K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

aespa Japan TV debut in about 12 hours. I'm excited for them

Looks like they've escaped the disaster that is Avex, in Japan too. Warner Japan will be officially handling MY WORLD era in Japan thank goodness :clap3:

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t know how to share a pic but Speaking of Snsd, remember when the iconic picture of a member drunk and falling next to the trash after leaving a club in Hong Kong (I think) leaked on the press? Didn’t Taeyawn and Yoona were dragged only for it to be revelead later that it was Jessica and her boyfriend cousin :deadbanana4:. A  whole mess 

https://www.koreaboo.com/article/the-truth-behind-taeyeon-and-yoonas-2013-hong-kong-clubbing-controversy/

Edited by Adama

24 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the things i’d do to be a fly on the wall back when all this SNSD vs Jessica mess was happening :clownny:

I just know YAWN spearheaded it. She just couldn’t take Jessica. I remember going down the rabbit hole watching various vids and theories after Jessica was kicked out and that YAWN girl was clearly jealous of her and high key nasty and mean

also the friendship of Jessica and Tiffany. Jessica and Tiffany were really close and then something shifted to where Tiffany became closer to YAWN and it feels like she kinda just dropped Jessica for her as her new “bestie” I just know it was YAWN who poisoned Tiffany and turned her against Jessica

But anywho…

hopefully when the BABYMONSTER lineup is finalized on the 12th, we’ll get debut details as well.

also, I need an update on TREASURE’s comeback. They’ve recently began changing their hair colors, so I know an announcement is imminent 

maybe May for TREASURE and June for BABYMONSTER

31 minutes ago, Zack said:

aespa Japan TV debut in about 12 hours. I'm excited for them

Looks like they've escaped the disaster that is Avex, in Japan too. Warner Japan will be officially handling MY WORLD era in Japan thank goodness :clap3:

Wow that's AWESOME news :clap3: Warner Japan is pretty great.

I don't know why they are sending the girls to Music Station with 0 japanese songs though.

2 minutes ago, mathekr said:

Wow that's AWESOME news :clap3: Warner Japan is pretty great.

I don't know why they are sending the girls to Music Station with 0 japanese songs though.

It's true but at least they are actually ON Japanese TV....something Avex has failed to do for most of the SM acts they manage in Japan.

Their Tokyo Dome dates are in August, so I'm hoping there's a plan for a Japanese album before then.

Just now, Sept said:

Not him competing with DJ Hyo :ahh: :ahh: 

Is it a competition if he has already won? Even this pitiful day 3 sales amount is still over twice as much as DJ HYO :rip:

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Where are the videos for other members? Isn’t Zhang Hao the official center?

I don’t think it’s the official channel. Look like a video from his agency 

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Is it a competition if he has already won? Even this pitiful day 3 sales amount is still over twice as much as DJ HYO :rip:

Well HYO is selling 10x more on Day 3 so there's that :cm:

But his sales is truly horrible coming from a boygroup lmao. Even Yesung sold 83k 

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

I don’t think it’s the official channel. Look like a video from his agency 

Idk it says ZB1 Official channel

1 minute ago, Sept said:

Well HYO is selling 10x more on Day 3 so there's that :cm:

But his sales is truly horrible coming from a boygroup lmao. Even Yesung sold 83k 

Maybe...but then his day 1 sales are larger than HYO's entire total on Hanteo. I don't think she ever passed 10k on Hanteo...or at least, her chart accounts completely stopped updating on it.

But yes, for an idol in his position, these sales are...interesting.

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I don’t think that official. Cause that channel uploaded video a month before. And that Hanbin’s video is his debut congratulation video from his company. His nugu company prepared this beautiful video while Yuehua only give something like 4 cuts photo when they have 4 trainees debuting including a number 1 position :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The account have these type of videos so I doubt it’s the official one. But some fans were mad that Zhang Hao wasn’t the center in their first introduction video so I wouldn’t be surprised if they still push Hanbin despite him being #2

37 minutes ago, Mel. said:

TaeYang singed with Interscope records :clap3:

not interscope  :dies:

Another flop for clout chaser Taeyang

poor Lisa getting dragged into that **** ass song :weeps:

• ATRL Administrator

The way their mics are on. 

• ATRL Administrator

I JUST SAW BRAVE GIRLS FOUND A NEW LABEL!!!! :duca:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Where are the videos for other members? Isn’t Zhang Hao the official center?

We could only wish. They will surely push S.Hanbin.