K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

55 minutes ago, Century said:

meanwhile on Earth where this choreo is harder than anything BTS has attempted solo despite being much younger and "more talented"

This is why Army had such a bad reputation years back. Your either lack of cultural awareness or just complete delusion is too much. :bibliahh:

He’s literally just waving his arms around for 3 minutes:rip: 

No Shinee member could pull this off especially in their old age. Maybe skz could. 

53 minutes ago, Century said:

JK couldn't sing live and stay on pitch for more than 10 seconds at a time if his literal life depended on it. Geriatric Key at his big age still wipes the floor:bibliahh:

JK? You must be mistaking him with another BTS member cause he’s always stable :deadbanana4:

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

britdance.gif

Tyvm :heart: but I’m interested in watching a LIVE performance of him singing and dancing 

6 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Jungkook’s Future Nostalgia is coming :gaycat5:

A pop album for the POP STAR he was destined to be :duca:

2 minutes ago, Century said:

No. Anybody who sold you on that idea was a lying ELF. There were/are several more popular with the real general public boy groups.

britdance.gif

From what I have read:

- BIGBANG

- Super Junior

- SHINEE

- TVXQ

were the most popular and biggest 2nd gen boy group?

Just now, BTS said:

No Shinee member could pull this off especially in their old age. Maybe skz could. 

JK? You must be mistaking him with another BTS member cause he’s always stable :deadbanana4:

and here I thought you were one of the good ones. This post is embarrassing, delete it :doc:

1 minute ago, Century said:

and here I thought you were one of the good ones. This post is embarrassing, delete it :doc:

BTS have plenty of untalented singers to choose from and you decided to go for their one competent & acclaimed one? Pick you battles babe!

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

From what I have read:

- BIGBANG

- Super Junior

- SHINEE

- TVXQ

It depends on what we're measuring. If we're looking for real hits that connected with the general public and not teenage girls, or albums that were sold to listeners and not to end up in a landfill, SJ lands at the bottom of this list, and several b tier groups would be moved up above them and TVXQ. SJ had like 3 real hits and one of the songs you named of theirs previous isn't on the list.

If we're going off of the size and strength of the fandom and pure album sales/seats filled at events, you need to swap SHINee and TVXQ, maybe even putting them above SJ based off their Japanese popularity.

Also it bares repeating that in both metrics Big Bang completely destroys every other 2nd gen boy group and the only acts who come close to them are IU, SNSD, and BTS.(even then its hard to compare bc the popularity of them all hit at different times in different markets and with different demographics)

Edited by Century

SHINee was successful but the #1 ww was a dispute between BigBang x TVXQ x SuJu
The 3 fandoms having beefs everyday meanwhile shawols minded their own busines, so no one had any real problem with SHINee.

With the quality, stability and the peaceful fandom, it's easy to see how SHINee turned to be the most """respected""" group 
BigBang still the biggest group by far but a lot of antis
everyone hates SuJu
and TVXQ was forgotten, even tho they still with their huge japanese fandom

britdance.gif

3 minutes ago, BTS said:

I didn't want to say anything but people will literally fall for any fast-paced choreography and call someone a great dancer like he didn't use his core or lower body at all during that performance :rip:

Just now, BTS said:

BTS have plenty of untalented singers to choose from and you decided to go for their one competent & acclaimed one? Pick you battles babe!

He's not the worst but I wouldn't put him even up against Minho. :bunny:

2 minutes ago, BTS said:

BTS have plenty of untalented singers to choose from

they sure do

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

so insane of them to debut with this :jonny5:

Edited by Lost In Paradise

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

From what I have read:

- BIGBANG

- Super Junior

- SHINEE

- TVXQ

TVXQ are from the 1st gen 

16 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Jungkook’s Future Nostalgia is coming :gaycat5:

Wait not future nostalgia but more like Bieber style since Andrew produced a lot of songs for him (also Senorita). I knew Scooter would be involved in JK solo career 

Edited by Adama

1 minute ago, Century said:

He's not the worst but I wouldn't put him even up against Minho. :bunny:

Well obviously, it would be too embarrassing to see Minho get slaughtered.

1 minute ago, Lost In Paradise said:

so insane of them to debut with this :jonny5:

and they keep slaying :jonny3:

1 minute ago, Adama said:

TVXQ are from the 1st gen 

Wait not future nostalgia but more like Bieber style since Andrew produced a lot of songs for him (also Senorita) 

tvxq was the first 2nd gen group, they kickstartet it

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they sure do

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

Excuse you buy Jimin has plenty of redeeming qualities. I’ll get back to you when I’m sober enough To list them!

1 minute ago, BTS said:

Well obviously, it would be too embarrassing to see Minho get slaughtered.

See when you do delusion its camp and not grating, you need to teach the other armies. :bunny:

13 minutes ago, BTS said:

Well you didn't lie, cause whenever you guys post stage videos of BTS from 2016-2017,  just know that Lee Knowles was also there throwing it down with them :clap3::giraffe:

Edited by Pluto2022

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Stop the delusions pls

NMIXX literally have MixxPop that’s based on the transition in Next Level and NewJeans is just the realization of White Fox by Min Heejin. LSRF just released the most MHJ’d video teaser and even had her signature formations (see: the fire). Y’all have such an obvious bias sometimes that you won’t let yourselves see the truth.

IdgKcVO.gif

14 minutes ago, Adama said:

Atp, Kitsch is really going to block I AM bc IVE never debuted a TT with more than 370k uls :biblio:

“I Am” sounds like **** from the teasers so I wouldn’t be mad. “Kitsch” is the best release of the year so far and I’m so glad to see it absolutely dominating and finally freeing us from that awful “Ditto.”

8 minutes ago, Century said:

ELF were so pressed about SNSD being SMs representative 2nd gen group that they were calling SNSD wh*res and getting into literal fist fight with Sone. 

britdance.gif

ELFs were the most awful fanbase. It was a kii to see their oppas drop the bag.

1 minute ago, getinthezone said:

tvxq was the first 2nd gen group, they kickstartet it

Idk why I confused them with Shinwa sorry :dies:

8 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

The way IVE girlies can't catch a break :redface:

Why are these kpop stans so ******* weird :lmao:

1 minute ago, BTS said:

Jimin worst singer but best discography 

he never misses :clap3:

No, you're so right. Imagine having Serendipity, Lie, Filter, and now Like Crazy in your discography :clap3: