1 hour ago, katyberry said:

Yuppp 

SINCERELY-GISELLE.gif

sounds like the worthy successor to YEPPI YEPPI?? :duca:

• ATRL Administrator

Shownu and Hyungwon subunit :duca:

19 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

can you expand on this further bc this doesn't make sense to me 

I feel that Le SSERAFIM is Hybe's version of Itzy but more vocally talented. Each 4th gen girl group has their own niche right now but lsfm's is most similar to ITZY. Like I can't imagine NJ Aespa Nmixx Kepler or IVE singing Fearless, Antifragile, or Unforgiven but I can imagine itzy doing it. Can't imagine another group using the athletic wear of fearless or the country western look of Unforgiven but Itzy could (and has in the case of Not shy). Idk, it's probably just me but I feel like Hybe wanted their own version of the group so they made it :cm:

gonna let Godspa finish but I can't wait for this king to have 6 comebacks in the back half of this year

honestly can't believe they're actually giving SPERM a comeback tho :ahh:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Just now, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I feel that Le SSERAFIM is Hybe's version of Itzy but more vocally talented. Each 4th gen girl group has their own niche right now but lsfm's is most similar to ITZY. Like I can't imagine NJ Aespa Nmixx Kepler or IVE singing Fearless, Antifragile, or Unforgiven but I can imagine itzy doing it. Can't imagine another group using the athletic wear of fearless or the country western look of Unforgiven but Itzy could (and has in the case of Not shy). Idk, it's probably just me but I feel like Hybe wanted their own version of the group so they made it :cm:

now that you explained it, i see where you're coming from. i think the aesthetics around them distinguish the two groups

(at least for me.) itzy always looked brighter to me while Le Sserafim play around with darker tones more

3 hours ago, Adama said:

Literally the Rih of KPOP:WAP:

It’s official, Jennie made her own collection for CALVIN KLEIN. It’s the 4th times that she asked to design for a brand :clap3:

And also 

shes literally the standard for generations to come. :jonny5: the marilyn monroe of our time

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

Is Garam having a comeback or something? Why is everyone talking about her suddenly?

because today is her 1 year anniversary and fans bought out a billboard on a building + subway ads.

a 2 week idol's impact :clap3:

uanxIpL.gif

1 hour ago, Iridesence said:

Throw in Jessica as well for that GOT the beat type serve :duca:

GOT the boot :duca:

-

i dont know what everyone sees in salty and sweet. its girl crush to the lowest denominator :pukey:

welcome to my world is sonic ART. i couldnt care less about their lore though... who actually does?

7 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

now that you explained it, i see where you're coming from. i think the aesthetics around them distinguish the two groups

(at least for me.) itzy always looked brighter to me while Le Sserafim play around with darker tones more

Yeah, it's really the only separation to me is that Itzy makes Teen crush music and Lsfm makes adult music.

37 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Le SSERAFIM is so Itzy coded. The same way someone in JYP looked at Weki Meki and said "I can make that but popular", is the same way someone in Hybe looked at Itzy and said "I can make that but more talented" and then did exactly that. 

Also what's this business about Chaewon as a center. She's talented but she's not all that y'all,  let's calm down. Garam (who I hope does make a successful comeback into the industry even if I didn't stan her) was obviously center. Actually I've never seen a group with no true member to push for longevity. It's odd, Garam leaving did screw them in that way.

tea. everyone could tell that garam was positioned to be the face of the group.

chaewon is that girl though. :clap3: but something is still missing from LSRFM.

the line about no center no longevity is kind of true. afterschool expired quickly without kahi (trying to make uee/nana lead did not work out) and apink without naeun is not looking good.

11 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

uanxIpL.gif

GOT the boot :duca:

Now GIRL

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

can we talk about how jennie completely changed her new zealand accent to an american one :jonny: a chameleon

41 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

this is crazy :deadbanana: 

biggest girl group tingz

49 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Le SSERAFIM is so Itzy coded. The same way someone in JYP looked at Weki Meki and said "I can make that but popular", is the same way someone in Hybe looked at Itzy and said "I can make that but more talented" and then did exactly that. 

Also what's this business about Chaewon as a center. She's talented but she's not all that y'all,  let's calm down. Garam (who I hope does make a successful comeback into the industry even if I didn't stan her) was obviously center. Actually I've never seen a group with no true member to push for longevity. It's odd, Garam leaving did screw them in that way.

Right? It's like if SM actually kicked irene out after her scandal. It's interesting to see how they'll develop.

1 minute ago, Asscatchem said:

can we talk about how jennie completely changed her new zealand accent to an american one :jonny: a chameleon

oh she really lost that accent :deadbanana2:

hold on tight - welcome to my world - unhappy

my world era miles better than girls album already and we havent even heard the full mini :clap3: 

Just now, Shou7 said:

Right? It's like if SM actually kicked irene out after her scandal. It's interesting to see how they'll develop.

With the case of RV, a big hole would be left but I actually think Joy would be center and I think she'd do pretty well.

With Lsfm, they just don't have that member who people think of and they know it's that group. Sakura and Kazuha (however popular they may be) are Japanese so it's not them, Yunjin is Korean American so not her, Chaewon is okay but I get the feeling korean people don't envision her as a visual or center, and Eunchae is just ... Yeri, beautiful but ultimately useless to the group.

Here for all these girls smashing with fantastic songs in the last two months or so, please continue

f202852a19098e92af5e13845ca564328e627f99

nshitty back to back to back to back comebacks confirmed :WAP: another aespa mini too i'm eating so hard

imma need all yall nshitty haters to cry harder

complaining about groups where only one member is pushed and how they’re “x and friends” to now complaining about lsrf not following that standard. make it make sense 

f202852a19098e92af5e13845ca564328e627f99

12 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

With the case of RV, a big hole would be left but I actually think Joy would be center and I think she'd do pretty well.

With Lsfm, they just don't have that member who people think of and they know it's that group. Sakura and Kazuha (however popular they may be) are Japanese so it's not them, Yunjin is Korean American so not her, Chaewon is okay but I get the feeling korean people don't envision her as a visual or center, and Eunchae is just ... Yeri, beautiful but ultimately useless to the group.

EXACTLY. You get it :kiss:

ngl while aespa's coachella set served vocals and beauty I think it did more damage than help them - it being the girls' first ever performance with a real crowd didn't help either

wait, its kinda serving when its just the top part :eli: