• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone better make a base thread for NewJennies cause they're clearly going to be the next big thing with all this success in just a few months

Edited by Billionaire

3rd Gen finally being over.. and to think I didn't see the 4th gen being a worthy successor in 2021 :rip:

Edited by Gwendolyn

ditto deserves this and so much more :duca:

Armrats finally being laid to restDd44-2_U0AAYPsL?format=jpg&name=medium

58 minutes ago, Fanta said:

the continual HYBE dominance. :biggrin:

:clap3:

I think the last record for 4th gen group sold this much in Korea alone on the first week was SKZ Maxident with 1.3m 4 months ago clearly show the Kpop sales trajectory has been steadily increase over the time.

Would not be surprised for any 4th gen groups would pass 2m sales in Korea on the first week by the end of this year.

Edited by discreetinside

8 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

HISTORY

This is crazy. I'm so happy for them. :clap3::clap3: 

congrats newjeans :bird:better song won, i fear 

6 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

1M+ on their next album :heart2:

i need antifragile to pass 1m before their comeback :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

the continual HYBE dominance. :biggrin:

Charting all their tracks on Gaon Digital Chart too :clap3: I can see SRR rising in the upcoming weeks with how stable it's been on Melon. People like pretending that it's fandom-fueled but clearly there's some GP interest even if it's not the majority  (at least when you compare it to an actual fandom fueled song aka nct127's latest comeback) 

Next stop, #1 debut on BB200 (and hopefully BBHot100 debut or at least Bubbling Under but there's like a very small chance the former will happen) :1stplace:

Edited by Billionaire

20 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

HISTORY

Yawn's new single is making 0 noise so I expect it to continue well into the next week :gaycat6:   With the rest of February looking dry as hell they might as well have the whole month to themselves at this point, at least unless STAYC comeback magically becomes a hit or if they block themselves again due to OMG 

We're really about to get 3 straight months of nonstop NewJennies slayage :gaycat6:

Edited by Billionaire

Why do you guys care so much about PAK :rip: 

Ditto will not touch Dynamite’s overall numbers. It’s such a weird thing to try and drag BTS over or Armys 

Counting hours is such a… batshit Kpop lunatic fandom thing. Imagine proudly gloating your fave has 65939th PAK :deadbanana4:

Edited by Gaia

Yeah 3rd gen is very much over :rip: Apart from BP and maybe BTS which 3rd gen group is really charting well atm. Even then their latest singles were clearly a slight underperformance from their 2020 singles and did worse than 4th gen songs released in the same month (After Like, Hype Boy, Attention). 

Between Love Dive being the #1 single of 2022 and now Ditto likely coming to snatch the title of #1 single of 2023 it's clear the new generation has taken over :clap3:  Praying LSFM will snatch a #1 

Edited by Billionaire

26 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Ditto will not touch Dynamite’s overall numbers. It’s such a weird thing to try and drag BTS over or Armys 

Counting hours is such a… batshit Kpop lunatic fandom thing. Imagine proudly gloating your fave has 65939th PAK :deadbanana4:

How is this different from caring about Old Town Road dethroning One Sweet Days "most week of #1" record?

Antifragile sold another 39k copies on Circle Chart this week:clap3:930k total. Million-seller we coming!

47 minutes ago, Gaia said:

new jeans are taking over it’s ok to accept it. armys sure are melting down for it to not be a big deal. :biggrin:

spacer.png

Edited by Fanta

22 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Yeah 3rd gen is very much over :rip: Apart from BP and maybe BTS which 3rd gen group is really charting well atm. Even then their latest singles were clearly a slight underperformance from their 2020 singles and did worse than 4th gen songs released in the same month (After Like, Hype Boy, Attention). 

Between Love Dive being the #1 single of 2022 and now Ditto likely coming to snatch the title of #1 single of 2023 it's clear the new generation has taken over :clap3:  Praying LSFM will snatch a #1 

The best part is that they expanded KPOP's sound while making bank. It's no longer pigeon-holed to either girl crush and bubblegum pop.

I'm in no way trading my TWICE and BP for the 4th gen GGs but I highly respect what they're doing. They deserve breaking this that records.

There might come a time when new stans will wonder if aespa is 3rd or 4th gen because they still have the girl crush image when 4th gen is all about reinvention and breaking down of the KPOP stereotypes.

59 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Charting all their tracks on Gaon Digital Chart too :clap3: I can see SRR rising in the upcoming weeks with how stable it's been on Melon. People like pretending that it's fandom-fueled but clearly there's some GP interest even if it's not the majority  (at least when you compare it to an actual fandom fueled song aka nct127's latest comeback) 

Next stop, #1 debut on BB200 (and hopefully BBHot100 debut or at least Bubbling Under but there's like a very small chance the former will happen) :1stplace:

the boys are doing so well. :biggrin:

27 minutes ago, Bonjourtristesse said:

How is this different from caring about Old Town Road dethroning One Sweet Days "most week of #1" record?

Weeks at #1 is something that most people would understand. Hours of "PAK" is something literally no one other than kpop stans would care about