K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

What happened to Aespa’s creative direction?

Savage > Black Mamba > Next Level > Girls > Spicy

Hoping the MV is great and serves isekai the way I was expecting this whole time. And at least the music and girls will serve :jonny5: 

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

The US is not receptive to big girlgroups. If YG wants BM to smash it has to be 5 members max.

Just now, LiamVillain said:

:dies:

Top energy, I'm sorry 

Just watched that final BABYMONSTER episode and now I'm even more convinced they're debuting as 7 :rip: 

Maybe it's just the translations, but YG doesn't even say they will debut as 5. He says he's always had 5 in mind since the beginning and that he hasn't decided, which 5 will make it in the end, so... yeah, they're probably debuting as 7. Other than for the fact that like @WeFoundWill mentioned, all of them have been getting spotted at YG recently. 

Also, Ruka kinda ate that final performance. They're honestly all great in different ways - would be a shame to cut any of them.

Thinking about the 20 years old girl in Baemon who will have to babysit all the kids. I just know the moment she debut she will only hang out with Idols around her age during her free time :bibliahh:

Edited by Adama

the way the JYPiss makeup artists went from covering up Felix's freckles to drawing fake freckles on

pick a side

bophand.gif

I find it so funny that they make Felix speak English with a Korean accent :skull:

it reminds me of when Wendy was speaking perfect English with her Canadian accent and nobody could understand what she was saying until she re-said it with a Korean accent

bophand.gif

Idc about Stray Kidz but Felix is a star! Like I can see him try acting in the future. He's giving the 2nd male lead energy (the hotter and rebel one iykwim :WAP:)

Baemon will probably debut as 7.

But even if that wasn't the case, there is no chance Ahyeon and Chiquita won't debut. That I've never been more sure of. Ahyeon is essentially their "leader" and Chiquita — that girl was born to do this. Her potential is limitless. I've never seen anything like it.

speaking on felix stream this bop 

bophand.gif

2 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

bophand.gif

ofc 

scarlett-johansson-dancing.gif

5 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

bophand.gif

bophand.gif

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

what was that post about a giant tree over a cemetery

michael-jackson.gif

I posted it in the wrong thread nnn but here. Its gorgeous :bird:

michael-jackson.gif

3 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

I posted it in the wrong thread nnn but here. Its gorgeous :bird:

michael-jackson.gif

Is this Lee Soo Man shade ?

michael-jackson.gif

12 minutes ago, Adama said:

Idc about Stray Kidz but Felix is a star! Like I can see him try acting in the future. He's giving the 2nd male lead energy (the hotter and rebel one iykwim :WAP:)

Apparently Felix's Korean is stiff/unnatural sounding so idk if he'd do well acting in Korean unless they were specifically casting a non-native speaker role but maybe he could be a Hollywood star

britdance.gif

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Apparently Felix's Korean is stiff/unnatural sounding so idk if he'd do well acting in Korean unless they were specifically casting a non-native speaker role but maybe he could be a Hollywood star

britdance.gif

The mysterious foreign student role is made for him. Netflix is investing 2.5 billions $ in Kdrama maybe he should try to get casted on Netflix original series if Koreans don’t like his accent :cm:

Oh Loona had the biggest attendance in Mexico untill BP concert :dies:

That tour was a mess while they got performing in 2k theaters in the USA they got to perform several arenas in Mexico and Europe 

They also toured at the Tokio Garden which has 8000 sits 

Edited by Selenasworld