K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

is it just me or there’s literally ZERO hype for GOT The Beat music video? what was SM cooking with that strategy

their pre-orders on KTown4U are tragic. :skull:

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Itzy moving like a BG but the bag is secured at least.

I'm glad they got a stable big fanbase, since casuals are no longer interest in them - I don't know if permanently or for a while - so they will continue to sell albums and touring. 

6 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

The stateside promo is coming I fear.

Theyre about to milk Ditto's Spotify US longevity to the GROUND

They have an endless potential in the US Market and are making the right moves. Almost enterning Hot 100 in their 2nd year doesn't happen since As If It's Your Last. 

Edited by Mitsuki

Newjennies will enter in the hot 100 and they are not even a year old :rip:

Just watched that Haram video. I like her voice tbh, but damn thats such an unfortunate stage name. Wonder if they can change it now :toofunny3:

Stamp On It's release is so butchered. It feels like the song is already OLD news before its even officially released. Who told them this kind of rollout was good? It wasn't even an excellent bop to keep the hype going lol.

Edited by State of Grace.

7 hours ago, GucciBang said:

So apparently this video is from her monthly evaluation which was most likely filmed when she was 14 :deadbanana2:

YG is still really stuck in 2010 when other labels thinking out of the box ways to introduce their new groups, YG still releasing evaluation videos :rip:

The same voice for the 15 years straight 

Edited by Selenasworld

Kpop finally going GP friendly with New Jeans :clap3: Not mass buying needed, no fundraising 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

RIP to his « career » :rip:! I wonder if they are going to leak more names?  I remember how suspicious some people were when it was confirmed that Baekhyun will do a Public service. 

Him losing his career might mean nothing to you, but here are the people signed under his companies

24 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Him losing his career might mean nothing to you, but here are the people signed under his companies

There is always time for her to turn back to RBW Entertainment :gaycat5:

And to be fair, anything she has released so far is yet to outdo anything that has RBW gave her.  :dies:

finally part 2 :clap3:

the fact that even in variety they are so fun to watch :heart:

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

damn it’s going to be bad for Whee in :toofunny3:

6 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

yep, when they saw aespa's Girls outsold The Album they released Born Pink

when they saw sm's mediaplay on aespa's Coachella last year - now they're headling

when Born Pink was about to be outsold by bad bunny on BB200 - they actually lift fingers for the first time

YG is incompetent and mismanages blackpink all the time cause they got too comfortable with BP's status and position but when some new girl group snatches their records/achievements - they scramble and actually MOVES :ahh: 

newjennies need an english single asap :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

A piece of moonlight sunrise? a snippet later? :angelo:

They better not spoil the entire song. 

5 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

They better not spoil the entire song. 

You know they will, especially if it's for tiktok :skull: I might skip listening to it :redface:

Jeongyeon's styling is giving Fancy level of excellence, she truly won @Witnessed ET :msmarvel:

14 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

They better stay consistent with the mature dark theme for the song. I don't want to get fooled twice expecting dark song from the mature teasers but it turns out to be cutesy song like Talk That Talk :rip:

50 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

The styling on Sana is SO unfortunate :skull: Somebody throw some extensions at her or something