• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Century said:

The way if SNSD was a person she'd be old enough to drive now. :dies:

if SNSD was a person she'd be older than most of Babymonster

apathetic.gif

• Haha 3

ITZY Cake might be bad, but Bet On Me is that song. Now, if only they weren't on the verge of breaking their voices during the chorus.

13 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Kai is so talented and handsome

botched stans need not reply

apathetic.gif

Jesus they look like ghosts

vitamin D left the chat 

apathetic.gif

• Haha 3

Now, why you'll are trying to insert Billlie into your fights!? Leave them alone, they suffered enough this year alone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if SNSD was a person she'd be older than most of Babymonster

apathetic.gif

and she'd never be exploited by YG either

apathetic.gif

omg I just realized I was just looking at the celebratory posts fondly but I haven’t congratulated SNSD myself. Congratulations on the 16th anniversary Kweens! You’ll always be that group in kpop :heart:

spacer.png

• Like 5

congrats to SNSD legends :worship:

10 years ago they got my young teen self into kpoop when they released something I had never heard/seen before

when someone on a britney forum then posted this performance I knew I had found the legends that would fill the void britney left

getting into them, their music (videos), korean variety shows and tour was such a fun experience :heart2:

this was always my fave

I'm a full on SJJD stan. their japanese discography is POP PERFECTION. if u want to appreciate good music just watch their japanese tours, it's banger after banger

I can post all the usual songs people post every other day here, but this is one of my favs that no one ever talks about

thanku LEGENDS :worship:

Snsd Girlsgeneration GIF - Snsd Girlsgeneration Kpop - Discover & Share ...

• Like 6

There will be no kpop wave without girls generation. Happy anniversary queens :heart2:

• Like 6

"You only wear cologne that comes in the sample size" 

"Your watch says "Rolex" but I know you bought it from some guy on 5th Street who also sells fake IDs, can't trick me, I've seen it all before, you see" 

"You drive an Audi that you rented from Alamo, you got the hook-up through your cousin who's the regional manager on weekdays, she gave it to you for one night for free, don't you wish you drove it in real life?"

The overly detailed OTT and ruthless drags in the lyrics still really send me :bibliahh:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

omg I just realized I was just looking at the celebratory posts fondly but I haven’t congratulated SNSD myself. Congratulations on the 16th anniversary Kweens! You’ll always be that group in kpop :heart:

spacer.png

The late 00's and 2010's were truly the best era of Pop and Kpop. MPGs like Miss Katy was smashing worldwide and SNSD being the biggest GG of their time :chick1:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

"You only wear cologne that comes in the sample size" 

"Your watch says "Rolex" but I know you bought it from some guy on 5th Street who also sells fake IDs, can't trick me, I've seen it all before, you see" 

"You drive an Audi that you rented from Alamo, you got the hook-up through your cousin who's the regional manager on weekdays, she gave it to you for one night for free, don't you wish you drove it in real life?"

The overly detailed OTT and ruthless drags in the lyrics still really send me :bibliahh:

Wait - I almost forgot this song. They're channeling MPGs here, a bop! :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

Wait - I almost forgot this song. They're channeling MPGs here, a bop! :jonny5:

It's really a bop. I love how Giselle was channelling the same energy as this song on 2HOT4U :clap3:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The late 00's and 2010's were truly the best era of Pop and Kpop. MPGs like Miss Katy was smashing worldwide and SNSD being the biggest GG of their time :chick1:

Katheryn was truly on top of the world and SNSD was doing big things for the Hallyu wave, what a time to be alive! We don’t see that level of celebrity anymore. 
spacer.png

• Like 3

Does anybody else think it's weird how much Mys like to complain? Yes the group has been mismanaged a lot but stanning for potential instead of the music in front of you is moronic. In the past 14 months aespa has given us 2 minis, a bunch of orphan tracks, 10 MVs, 2 SMCU episodes, promotions in 3 different countries, a world tour, showcases in multiple countries, opportunities for some of the girls to start showing their solo talents or attend events solo, variety appearances, and a constant deluge of sns posts hitting us from all angles including being allowed to open up personal IGs.

There's 2-3 Mys in here in specific whomst I only ever see complain about aespa(unless they're posting a chart update to shade a group they don't like) and it's so tired. Pretty sure not even the other sheep **** with those users. My World was one of the best minis in industry history and their first tour is not only critically acclaimed but breaking records with it's numbers. Let's just support and be happy with what we have instead of using aespa as a dumping ground for all of our personal misery please. aespa works too hard for all that. :heart:

The amount of whining I've seen about Better Things not being a Japanese single or a Korean/English full album is nauseating. Just be happy we're getting a comeback 3 months after the last one.

Edited by Century
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

My world era was perfect to me. Only thing to make it better was pushing Thirsty more. It could have been an Illusion level hit, especially for international kcon fans. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, New Edition said:

Nobody cares about Kpop acts except Kpop fans. Fans and companies trying to pretend otherwise look silly.

But there are a lot of Kpop fans in the West now. It'll continue to be a big lucrative touring market.

As for songs that penetrate the public consciousness well, K-POP has only achieved that twice from the most unexpected acts: Psy and Fifty Fifty.

Everything else is mediaplay and fan-driven.

2023 and people still pretend BTS have no hits :zzz:

Happy anniversary to the group that paved the way for ALL of our faves!!

SNSDLEGENDS

Let's not forget the CLASSIQUE JAPANESE ANTHEM: ARTISTRY SUPERNOVA...where popular enemies Successica and SooGod had the iconic exchange:

"Hey! Can you believe the situation?"

"yeah..."(unenthusiastically)

"You better keep this...A SECRET!" 

Edited by Illyana Frost
  • Like 6

2023 and Army is still trying to gaslight the rest of us into forgetting the billboard bulk purchase/stream receipts you guys used to brag about on Twitter. Biggest kpop fandom in the US by far to this day but that doesn't say anything about the gp. :zzz:

the biggest ksoloist supporting the biggest gg!

(wonder who wrote that big essay on the cover - i know Hyein is an army)

10 minutes ago, Century said:

Does anybody else think it's weird how much Mys like to complain? Yes the group has been mismanaged a lot but stanning for potential instead of the music in front of you is moronic. In the past 14 months aespa has given us 2 minis, a bunch of orphan tracks, 10 MVs, 2 SMCU episodes, promotions in 3 different countries, a world tour, showcases in multiple countries, opportunities for some of the girls to start showing their solo talents or attend events solo, variety appearances, and a constant deluge of sns posts hitting us from all angles including being allowed to open up personal IGs.

There's 2-3 Mys in here in specific whomst I only ever see complain about aespa(unless they're posting a chart update to shade a group they don't like) and it's so tired. Pretty sure not even the other sheep **** with those users. My World was one of the best minis in industry history and their first tour is not only critically acclaimed but breaking records with it's numbers. Let's just support and be happy with what we have instead of using aespa as a dumping ground for all of our personal misery please. aespa works too hard for all that. :heart:

The amount of whining I've seen about Better Things not being a Japanese single or a Korean/English full album is nauseating. Just be happy we're getting a comeback 3 months after the last one.

I mean some of the complaints are pretty valid like this whole English single things when SM could've use that energy on promoting them on Japan instead like imagine the girls with their own galaxy supernovas or Karma butterfly. I'll take that than being complete sell outs :giraffe: 

• Thanks 2

I don't know how anyone who's remotely fluent in english can listen to XG songs with a straight face :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I mean some of the complaints are pretty valid like this whole English single things when SM could've use that energy on promoting them on Japan instead like imagine the girls with their own galaxy supernovas or Karma butterfly. I'll take that than being complete sell outs :giraffe: 

aespa deserves a Japan debut but this song wasn't fit for Japan and kinda slaps after the changes SM made + they haven't promoted in the US in over a year so the timing was correct, especially with it coming during their tour when fans are going to be checking for them more than ever.

It's not like this is coming after months of radio silence and tons of planning, this is a quick single they're shitting out for fans.

I’m kinda obsessed with this Zumba/Aerobics class choreo. It’s so satisfying to watch

the song being so good helps as well

spacer.png

• Like 1