• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

F7mC8HqbsAAo6Fg?format=jpg&name=4096x409F7mC8HqbIAAzrUB?format=jpg&name=4096x409

gorgeous girls :heart:

• Like 1

Changbin singing Lonely at 13:40

I always forget he's a 2NE1 stan :ryan3:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

where's the one who said they didn't chart?

I talked about charting in Japan with their singles not their albums. And it’s literally their first physical album :deadbanana2:

savage turning two already. :gaycat7: Their best title and one of the best k-pop songs. 

Edited by Dialamba

Just now, Dialamba said:

I talked about charting in Japan with their singles not their albums. And it’s literally their first physical album :deadbanana2:

savage turning two already. :gaycat7: Their best title and one of best k-pop songs. 

So women can't be album sellers whatchu 

the fact that 2NE1 Minzy isn't even 30 yet :deadbanana4:

YG really snatched her from the womb

Gods rising faster than Either Way :ryan3:

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Aren't they going to promote mostly in the West like Little Mix, Fifth Harmony etc? I'm not sure if they count

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

They are supposedly a global group Their 3rd mission and final stage will be in LA They have one Korean main judge from Hybe, one American main judge from Geffen and one British main judge from Geffen Technically they are coming for Melon, Billboard and Radio One charts :suburban:

I love queen Yeri her optimism, but they haven't filmed anything and it seems the album recording hasn't even started, yet it's supposed to be coming next month...:rip:

If SM gives us a rushed mess...

Gods is obviously a K/DA demo It’s nothing groundbreaking but it’s alright Enough with these commercial collaborations already They are about to have more cf songs than the number of their comebacks :suburban:

Just now, Zack said:

I love queen Yeri her optimism, but they haven't filmed anything and it seems the album recording hasn't even started, yet it's supposed to be coming next month...:rip:

definitely going to be rushed again it seems :noparty: we can never win...

SM had HOW long and they're still recording?

• Thanks 1

after final dress rehearsal at the VMAs they knew it was gonna look like garbaj :'(

Hyunjin: "It's not looking like I intended it"

Han: "The rehearsal was a bit disappointing"

oh well :ryan3:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

where's the one who said they didn't chart?

OT but I can't believe GLAY is still scoring Top 10 albums. They were huge 20ish years ago and I assumed they'd fallen off

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

they havent even recorded anything yet? November aint happening

giphy.gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

So women can't be album sellers whatchu 

This has nothing with what i said :rip:

12 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

Gods rising faster than Either Way :ryan3:

Let’s see if it can outchart I want first :coffee2:

the fact that they haven't recorded the album yet means they haven't even sent the physicals for manufacturing or filmed any music videos or other content

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

definitely going to be rushed again it seems :noparty: we can never win...

SM had HOW long and they're still recording?

We can only pray for the best it seems! If it's coming by end of November, teasers will need to start in around 3 weeks' time, so that's all the time they have left, to finalize the whole album, learn all the choreo, film the MV(s), complete the album packaging and photoshoots and other content etc. :skull:

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the fact that they haven't recorded the album yet means they haven't even sent the physicals for manufacturing or filmed any music videos or other content

I mean this hasn't stopped SM before. 2 of 4 versions of Birthday, didn't go on sale until after the comeback date :rip:

It's a mess though, but given SM has only had like 4 female releases this entire year...at least a comeback is even happening

You have to wonder if these projects not coming together is an SM problem or the fact that half the Red Velvet girls seem over it, or maybe a combination of both

so glad I only stan one SM group and all my other faves aren't to the point where they're edging us with promises of new material

giphy.gif

Not into Gods. League has really slipped on their worlds tracks. I didn’t like Nas X’s either. 

They should just stick to K/DA and Gidle as it’s better than their actual music

i wish we could get a pre-release single for red velvet

almost all SM acts got one this year 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i wish we could get a pre-release single for red velvet

almost all SM acts got one this year 

the way Shinee and EXO will most definitely get the better album rollouts than RV this year :gaycat7:both had pre-releases, no albums out of stock, and both had great promotions (and solo's...). but with our luck, RV will get none of that (and it seems that way already).

• Like 1

Omg :jonny5:

Newjeans song is amazing in what crack are u on saying is bad? :rip:

they sound incredible and is exactly what I expected from a LoL song :jonny5:

it sounds very k/da aespa but that’s the sound of LoL too and is not the newjennies girls fault SM don’t play the cards right for aespa when we talk about promotion and getting deals :coffee2: