K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

A woman! No wonder she has the biggest fanbase amongst 4th gen girls. The sex appeal is over the roof:WAP:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

- 5 million for the 5-STAR concept j/ 

I think them selling 4M is not impossible this comeback. Y'all can clown me If I'm wrong

- I have no idea how the units will be, maybe your RACHALOG theory is right. I wanted Han and Hyunjin in the same unit, tho. 

spacer.png

I know SVT did over 4m preorder sales but let's not put too high expectations for now, 3m preorder and 4m overall sales seems fairly save prediction since Maxident did 2.37m preorders and over  3m overall sales.

BO8gLoR.gif

50 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Is this Jun praise Im seeing? Finally ******* time :gaycat2:

spacer.png

he looks like a genderswapped tzuyu (complimentary)

Just now, discreetinside said:

I know SVT did over 4m preorder sales but let's not put too high expectations for now, 3m preorder and 4m overall sales seems fairly save prediction since Maxident did 2.37m preorders and over  3m overall sales.

BO8gLoR.gif

My prediction has nothing to do with Seventeen. 

Maxident only had 3 normal-priced (1 limited + 2 standard) versions during pre-orders, so 2.37M is from these 3 versions alone. They released the case versions 1 week later. That's why the total sales is 1 million more than the pre order (Maxident is currently at 3.3M) 

Now they have 12 versions in the pre-order period (1 limited + 3 standards + 8 digipacks). It's not the same reality. So we can expect an bigger increase than If they just released 3 versions. Unless they decreased in sales. 

21 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

yeah I’ve said this before but I think it’s because he’s very reserved and doesn’t try to stick out as much, compared to very “out there” members like Mingyu who love the attention. 
but we all know Jun will kill it on that stage though. He’s so ethereal and sexy I can’t with this man :WAP:

spacer.png

I agree he's not that "in-your-face" type of member, cause I have been listening to Seventeen casually since 2017 and, for over a year, I didn't notice him that much in their content. It changed in 2018 when Jun and Minghao participated in a chinese variety show 'The Collaboration' (I think during 'Oh My!' promotions) and they could shine more as a duo and individually. 

When I noticed him, quickly he became my favorite member. Especially since I started to value more his contributions to Seventeen as a group. 

:gaygacat4:

7 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I agree he's not that "in-your-face" type of member, cause I have been listening to Seventeen casually since 2017 and, for over a year, I didn't notice him that much in their content. It changed in 2018 when Jun and Minghao participated in a chinese variety show 'The Collaboration' (I think during 'Oh My!' promotions) and they could shine more as a duo and individually. 

When I noticed him, quickly he became my favorite member. Especially since I started to value more his contributions to Seventeen as a group. 

:gaygacat4:

Yup he adds that sexy mysterious aura to the group which I love. If The8 is the “cool one” of the Chinese duo, Jun is the “ethereal one”. And the Performance unit songs fit him so well, he embodies them perfectly both on stage and in the studio, as you saw one of those songs in my previous post.

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Yup he adds that sexy mysterious aura to the group which I love. If The8 is the “cool one” of the Chinese duo, Jun is the “ethereal one”. And the Performance unit songs fit him so well, he embodies them perfectly both on stage and in the studio.

spacer.png

We stan chinese excellence :gaycat1:

Edited by Mitsuki

She's so cute blonde :heart:

3 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

We stan :gaycat1:

The fluidity and the absolute passion in their movements, that’s my boys. Kings of contemporary dance (in the context of kpop lol) :gaycat2:

Just now, Mitsuki said:

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Hyoyeon blonde? :rip:
I’m sorry but brunette Lia is still superior for me :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

i didn’t even know she went blonde it’s cute. :bird:

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

same lol

56 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I’m guessing the Japanese album is coming in June then :duca: 

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

I wasn’t into the blonde at first but she looks so good. :WAP:

yeji will attend LV event 

hopefully newjeans releases their pre release song at the end of june and not early june:coffee:stepping into july

I need a k-pop girl to release an album like this

Where's f(x)'s Luna at :ghostface:

6 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

Just when you thought Apink would disband, they said UNO REVERSE

I still see this as a "soft disband", they were already having 1 comeback a year now it could be more, the fact that at least 4 of them are on the same agency gives me hope they will still be having frequent group activities and hopefully more chobom (although with another name most likely)

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

I personally think she looks so good blonde! But I agree with you brunette Lia is the superior Lia :gaycat1:

48 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I’m guessing the Japanese album is coming in June then :duca: 

I think If they went to release a japanese comeback in June, It would've been already announced. I think It's for their korean comeback in late June or july :WAP:

39 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I wasn’t into the blonde at first but she looks so good. :WAP:

yeji will attend LV event 

Cool! Especially since the queen had an amazing collaboration with LV for her ELLE cover :heart: 

7 minutes ago, Aslan said:

:dies:

She’s so real 

She and Yunjin would get along so well

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:

To add onto that :clownny:

The Aussie accent is just the cherry on top :dies:

3 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

To add onto that :clownny:

Bro I love her nature, I didn’t know she was so vibrant :heart:

My god these aespa teasers are ABYSMAL! SMs rotting eyes really doing everything in their power to not make me stan these girls...

BLESS Karina and Ningning for being natural cuntresses that makes me forget about their sabotage, heavenly muses fr

Only here for my sisters and them ONLY, i know mother Karina will serve in the performance and sex appeal category while GODDESS Ningning will give us the VOCALS we are sourly missing :ghostface:

Aespa Karina GIF - Aespa Karina Ningning - Discover & Share GIFs