K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

42 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Lisa and Chan have been close and known each other since their trainee days actually. 

Lisa even gifted Bang Chan a hoodie for his birthday

Btw, we already do have a Lisa x Stray Kids collab :gaycat7:

It's kinda crazy they've been friends for over 10 years.

Lisa knows Chan's sister too. They were hanging out when Blackpink was touring in Australia

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

Album sellers :clap3:

2 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

Are you joking? his accent and height gives him a four point boost :gaycat5:

He is taller than his competitors yes but all the girls are dating men significantly taller then them so he won’t get bumped up too many spots off that alone. The accent… ignoring the fact I dislike the french I’ll factor it in. He looks better in the thumbnail than the video for some reason :emofish: and probably better than what I had in mind considering I never looked at him too much. Considering all factors and recent… ~assumptions~ he and V are in close competition with each scoring higher than the other on certain metrics. 

poor Jisoo 

now can Rose get a gf and win the war :fish2:

visuals don’t really matter that much like lisa can just take him to a surgeon and get a new face :gaycat5:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Gigi getting the right people more than SM @ANTIclimatic now we see why they're so afraid of letting her out. Girl works wonders :celestial:

Can you imagine if she actually gets to be on a dj snake song? I need this to happen now lol.

Haechan Nod Haechan Nodding GIF - Haechan Nod Haechan ...

Jeknee has the best taste in men among the BP members :clap3: The fact that she snatched both Kai and V :ghostface:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

Can I ask why people can call Jennie and Lisa  s*** just for using sexy clothe specially by army’s but no one ever call out that BTS for literally having a dance move of giving a head + sexual lyrics ? 

:coffee2:

we all know the answer to that but i’m glad you brought this up :alexz2:

and the sad thing is that the people hating on lisa and jennie are mostly young girls/women

7 minutes ago, Lovit said:

He is taller than his competitors yes but all the girls are dating men significantly taller then them so he won’t get bumped up too many spots off that alone. The accent… ignoring the fact I dislike the french I’ll factor it in. He looks better in the thumbnail than the video for some reason :emofish: and probably better than what I had in mind considering I never looked at him too much. Considering all factors and recent… ~assumptions~ he and V are in close competition with each scoring higher than the other on certain metrics. 

poor Jisoo 

now can Rose get a gf and win the war :fish2:

One fed his girlfriend to his rabid fans who consistently slvt shame her and played the oopsie daisies I don’t know her card when he followed her the other brought his very busy family to cheer on and support his girlfriends’ controversial show. They are not the same :gaycat5:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Jeknee has the best taste in men among the BP members :clap3: The fact that she snatched both Kai and V :ghostface:

And GD? :toofunny3:

7 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Can you imagine if she actually gets to be on a dj snake song? I need this to happen now lol.

Haechan Nod Haechan Nodding GIF - Haechan Nod Haechan ...

Her takitaki japanese edition is coming 

:suburban:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IvyTower said:

One fed his girlfriend to his rabid fans who consistently slvt shame her and played the oopsie daisies I don’t know her card when he followed her the other brought his very busy family to cheer on and support his girlfriends’ controversial show. They are not the same :gaycat5:

This would valid if I believed Jennie gaf about any of that, which I don’t. (Re:her instagram post with the paris clothes). But good points to make. Some could even argue V made the instagram post so his rabid fans wouldn’t make a big deal out of it and harass her over them (at the time) allegedly dating. Doesn’t negate the fact he went about it terribly for sure.

5 minutes ago, Lovit said:

And GD? :toofunny3:

At least he’s the biggest it-boy in Kpop history, so maybe she won with him as well? 

The way she only dates it-boys: Kai, GD and V which is fitting cause she is indeed the biggest it-girl in Kpop history herself :clap3:

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

At least he’s the biggest it-boy in Kpop history, so maybe she won with him as well? 

The way she only dates it-boys: Kai, GD and V which is fitting cause she is indeed the biggest it-girl in Kpop history herself :clap3:

Interesting breakdown :alexz2: 

Not her next optional (supposed) IT boy being Jimin if taennie falls through :redface:

7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Her takitaki japanese edition is coming 

:suburban:

The Asian Selena 

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

Le Sserafim's current hair looks like Winx

I really hope this is intentional and we'll be getting a fairy concept :jonny5:

F7dYpLKWIAAK4Va?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lovit said:

And then you woke up :huh: next pull is jisoo’s bf level or worse

Wait what's wrong with Jisoo's man? He's cute :fish2:

We know that SM has been absolutely useless for the last few years, but the question still when will Yawn release? In the last vlog she said that she was coming back with an album. 

Predictions? 
@Century @Eternium @Odette Violet

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Queenyoncee said:

We know that SM has been absolutely useless for the last few years, but the question still when will Yawn release? In the last vlog she said that she was coming back with an album. 

Predictions? 

Probably January 

15 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

The Asian Selena 

It's all coming together now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Predictions? 

SM is too busy with NCT. Mom needs to get the matters into her hands

my bet will be Jan-Feb next year like the whole INVU roll out from last year

:clack:

1 hour ago, Lovit said:

And then you woke up :huh: next pull is jisoo’s bf level or worse

She always dated It boys! He next pull will be even bigger :cm:

25 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Queen2 is not coming to PFW. She's already in Sokor with the other 2 :'(

I thought that she was attending the Miu Miu show?