K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

3 minutes ago, SandyJeans said:

you read all those paragraphs of deranged delusions and your takeaway was "not everyone has to like NewJeans" ??? :deadbanana4: 

we don't care if you like NJ or not, but essentially accusing them of being a "ped0bait group!!!" is insane

I wasn't referring to that specific fight.

I don't come post that much here and the thing I noticed the most, after reading all, was that many fights kinda start because of the same things. :biblio:

I do like them tho. The few times I post something related to them is when I like their songs or the concept. :swan:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, uusagii said:

Honestly, @Ryan, please do
Because being called a loser by forum posters glorifying a gang of teens that are clearly used as pawns by label execs makes me think I'm actually on the right track with my life

Adios girlies!

You think that hate posting about a group of teenage girls on a forum almost exclusively dedicated to women who peaked a decade ago at minimum means you're on the right track with your life? Where are you going with your life exactly? Twitter?

Edited by Century

9 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

@Ryan

Thread ban this loser so he can go back to the basement writing 140 word reviews on rym. Thanks.

xjaa6Of.gif

Imagine asking for someone to get banned this:bibliahh:if you feel that offended it says something doesn’t it

Just now, sunmimi imfurst said:

everyone dragging JYP’s quality control but this legit deserved to be a hit in Korea :rip:

At least the international fandoms gets it 

when GODhyo comes through with the powerful chorus :WAP: 

when SANAGOD says her aegyo lines :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, spicyaegha said:

Imagine asking for someone to get banned this:bibliahh:if you feel that offended it says something doesn’t it

of course you'd side with the lowlife

7 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Come on, that ain't new. 

Just look at post from other people like @spicyaegha who attack the fans as well. 

Sometimes I think y'all take this waaay to far. By no means I agree with that user tho. 

Y'all will eat your words when NewJeans comes back with a Sailor Moon inspired concept. :giraffe:

Giving me my flowers as per :giraffe:

If Adspa was as loved and almost worshiped here as NJ I wouldn’t get away with half the crap I do

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spicyaegha said:

That user is crying for help. You gon join him?

xjaa6Of.gif

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Somebody came in here and called everybody in the thread basement dwelling losers clearly attempting to provoke us and THATS what you're getting out of this? 

And others reply with the same energy.

Is just kinda weird, calling out some else behaviour but acting just the same. 

I just wanted to say something in general (after reading/catching up) and the least that I wanted was these fights to take pages and pages. :bird:

Edited by Rainy Devil
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

everyone dragging JYP’s quality control but this legit deserved to be a hit in Korea :rip:

One of the most infectious choruses to ever come out of Twix 

It's kinda worrying how are this users  has to use demeaning words and personally attacking others are still crawling on this very thread. Dislike the artists but getting your kiis on insulting their fans you clearly don't know then cry later  :doc:

Anyway Day 2 later 

:clap3:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Yeah but comparing 2023 without any context for why they're outstreaming is ... well frankly, it's dumb. Skz released music later in the year than txt so that carried over into higher streaming stats for the new year. 

I don't disagree the 2022 albums helped, but streams from a 2022 release shouldn't be more relevant in 2023 than a release from the same year. 

But again, TNC: Temptation are almost doing the same daily streams globally than ODDINARY, a 10 months older album. So maybe you have a point and SKZ 2022 releases are powerful. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Talent Acclaim and Beauty!

I want them to have more success everywhere.

xjaa6Of.gif

That Spicy user is literally beefing with everyone, cause how do you got both the SM Sheep and non-SM Sheep hating you :dies:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

That user is crying for help. You gon join him?

xjaa6Of.gif

No thank you I have no horse in the “who simps over minors more” race:deadbanana2:

What's up with every fandom accusing Circle/Hanteo to boycott their faves? Imagine how tired they are 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I mean, it kinda did better than their other flops in KR charts, right? lol

Good song but there has been some catchiness missing in Twice titles since Feel Special imo. 

With the exception of Can't Stop Me, I totally find that one really catchy. 

Just now, Rainy Devil said:

I mean, it kinda did better than their other flops in KR charts, right? lol

Good song but there has been some catchiness missing in Twice titles since Feel Special imo. 

With the exception of Can't Stop Me, I totally find that one really catchy. 

Don't you think The Feels is catchy? 

I find this single one of their catchiest songs ever. 

Just now, Mitsuki said:

Don't you think The Feels is catchy? 

I find this single one of their catchiest songs ever. 

The chorus but everything else is just there. :emofish:

I may be kinda biased towards them post 2019.

The Twice of 2019 was such a joy for me. I really loved everyhting they were doing that year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBangStan said:

xjaa6Of.gif

Thank goodness, that kwangya concept should have been confined solely to Aespa. Not to every damn act in the company.

3 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

xjaa6Of.gif

They won:swan:

Speaking of Twice 

Top 10 Best Kpop sings material :giraffe:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Thank goodness, that kwangya concept should have been confined solely to Aespa. Not to every damn act in the company.

Sometimes I think they saw Next Level success and got waaay to excited. 

it's time for people to drop the "NJ is so beloved and worshipped here on this thread" act

NJ is constantly accused of being "ped0bait group" and ya'll gaslight the fans talking bout "glorifying a gang of teens" :toofunny3: or "simps over minors more" bullshit

meanwhile other groups get the standard flop music allegations and other petty shade that everyone receives

like just say you don't like them and leave it at that :ace:

1 minute ago, Rainy Devil said:

Sometimes I think they saw Next Level success and got waaay to excited. 

The old man has already planned out the Kwangya stuff since 2015 :giraffe: