1 minute ago, Flomik said:

What the HELL is this gif

dpoyDKZ.gif

just friends playing innocent game, dont mind it

IMG-3317.gif

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

poor her
k-netizens gonna drag her when they wake up :monkey:

Oh no horrible sexist backwards people that live in the past and are on the wrong side of history are going to make bad comments about a woman :monkey:

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

do we know if 'newjeans' has any kind of plan to explore their individualities? 

can be with solo projects or even as a group but maybe with a different kind of MV (solo scenes)

i LOVE everything they release, it's insane actually, everything is SO fresh, funny, unique 

but it annoys me that when i look at them i get that felling that it could be any other 5 girls 

for MY personal taste all they needed to do is explore a little more their individuality 

ofc it's just my personal taste and i guess we shouldn't change a formula that is clearly working BUT one project like this would already make me stan 100%. 

i would be so happy if they do solo projects

I think they’ll wait with individual instagrams etc until the girls are a bit older, but I also think they will at some point take the BP route and try to make all of them individual stars

I feel like they’re already trying to do that with Hanni and Danielle tbh

crazy horse was a genius move on Lisa's part. her brand and versatility just grew exponentially, who knew a small little paris show could raise her celebrity post-YG and make her that much more exciting :jonny5:

When will we get RV's teasers? NCT needs to hurry tf up, they already have the whole year and give room for the girls  :gaycat6:

Edited by Odette Violet

13 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

F7nRh9FWAAArIuc?format=jpg&name=largeF7nPmtDbwAAnIoL?format=jpg&name=large

imagine a sexy bop with this look :jonny6:

A QUEEN! I need to see her do Trick era Kumi Koda on a bigger budget. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zack said:

The members do usually practice before recording in the studio, they do vocal warm ups, listen to the demo, learn/discuss the lyrics, see which parts are suitable for their voices and sometimes they'll learn the choreo to the demo version rather than their own. It's a process they've mentioned it on their recording behinds before too.

Either way, whether it is for the MV or vocals, it's cutting it close if the whole project is planned to be released in literally a month.

Something is up at SM. I was at aespa's London show and Giselle said at the end of the show that they're going to start preparations for the (November) comeback after the last date in Paris. :deadbanana4:  I doubt both RV and aespa will be coming back in the same month, and if there's any group thats going to take priority it isn't going to be RV. So odd.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flomik said:

Is it just me or is it giving Taylor Swift?

Yeah the chorus! But it also sound like Roar from Katy Perry lol

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Award winning actors only.

YoonAllah 2nd Oscar Best Asian Actress, manifesting 

Let her win a Baeksang for best actress first :dies:

8 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Oh this exposé

The way that user can't stop talking about me, when I have never looked his way. What a loser, like how many times do you have to write the same things about me supposedly ruining the thread, like we got it the first time, repeating the same things over and over won't me make go away

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.3e2f1af

Just now, Adama said:

Yeah the chorus! But it also sound like Roar from Katy Perry lol

Let her win a Baeksang for best actress first :dies:

She's working on it

9 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

She's working on it

Let’s hope bc even Snoozy is more acclaimed than her and is finally able to get casted for more challenging role 

The Most Powerful Duo in the Korean entertaintment industrih right now and they are a Women :heart:

• Like 3

My boyz coming back at the same time aaaaa

spacer.png

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Spark said:

Something is up at SM. I was at aespa's London show and Giselle said at the end of the show that they're going to start preparations for the (November) comeback after the last date in Paris. :deadbanana4:  I doubt both RV and aespa will be coming back in the same month, and if there's any group thats going to take priority it isn't going to be RV. So odd.

Well their whole management structure was turned upside down with LSM vs. the company and they haven't recovered yet. "SM 3.0" has NOT started well :skull:

I think it's sad that SM can be organized enough to give their male idols multiple comebacks/debuts this year, but RV has received nothing all year and is now forced to clash with aespa right at the end of the year. 

With aespa, I guess there's a bit less comeback preparation to do, since SM could be lazy and use the unreleased songs on the tracklist. They deserve better though, given how huge they are and they need a full album too.

The transition from Danielle to Hanni's vocals in the bridge

Perfection

spacer.png

• Like 3

Imagine being so insufferable that several people have commented on how your presence alone makes this thread unbearable and impacts their forum usage. It's leaking outside of this thread now too. Ryan is going to feel dumb when the troll eventually takes it so far that he cannot look the other way anymore. :deadbanana2:

Then again it was the slavery and racism kiki yesterday so I don't even know what qualifies as too far atp :deadbanana2:

Edited by Century
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zack said:

I think it's sad that SM can be organized enough to give their male idols multiple comebacks/debuts this year, but RV has received nothing all year and is now forced to clash with aespa right at the end of the year. 

And that rumored upcoming gg will likely going to suffer the same fate as Aespa and RV before they can even get a solid footing.

This is also why I'm not so into stanning any of their men anymore knowing they get the better treatment most of the time, not their fault tho. 

Background of Dua's "loading" gif" - Base - ATRL

17 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

My boyz coming back at the same time aaaaa

spacer.png

Kings :heart: It's nice that they have all gotten some rest before the comeback. Do you still think that they will announce the comeback this week? 

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1