• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Weeks at #1 is something that most people would understand. Hours of "PAK" is something literally no one other than kpop stans would care about

It’s literally the same concept: longest-running #1. K-Pop cycle is much faster so it’s counted by hours instead of days. Does converting “610 hrs” to “4 weeks #1” help you understand better?

8 hours ago, Gaia said:

I’m obsessed with shooting stars :dies: 

me too :jonny6: I hate jurina and cocona's cringe asf raps at the beginning but thankfully apple music lets me start the song after that every time I play it

Been listening to a lot of TXT until Enhypen come back and Taehyun's voice is kind of like Jimin's in all the worst ways. He's so high pitched and whiny. It's distracting, and to think he's their main vocal. Poor them. Great music though.

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

24 minutes ago, Bonjourtristesse said:

It’s literally the same concept: longest-running #1. K-Pop cycle is much faster so it’s counted by hours instead of days. Does converting “610 hrs” to “4 weeks #1” help you understand better?

There's no "understanding" 

It's a dumb thing to track period. But go off wasting time caring about hours at #1 on all charts a random website counts 

There are many national smashes that didn't even get a PAK. It's such a useless thing outside of the stan world.

Edited by Gaia

NewJeans Hot 100 and UK Top 40 smash, million seller, megahit in Asia, viral on TikTok.

Once the HYBE payola kicks in next comeback for a full album/mini its OVER for the girls. I can smell the Clear Channel radio payola, the English single, zero music shows but VMAs debut, TTH residency, GRAMMYs BNA push :jonny5:

NewJennies are truly going to be the RULERS of K-pop I fear :fan:

Give us more OMGs pls the Arianaprint!

4 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

Lucas always has onlyfan to fall back to - in fact he will probably make way more money than he ever will from NCT if he’s interested in such endeavor. 

Lucas kinda is what the fish lip dude from TwinkXTwink wants to look like. Bet he took Lucas pic to Dr Kim and asked for the same lips spacer.png
spacer.png

Imagine him on OF, whew a shooter too!

Also Tinnitus (Wanna be a rock) or whatever it's called is already the best song of the year. I can't stop listening to it :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

its official :clap3:

Biggest GG in the world did that. 

11 minutes ago, Gaia said:

There's no "understanding" 

It's a dumb thing to track period. But go off wasting time caring about hours at #1 on all charts a random website counts 

There are many national smashes that didn't even get a PAK. It's such a useless thing outside of the stan world.

Why are you even in ATRL then? No GP knows about #1 records either. We are in this forum because we care about stats like this 

6 hours ago, Kety said:

New Jeans biggest kpop act in the industrih now it feels so right:jonnycat:

The underaged Rihanna's of (K)POP!

Attention, Hype Boy, Cookie (their controversial era), Ditto and now OMG

None of the girls can say they have 5 GLOBAL SMASHAS less than a year into their debut :jonny5:

9 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Also Tinnitus (Wanna be a rock) or whatever it's called is already the best song of the year. I can't stop listening to it :jonny5:

TASTE :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

NewJeans Hot 100 and UK Top 40 smash, million seller, megahit in Asia, viral on TikTok. Once the HYBE payola kicks in next comeback for a full album/mini its OVER for the girls. I can smell the Clear Channel radio payola, the English single, zero music shows but VMAs debut, TTH residency, GRAMMYs BNA pushNewJennies are truly going to be the RULERS of K-pop I fear. Give us more OMGs pls the Arianaprint!

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

the users already pressed over newjeans success. :biggrin:

so how many PAKs are the girls getting?

5 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

:michael:

WJSN  TRIPLES  NEWJEANS  GWSN  TWICE  NAMIE AMURO  

This is getting weird. :bibliahh:You’re really lame. 

People keep coming for Armys but y’all are even more desperate. :bibliahh: Ridiculous. 

imagine treating BTS as hags equivalent to newjeans like six months into their career smashing every record. :penguin:

29 minutes ago, Bonjourtristesse said:

Why are you even in ATRL then? No GP knows about #1 records either. We are in this forum because we care about stats like this 

This is dumb. No one said chart achievements don't matter. But K-pop fans have turned literally everything into some sort of bragging right.

Imagine sitting at dinner with your family and being like "Wow I saw online that Harry Styles has been #1 in the US for like 15 weeks with As It Was!" vs Kpop fans "Wow, I saw online NewJeans has had 615 hours of Perfect All Kills with Ditto!"

If you can't see how ridiculous that sounds, then that's on you. It's bizarre.

And I like NJ's music and despise BTS, but this weird mentality of "taking down BTS" when Dynamite is bigger than NJ's entire career is so laksjdflka :rip:

Edited by Gaia

He is one of my favorites reactors, glad he likes the song.

Ay Yo is so good, the instrumental is fire and the bridge is beautiful. You just hate nct and noise :cries:

That user is right. Hourly PAKs is so stupid and it didn’t become a thing until weird fans from 3rd Gen group picked it up.

Idgi how is this so pointless? Isn't streaming in the West a thing too? Nobody buys anything. I think is a MAJOR deal, but what do i know....

24 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Imagine sitting at dinner with your family and being like "Wow I saw online that Harry Styles has been #1 in the US for like 15 weeks with As It Was!" vs Kpop fans "Wow, I saw online NewJeans has had 615 hours of Perfect All Kills with Ditto!"

both things sound equally ridiculous tbh

14 minutes ago, muddysquirrel said:

Idgi how is this so pointless? Isn't streaming in the West a thing too? Nobody buys anything. I think is a MAJOR deal, but what do i know....

Of course PAK is a big deal, at least on chart obsessed atrl. Breaking record of a massive group like BTS is something to be proud of. No matter what people are trying to argue, it's true a 6 month old group is breaking record of BTS is not something to be ignored. 

Also, Hype Boy is that song.

Edited by joysaiyo