K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

6 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I'm not even a Lucas stan, my men are king Chenle, Kun and TalentTalent but you've GOT to be kidding. You got no right to be coming for any idol's lack of talent when you stan TWICE.

be fr, why Kun :rip: he acts 40 and nothing about him screams idol anymore

He should quit like Yedam in Treasure and pursue production instead 

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

@kendoll2001 :gaycat6: 

i love this. This is so them in every sense of the way :heart2:

I'm so behind on my SVT journey but this all sounds EXCELLENT and FUN

4 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

be fr, why Kun :rip: he acts 40 and nothing about him screams idol anymore

He should quit like Yedam in Treasure and pursue production instead 

He is talented enough and he is hot, he could have a jaehyun esque fan base if he wasn't so mismanaged within the group.

chinese nctzens are insanely pissed off about lucas and almost every post about him on weibo is dragging him :bird:

Genuine question: when was the last time a GG gave us an actual full album? Other than BP(and let’s be honest……lol) or a few Japanese releases like…….

I miss full albums so much. I know it was kinda rare in general back in the day but like…..remember 2015/2016? Literally so many groups released full (and classic) albums and now…..another single album from STAYC. Another mini from AESPA……like……..the laziness is too much 

american artists do what lucas did constantly who cares? k-pop fans are such snow flakes. :penguin:

Just now, Fanta said:

american artists do what lucas did constantly who cares? k-pop fans are such snow flakes. :penguin:

The fanbases are polar opposites which is why it's such a huge fuss with these fans compared to the US nnn

The fact that dating is considered a scandal says it all :deadvision:

4 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Genuine question: when was the last time a GG gave us an actual full album? Other than BP(and let’s be honest……lol) or a few Japanese releases like…….

I miss full albums so much. I know it was kinda rare in general back in the day but like…..remember 2015/2016? Literally so many groups released full (and classic) albums and now…..another single album from STAYC. Another mini from AESPA……like……..the laziness is too much 

Twice released formula of love in 2021 i think that’s it?:penguin:

4 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

beside blackpink it's probably girls generation :deadbanana4: 

OT: yall are disgusting defending a man with SA allegations.

9 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

I thought it was a full? Is it confirmed it's a mini?

8 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

It’s still early for most of fourth gen but IVE, ITZY, Aespa and STAYC are all due this year. We won’t see most fourth gen groups getting full albums until next year.

Lucas still having shooters :deadbanana2:

Little Acid Angels/TripleStans - are we ever getting the finished version of this bop or was it scrapped?

1 minute ago, Gwendolyn said:

Lucas is still a shooter :deadbanana2:

I've heard this too. hawt

4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Twice released formula of love in 2021 i think that’s it?:penguin:

Omg I was literally gonna say I forgot about Formula of Love……..which absolutely sucked :rip:

And that’s literally it :skull: GOD that’s insane 

Kpop is bigger than EVER before and have more resources than ever to get amazing producers for so many songs and yet…….

idgi

3 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

Little Acid Angels/TripleStans - are we ever getting the finished version of this bop or was it scrapped?

the main theory is that every unit will get their own version of Dimension and they'll be mixed together in the full version once OT24 debuts

12 minutes ago, Eternium said:

It’s still early for most of fourth gen but IVE, ITZY, Aespa and STAYC are all due this year. We won’t see most fourth gen groups getting full albums until next year.

Which won’t be happening lmao 

22 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

ITZY’s Crazy In Love is a full album

There's no point in releasing a full album which will sell 2M when you can sell a single album that sells 1.2M :michael:

23 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

I feel like full albums were very often back in 2nd gen, even f(x) managed to get 4 albums. I can bet most of the 4th gen acts will go through their whole contracts with just 2. :rip: 

Lucas always has onlyfan to fall back to - in fact he will probably make way more money than he ever will from NCT if he’s interested in such endeavor. 

Lucas kinda is what the fish lip dude from TwinkXTwink wants to look like. Bet he took Lucas pic to Dr Kim and asked for the same lips spacer.png
spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud