Ryan

50 minutes ago, moxcy said:

I have to post these in their full glory because OMG :jonnycat:

F7nRh9FWAAArIuc?format=jpg&name=largeF7nPmP1aoAAjFvT?format=jpg&name=large
F7nPmgGbMAAFLGr?format=jpg&name=largeF7nPmtDbwAAnIoL?format=jpg&name=large
F7nPm5taIAA8WVF?format=jpg&name=largeF7nPnWla8AASBv_?format=jpg&name=large
F7nPnj2aEAA2M7O?format=jpg&name=largeF7nPbzebsAAhfxA?format=jpg&name=large

you should've made them bigger

like we have to scroll through these humongous aespa and BG pictures every day as well :chick1:

but slay LALISA

the hottest kpop idol EVER :worship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if it's because I've been watching maria la del barrio for my spanish course but she looks like a young thalia with this hair :flower:

managed to listen to GODS in the morning but couldn't get to ATRL till now... but let me tell you...

The way they just can't stop eating:loki:so amazing, I got surprised hearing they voices, it was so different, like this group has so much versatility. I need Worlds already so I can see them perform it:jonny: 

I know their future is bright:heart2: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

what about this new nct song sounds any better than the other shite they've been putting out the past few years?

newjeans disappointed for the first time, way too KDA'd but it's just an OST

aespa x grimes would be iconic if it's like loonatic or an art angels song which is what ningning mostly posts or includes in her playlists i'm pretty sure jhsfhkk 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

:WAP:

i really need them both... and at the same time. dpoyDKZ.gif

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

What the HELL is this gif

dpoyDKZ.gif

just friends playing innocent game, dont mind it

IMG-3317.gif

1 hour ago, LiamVillain said:

poor her
k-netizens gonna drag her when they wake up :monkey:

Oh no horrible sexist backwards people that live in the past and are on the wrong side of history are going to make bad comments about a woman :monkey:

1 hour ago, Selegend said:

do we know if 'newjeans' has any kind of plan to explore their individualities? 

can be with solo projects or even as a group but maybe with a different kind of MV (solo scenes)

i LOVE everything they release, it's insane actually, everything is SO fresh, funny, unique 

but it annoys me that when i look at them i get that felling that it could be any other 5 girls 

for MY personal taste all they needed to do is explore a little more their individuality 

ofc it's just my personal taste and i guess we shouldn't change a formula that is clearly working BUT one project like this would already make me stan 100%. 

i would be so happy if they do solo projects

I think they’ll wait with individual instagrams etc until the girls are a bit older, but I also think they will at some point take the BP route and try to make all of them individual stars

I feel like they’re already trying to do that with Hanni and Danielle tbh

crazy horse was a genius move on Lisa's part. her brand and versatility just grew exponentially, who knew a small little paris show could raise her celebrity post-YG and make her that much more exciting :jonny5:

When will we get RV's teasers? NCT needs to hurry tf up, they already have the whole year and give room for the girls  :gaycat6:

Edited by Odette Violet

13 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

F7nRh9FWAAArIuc?format=jpg&name=largeF7nPmtDbwAAnIoL?format=jpg&name=large

imagine a sexy bop with this look :jonny6:

A QUEEN! I need to see her do Trick era Kumi Koda on a bigger budget. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zack said:

The members do usually practice before recording in the studio, they do vocal warm ups, listen to the demo, learn/discuss the lyrics, see which parts are suitable for their voices and sometimes they'll learn the choreo to the demo version rather than their own. It's a process they've mentioned it on their recording behinds before too.

Either way, whether it is for the MV or vocals, it's cutting it close if the whole project is planned to be released in literally a month.

Something is up at SM. I was at aespa's London show and Giselle said at the end of the show that they're going to start preparations for the (November) comeback after the last date in Paris. :deadbanana4:  I doubt both RV and aespa will be coming back in the same month, and if there's any group thats going to take priority it isn't going to be RV. So odd.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flomik said:

Is it just me or is it giving Taylor Swift?

Yeah the chorus! But it also sound like Roar from Katy Perry lol

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Award winning actors only.

YoonAllah 2nd Oscar Best Asian Actress, manifesting 

Let her win a Baeksang for best actress first :dies:

8 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Oh this exposé

The way that user can't stop talking about me, when I have never looked his way. What a loser, like how many times do you have to write the same things about me supposedly ruining the thread, like we got it the first time, repeating the same things over and over won't me make go away

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.3e2f1af

Just now, Adama said:

Yeah the chorus! But it also sound like Roar from Katy Perry lol

Let her win a Baeksang for best actress first :dies:

She's working on it