

it's BP's name that's making Teddy's post Ddu, ddu/Forever Young a hit

everything after that, Teddy's songs arent sure hits if given to other groups 

but agree that Teddy's hits before Ddu/FY will smash effortlessly except for Stay tho

Aren't there rumors that Teddy is starting his own group under the Black Label?

11 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

why?

For the same reason people have different biases in the group

image.png

Edited by Flomik

15 minutes ago, Adama said:

Not K2 :redface:! It was a flop and was dragged 

She’s very awake, I fear! Mind you Snoozy bagged a best actress award at the director guild awards and Blue dragon serie award last year… She was even nominated at the Baeksang for the best actress award in a drama:coffee2:

Suzy legend just doesn’t care about success.
That’s why she will always be acclaimed for her own WORK. Anna is her most acclaimed drama despite being not available everywhere, Vagabond broke TV ratings records and till this day people are eager for season 2.
Also Doona is one of the most watched dramas on Netflix this year. :cm: 

The fact she gets compared to Yoona despite not being an active idol for years and Miss A was nowhere as much big as SNSD. 

I have yet to see someone saying they’re watching king of the land because of Yoona. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dialamba said:

That’s why she will always be acclaimed for her own WORK. Anna is her most acclaimed drama despite being not available everywhere, Vagabond broke TV ratings records and till this day people are eager for season 2.

The fact she gets compared to Yoona despite not being an active idol for years and Miss A was nowhere as much big as SNSD. 

I have yet to see someone saying they’re watching king of the land because of Yoona. 

to be fair she got, despite one drama only,  bigger than Yoona who was given projects a lot by SM

I wonder how different K-pop will look in 2027 when Hag's Gen dust off their matching outfits and hair extensions for the 20th anniversary

We'll be deep in to 5th generation, 4th gen will be on its last legs like 3rd generation is now. Yawn will be pushing 40.

I hope the song is more interesting than Forever 1. I think its been long enough that we Sones can admit she was forgettable

stephm.png

3 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Aren't there rumors that Teddy is starting his own group under the Black Label?

knowing Teddy

YG's 6th gen girl group might debut first 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

As you should:clap3:

The exchange rate on a Wonbin photocard being 1 wonbin card = all 6 remaining members cards

wonbin-pics-this-was-so-hot-of-him.gif

I don’t trust what the SM Sheep say, cause they are also the ones who lied to all of us and told us that BoA is the it-girl of 1st gen, as if Lee Hyori doesn’t exist 

hyo.gif.c682d4d892e1954dd95de11f6e21b628

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The exchange rate on a Wonbin photocard being 1 wonbin card = all 6 remaining members cards

is there a shirtless photo of him?

10 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

35af292b4bb0ce29b2b5804f22a32adb87436d7582796253f5bcd912e466fbaf916da02cef2297340e96a3b800da844f94acfe9d4e25c136609c88e2cdad58f196dbea98bc8b62bd2a5e638c5ccecb9a.jpg

need a comeback, I'm parched

spacer.png

I see @xrosup is fuming that my fave still has his hairline intact 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Asa getting writing and composing credits on debut, that's a future main slayer right there

britneydriving.gif

Not Teddy finally being OUT though, looks like he's taking his BP demos with him for i-Land 2 next year

:ryan3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

almost every netflix drama is a success in the first week, after the first week no one talked about Doona anymore, the drama was rejected 
even with the typical excuses about Yoona being carried by male actors (which I dont think its true in KTL) she still winning the battle  

-
Doona is basically a show made to increase her popularity and engagement 
its Suzy Del Luna :cm:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

In term of popularity, it’s Yoona then Taeyeon. 

As both Yoona & Taeyeon’s photocard collector, it’s impossible to collect Yoona’s photocard. I still can’t find her Forever1 photocard cause the price is too expensive and there were too many demand for her pc. Taeyeon’s pc are much easier to find and the price is way more cheaper. Even on Japan’s site like Mercari, Yoona’s photocards always sold out so fast

Did you collect SKZ photocards for this new era as well? Is the ranking still the same? Who’s now the most expensive? Etc.

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

is there a shirtless photo of him?

no shirtless pics, but we got this:giraffe:

64b012abd816b578ac4ff74542d15e7872ccdeef AVvXsEhrrAeXiZHc6e9T9krxAk1Ol2iTofcpc8PEtPKRM4Y0s_F70FFKAB_z4ivg-rWarRz-ICBmV6oIBOEKXouelfCgycwIyWcaQ14Wdp7fe8XAj5pw3AMN13BmiaPuya0CHu5u2T2hAIjVmmF4ifdprgZj7xXq5Q4L1OUujKWa7AZXKVlk8k1WsU61PFwl_vg=s16000

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said: