K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

25 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

I really do love Jensetters, immediate love and support for her without any talk back, maybe a lil skepticism here and there but no insane conspiracy theories like the other side, if this is true they really sticking by her side, my girl aint going no where and im happy to know she's above these idol politics. 

mvsk • — KEEP WATCHING JENNIE SHUT IT DOWN! ♛

well Blinks in general are less perasocially delulu‘d than armys. They can be deranged yes, but not to that extend 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Umm… so what do you want her to do? Forever keep hiding her relationship or end her relationship because his fans are deranged? I’ll say it again, you don’t know her personally, none of us do. So we don’t know what her thought process is with this whole thing. If she likes the guy and wants to stick with him, more power to her. It’s weird to assume stuff about their relationship we don’t know anything about. 

What on earth are u talking about like huh????? Of course i dont know her, i'm on a forum thread where im just commenting on my lil skepticism, i have not insinuated i want her to do anything, the only thing i have spoken on is the worry that maybe we are speaking on this too soon and if she is dating him that the misogyny that has always followed her because of insecure losers won't be pretty. 

Legit do u think im delusional about this? Do u think im jeaolus of V? Do u think i want them to break up or am somehow not glad she is in a relationship??? "If she likes the guy and wants to stick with him, It’s weird to assume stuff about their relationship we don’t know anything about." <-- what do u mean by this??? Where have any of my comments spoken on my thoughts on her feelings on the relationship, i literally do not care, in the industry they are in sadly this is a huge deal but with Jennie none of this dating stuff ever left a dent on her so im just waiting to see that she will be ok from the vitriol she is gonna get.

• Like 1

wasnt prepared for the piping hot tea today.

I knew JENNIE & V was real, pray for all the delusional taekookers/bts shippers! :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

What on earth are u talking about like huh????? Of course i dont know her, i'm on a forum thread where im just commenting on my lil skepticism, i have not insinuated i want her to do anything, the only thing i have spoken on is the worry that maybe we are speaking on this too soon and if she is dating him that the misogyny that has always followed her because of insecure losers won't be pretty. 

Legit do u think im delusional about this? Do u think im jeaolus of V? Do u think i want them to break up or am somehow not glad she is in a relationship??? "If she likes the guy and wants to stick with him, It’s weird to assume stuff about their relationship we don’t know anything about." <-- what do u mean by this??? Where have any of my comments spoken on my thoughts on her feelings on the relationship, i literally do not care, in the industry they are in sadly this is a huge deal but with Jennie none of this dating stuff ever left a dent on her so im just waiting to see that she will be ok from the vitriol she is gonna get.

Sis calm down :dies:

im not calling you delusional wtf. Your original post said “I want Jennie FREED!” and that is something that could mean a lot of things. And my posts were directed to that statement. There is no need to complicate this further. 

also the way YG Ent has handled dating scandals for most of their artists throughout the years helps too. I mean wasn‘t Jennie dating Kai in a time where her dating ban was still active? Yet they didnt give a ****

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Sis calm down :dies:

im not calling you delusional wtf. Your original post said “I want Jennie FREED!” and that is something that could mean a lot of things. And my posts were directed to that statement. There is no need to complicate this further. 

That was just a joke that i have made several times about all of my faves, it wasn't serious nor am i heated by this interaction, just next time read a lil carefully, i am the last person to give an f about idol "scandals" or their personal lives. 

Jennie Vlive GIF - Jennie Vlive - Discover & Share GIFs

V and Jennie dating is peak wattpad fanfic coming true I can't- :bibliahh:

Lisakook next

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2KSWT5Ji0DUum6y6WebM

Jennie could get any rich actor or businessman she wants and stay away from crazy fangirls. If she wants to date V and can go out without masks when everyone knows where they are, she clearly doesn't care about online trolls and their misogynistic sh*t. And for that reason alone, I have to stan :alexz:

• Like 4

what is concerning about that videos is the way the alleged Jennie walks :priceless:

• Haha 1

Jennie and V are THEE most legendaric couple in the history of Kpop yup yup

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, smates said:

Jennie could get any rich actor or businessman she wants and stay away from crazy fangirls. If she wants to date V and can go out without masks when everyone knows where they are, she clearly doesn't care about online trolls and their misogynistic sh*t. And for that reason alone, I have to stan :alexz:

:clap3:

8 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

That was just a joke that i have made several times about all of my faves, it wasn't serious nor am i heated by this interaction, just next time read a lil carefully, i am the last person to give an f about idol "scandals" or their personal lives. 

Jennie Vlive GIF - Jennie Vlive - Discover & Share GIFs

Lmao the last post looked very heated sis, but I got you :heart:

35 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Lol. He saw what happened with Woojin after he dropped the bomb on his live years ago exactly the same way. If he didn’t learn his lesson then, he surely hasn’t learned it now. 

Lol difference is that he went after Woojin who wasn't popular and had bad rumours at the time. Stray kids were the victims because of his abrupt departure.

If Chan isn't dumb af, he'll learn something when has to face the consequences of crazy kpop fans. 

5 minutes ago, Fadedlights said:

Lol difference is that he went after Woojin who wasn't popular and had bad rumours at the time. Stray kids were the victims because of his abrupt departure.

If Chan isn't dumb af, he'll learn something when has to face the consequences of crazy kpop fans. 

Whatever the difference is, there were still consequences and the poor guy got attacked brutally online. So if Chan really cared about the reactions, he would have learned his lesson from the Woojin situation itself. 

anyway let’s not talk about this anymore, it’s been days now :rip:

Edited by Witnessed ET

when V releases her solo debut featuring jennie and the song smashes :WAP:

2 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

when V releases her solo debut featuring jennie and the song smashes :WAP:

Im ready :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, katyberry said:

:bibliahh: 

the new ARMYs vs. blinks has arrived :bibliahh:

33 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

also the way YG Ent has handled dating scandals for most of their artists throughout the years helps too. I mean wasn‘t Jennie dating Kai in a time where her dating ban was still active? Yet they didnt give a ****

Because it was inspiration material for Jennie’s You & Me stage. THEIR MINDS!

if Chan says it wasn't IVE he was talking about, then who WAS he talking about???

oprah-winfrey.mp4

Dont quote me or bring it up later, but rooting for Jennie. The BTS Army can seethe and put the last nail in the coffin for their fandom.

jennie-vlive.gif

• Like 2

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if Chan says it wasn't IVE he was talking about, then who WAS he talking about???

oprah-winfrey.mp4

The way he DRAGGED Cignature. :dancehall: