K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

Oh no instead of pluto he got one of his 3 internet friends that run to upvote every argument he gets himself into regardless of who its with or what its about daily to make the report. What a huge miscalculation I'm embarrassed. :deadbanana2:

It was about the mass reporting and the enormous obsession with me both of which are still true. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Century

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Obsession is when you get your REAL LIFE FRIENDS to come in here and fight your battles over a random internet user who just likes Stray Kids

chrome_2022-07-18_10-30-20.thumb.png.276

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

And the amount of random draggings Yeosang has gotten today, y'all truly don't deserve him :fish2: He's barely a member to begin with with his 3 seconds of lines and he doesn't need to deal with this as well :fish2:

Oppa, these baguettes might not understand your beauty, but I do at least

64a5b342e6e95ee1746751ad307cda6aed719796

He occupies the same role as Felix does in his group, just somehow so much less popular. 

It's just a silly K-pop forum on the Internet let's calm down everybody

:suburban:

Edited by Flomik
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Obsession is when you get your REAL LIFE FRIENDS to come in here and fight your battles over a random internet user who just likes Stray Kids

Describing somebody who posts essays about every forum user they hate personally and continues to post about them for months on end as "a random internet user who just likes stray kids" is a stretch.

I don't need to send out a ping or coordinate who's reporting what post, one of us reeks of that behavior and it isn't me. :gaycat:

It's also beyond weird that I mentioned that that user is my real life friend once because of a dupe accusation and Pluto keeps on bringing it up. It's genuinely giving stalker behavior because my good sis does NOT post in here enough for you to keep tabs on ha like that.

Edited by Century

14 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

He occupies the same role as Felix does in his group, just somehow so much less popular. 

Felix is way more utilized compared to him though and even though SKZ doesn’t really have a center, he’s the closest to being one. 

3Racha really knew how to utilize Felix’s deep voice unlike ATEEZ’s producers who just didn’t give Yeosang any lines. 

Edited by Pluto2022

McQueen from head to toe again :fish2:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Enough, you two!  :fish2:

He says whatever tf he wants then plays the victim and its gone unchecked for way too long. It was obvious the week he joined that it was a troll account.

It's hard to avoid when half of every page is just his posts so even for the months I had him on ignore it was still walls of quotes of him STILL not shutting up about me or whatever other internet forum user he's decided to take his glaring personal issues out on.

Edited by Century

39 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

They each have 2 BP member in them. 

Karina - Jennie ( leader/defacto center/beloved in SoKor ) Lisa ( most popular/main dancer  )

Winter - Jisoo ( visual/lead singer ) Rosé ( second best dancer ) 

Giselle - Lisa ( main rapper/the baddie/western favourite ) Jisoo ( deadweight allegations/bad dancer ) 

Ningning - Rosé ( main vocal ) Lisa ( the cvntiest member/stan attractor ) Jennie ( lookalike )

:celestial6:

I see the vision, Jennie and Giselle have the same energy to me but yeah I mostly think of Lisa and Jisoo when looking at a counterpart for Giselle.

Edited by ANTIclimatic
  • Like 1

The constant essays :redface:

Not him having a mental breakdown right now, daddy chill :toofunny3: 

The way I have this much power over him :bibliahh:

Edited by Pluto2022

the way Mago aged horribly for me while this STILL sounds fresh :katie2:

I miss them though :chick3:

Edited by youresotoxic

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not him having a mental breakdown right now, daddy chill :toofunny3: 

The way I have this much power over him :bibliahh:

The constant essays :redface:

On 9/23/2023 at 8:29 PM, Ryan said:

Absolutely. The next time it happens quote the post and tag me. We’re not gonna have members getting harassed and stuff. 

this goes for the entire thread. Try me if you want to. 

@Ryan ik this is the 3rd time im tagging you but now I'm daddy too apparently. :deadbanana2:

It’s literally a famous meme :redface:

Imagine not knowing the “daddy chill” meme 

daddy-chill.gif

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

It’s literally a famous meme :redface:

Imagine not knowing the daddy chill meme 

daddy-chill.gif

You don't get to type out an essay BEGGING to be allowed to continue the harassment then pretend not to know why that's an exceptionally poor choice of words. There are plenty of memes I could use to refer to you that would be breaking rules. 

Edited by Century

Is this a case of having perfect lives thus creating imaginary problems online out of boredom or having problems in your real life and projecting on an online forum :ahh: why do we have to read all this, there is a PM button and an ignore option :rip:

how about we take a breather from the fighting and listen to SOTY real quick...

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

nawt you trying it the second i decide to glance at this thread. come back down to Earth2023 please and start recycling those landfill albums that your lil twinks create biyearly

rato-biscoito.gif

at this point, i'll take the talk about boy groups and stray kids than the fighting

let's keep it limited though... GG's still superior 

moo.png

Edited by youresotoxic

22 minutes ago, Century said:

He says whatever tf he wants then plays the victim and its gone unchecked for way too long. It was obvious the week he joined that it was a troll account.

It's hard to avoid when half of every page is just his posts so even for the months I had him on ignore it was still walls of quotes of him STILL not shutting up about me or whatever other internet forum user he's decided to take his glaring personal issues out on.

It was so much better when both of you were ignoring each other for a few weeks (or days?). It's insufferable to watch these constant attacks about you both's personal lives and I rarely complain about something in here.  :emofish:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2