K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

The enhypen teasers are good, i'm glad.

Twice japanese single is very catchy, should have been the korean comeback TT.

Regarding the v/jennie why is always blurry 😭 although for the sake of the 2 of them is better this way, V is already very hated within the fandom with most of the the jk/jimin (jikook) shippers

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

V and Jennie winning the idgaf war :clap3: Kpop's Brangelina

• Like 1

I didn't even realize it's been a year since those Jeju pics first came out. They are still going strong fr, good for them :alexz:Jennie is rich, successful, beautiful, AND has Taehyung, she's won in life :jonny6:

5 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

As if this didn’t sound AI’d enough, the fact that Jisoo got that many lines tells me everything I need to know about the credibility of this “demo” :deadbanana4: 

well shes playing aespa's center and aespa is a group where the center has a decent amount of lines + raps

Happy that the toxic BTS stans will have to seethe yet again. :clap3:

1 hour ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Honestly they're a great live act and the crowd goes wild, especially for Yeonjun.  At the Charlotte concert it constantly descended into barking whenever it was hid turn to speak. The man has people in a chokehold.

they are definitely one of the better live acts, especially considering they avoid two of the most annoying sins of live kpop:

- their choreo doesn't have bits where some members just walk off to the side and stand there and wait for their part to come up

- they don't just perform facing straight ahead as if they're performing for a camera. they move around the stage and interact with the audience.

kings except soobin tbh

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

the TL already in shambles :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

well shes playing aespa's center and aespa is a group where the center has a decent amount of lines + raps

She has NN’s lines in that clip though, who is far from the center of aespa.

33 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Well… 

Their managers are walking behind them btw 

Awwww :heart:

While their fans are acting like deranged sourpuss middle schoolers fighting each other online, these two are publicly declaring their love. Unbothered, we have to stan :clap3:

Jennie and V so it was real :ghostface: They look cute together. 

How can people tell that it's them though? I only see an Asian girl and guy ( can't even tell if the guy is Asian) walking.. 

42 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Well… 

Their managers are walking behind them btw 

:deadbanana::jonny5:

to think everyone thought they would flop and now they’re kinda eyeing off a possible RAK :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

How can people tell that it's them though? I only see an Asian girl and guy ( can't even tell if the guy is Asian) walking.. 

bc their managers are supposedly walking behind them

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

RAK and PAK soon :duca:

Top 3 on Flo too :clap3: they better sing live tomorrow at the festival for that PAK

Edited by Pikachu

I legitimately do not understand why all of kpop believes in Jennie/V like...... why would the two biggest idols ever be that sloppy especially knowing their psycho stans??? I'm in need of Jennie being freed, the hell she's about to go through...... she has a great fanbase that sticks beside her even after all those deranged "scandals" theyll stay even after this but that man's fanbase is hell i need her freed NOW!

25 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

V and Jennie winning the idgaf war :clap3: Kpop's Brangelina

More like the Romeo and Juliette of Kpop! It’s a mess in my tl :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

bc we can see Alison (jennie assistant)

3 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

I legitimately do not understand why all of kpop believes in Jennie/V like...... why would the two biggest idols ever be that sloppy especially knowing their psycho stans??? I'm in need of Jennie being freed, the hell she's about to go through...... she has a great fanbase that sticks beside her even after all those deranged "scandals" theyll stay even after this but that man's fanbase is hell i need her freed NOW!

maybe they don’t care :giraffe:

10 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

bc their managers are supposedly walking behind them

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

More like the Romeo and Juliette of Kpop! It’s a mess in my tl :deadbanana4:

bc we can see Alison (jennie assistant)

oh wow.. members of the most popular GG and BG in the world.. Such a power couple.. :jonny: 

15 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

to think everyone thought they would flop and now they’re kinda eyeing off a possible RAK :jonnycat:

Kind of shocked it hasn't won any music shows yet. I'm wondering if this is going to be an NL situation, where they have a huge smash, but 0 wins. :skull:

Yeah that def looks like them and it seems like they don't care. I have to stan. :clap3: