K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 hours ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

Girl they’re literally having their japan debut in about a week.

Too little too late:dies:

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

they had an amazing run of 10/10 titles and bsides for like two years, that's more than i could say for any other 4th gen bg

Drippin stomp on their title tracks:cm:

No NoiseCT song is better than Txt titles (except GBGB) lbr.

We're never getting Bare & Rare Pt 2 :toofunny3:

Glad she's free though :heart:

Edited by Billionaire

10 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Korean Tinashe  :cries:

March will be Aespa, Oh My Girl, IVE, IU and TWICE. April should be BlackPink, NMIXX, APink, Le Sserafim, (G)-IDLE and hopefully an Aespa repackage. May will be Taeyeon, NiziU, BabyMonster and NewJeans. ITZY and Red Velvet will both come back in June.

Even though I despise BTS, Dynamite dominating in the summer is completely non-comparable to NJ dominating in January - historically the weakest digital month of the year where the charts are usually stale.

I'll never understand the obsession with chart rankings over actual consumption.

Dynamite was much bigger than Ditto regardless whatever hours at #1 ditto achieves. 

Like... people creaming themselves over TXT having...140k UL just because they hit #3 on the Top100 when in reality consumption is still low 

Edited by Gaia

41 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I hope she gets scooped up by a good company :jonny6:

26 minutes ago, Eternium said:

hopefully an Aespa repackage

considering nct 127 and key's repacks were 6 months after the original album the earliest for aespa's repack will be august :rip:

14 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Like... people creaming themselves over TXT having...140k UL just because they hit #3 on the Top100 when in reality consumption is still low 

Didn't Nct Dream hit #1 on Melon when they have only 250k uLs? bg songs always lack the gp support (except Bigbang) wbk.  

12 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

considering nct 127 and key's repacks were 6 months after the original album the earliest for aespa's repack will be august :rip:

when they pull a "perfect red velvet" instead >>

1 hour ago, Billionaire said:

Kang Daniel, I believe in you now... I mean it will either be him or Jay Park or some unknown company with no money.

11 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Sakura japan main girl I fear 

The way aespa is the only SM group I find interesting but SM wants them to be Blackpink it only work with Blackpink and usually it’s the nugu group which are n/a for an entire year. Aespa is indeed shelved I fear 

I think the way SM is doing the BLACKPINK strategy to aespa is actually working sales wise. I know 100% they're gonna outsell Born Pink or atleast sell close to it/match its sales from the hype alone of them releasing once a year.

Its not working on other fields though I fear esp with newjeans, ive and lsrfm constantly releasing and are smashing harder every release.

Edited by MonsterNavy

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

March will be Aespa, Oh My Girl, IVE, IU and TWICE. April should be BlackPink, NMIXX, APink, Le Sserafim, (G)-IDLE and hopefully an Aespa repackage. May will be Taeyeon, NiziU, BabyMonster and NewJeans. ITZY and Red Velvet will both come back in June.

You're a dreamer sis

3 hours ago, Spears_Stan said:

Hybe really did Say that what took BTS 8 years to get new jeans did in 6 months, no wonder Army is pissed, I don't know in what metric exactly (1M album, pak, stream mile stone) most likely they were speaking facts but why getting your biggest fan base pissed of like.that 

did they really? :deadbanana2: where? I need the link pls :ahh: 

i'm sorry but i'm screaming at armybots token stanning newjennies to drag bp only for them to switch this fast

cause hybe is promoting newjeans far FAR better than bots and hybe claiming newjeans as their own moneymakers/successful artist :lmao: 

they were calling newjennies BTS' daughters and successors just a few weeks ago and are using their stats to come for bp

now they're scrambling left and right on twitter and are talking **** about newjeans everyday:toofunny3:

these armybots are truly sick in the head. its just too funny to me i'm sorry

I know I just talked about aespa last night but I really need the aespa album so bad right now.

with karina apologizing for their long hiatus, i'm 100% sure the album is not coming in february and might actually come mid march

its fine I guess, i'm a blink ffs I don't mind waiting

but I dont want any song to sound like girls ep, 2022 rv releases and the got the beat mini :rip: 

Edited by MonsterNavy

CUBE is petty. (G)I-DLE is probably not winning anything big. Miyeon is a MC to the awards show too. But (G)I-DLE is still not going...

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

I know I just talked about aespa last night but I really need the aespa album so bad right now.

with karina apologizing for their long hiatus, i'm 100% sure the album is not coming in february and might actually come mid march

its fine I guess, i'm a blink ffs I don't mind waiting

but I dont want any song to sound like girls ep, 2022 rv releases and the got the beat mini :rip: 

I think she was just giving us one more message before the hiatus officially ends! Also Giselle said it was coming soon 

Except cookie that I can't listen for some reason...

I find NewJeans songs very enjoyable.

oh god I just noticed the Girls mini and Kill This Love mini parallels :rip: 

- their worst releases yet

- both minis are my least visited minis 

- both their 2nd physical releases

- title tracks are nonsensical noise. my least fave title tracks from both

- both released for their coachella debut/performance

what else? nn

ktl mini is slightly better than girls mini though

Edited by MonsterNavy