K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

imagine having the kinds of vocalists they have and not showing it off 

CARATs never flinching when having to go toe to toe in VOCALS with any other boy group 

18 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:
Mnet is planning something evil. Based on the title (Queendom Puzzle), I feel like they will pick only one or two members from participating groups and form a project group. My Weeekly girls better not joining this. 

:eatpopcorn:

15 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Soobin >>>>>>> Yeonjun

Oh, KING SOOBIN IS READY FOR HIS MOMENT :jonny5:

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly sure why theyre going through with another Queendom when the last one was a flop and did nothing for the groups involved besides a cute sales boost

20 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Soobin >>>>>>> Yeonjun

Glad we all seem to agree on that :jonny3:

Now it makes sense why they got a comeback...if only SM executed it correctly!  Another example of them fumbling the bag again

Edited by katyberry

Some of these male idols wear more make up than most female idols :redface::redface:

Like their whole face is beat to the perfection 

spacer.png

And this dude needs to chill on the lip injection. He can barely close his mouth

spacer.png

some of yall have no clue what cosmetic surgery or fillers actually even looks like ffs but accuse every idol of having cosmetic procedures done :deadbanana4:

54 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Soobin >>>>>>> Yeonjun

The faux blonde hair that looks like it needs spaghetti sauce + oregano applied to it really works wonders for some idols.

26 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Some of these male idols wear more make up than most female idols :redface::redface:

spacer.png

ariana-grande-what-about-it.gif

Edited by elevate

18 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

spacer.png

And this dude needs to chill on the lip injection. He can barely close his mouth

spacer.png

I absolutely hate the red eyeshadow + contacts combo. Thank god they stopped doing that to my men.

26 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

you do realize like all celebrities (including men) wear makeup a lot.. especially in an industry obsessed with perfection like k-pop.  

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

NewJeans, IVE & Le sserafim still refuse to leave Melon Top 10 :jonny6:

While, (F)ad Idle and their gimmick is n/a

Korean made the right decision :clap3::clap3:

The 2022 monster rookies trinity still going strong we love to see it :clap3:

Meanwhile where is IVE cb announcement like the lightstick are ready to purchase tomorrow and I can't believe they going to have concert in Korea next month with only 6 original Korean songs + 1 original Japanese song :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Kh-Loud said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

i just despise the the edgy styling that 4th gen male idols have :skull: comes off as try hard 98% of the time

Edited by hallucinate

4 hours ago, Kirby Kirbs said:

They’re still adding MORE? Shotaro + Sungchan and the current 3 male SM Rookies are fine enough to form the group already :deadbanana2:

There's multiple new NCT units under development. I doubt all 5 of the current trainees will be in the same unit. SM would be stupid to send Sungchan to Japan with his KR popularity, and they need a new KR unit soon with 127 starting enlistments.

i’m kinda living for SM being in shambles. HYBE is carrying the entire industry on its back now. :coffee:

33 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

The 2022 monster rookies trinity still going strong we love to see it :clap3:

Meanwhile where is IVE cb announcement like the lightstick are ready to purchase tomorrow and I can't believe they going to have concert in Korea next month with only 6 original Korean songs + 1 original Japanese song :deadbanana2:

It's not an actual concert really. Yeah they'll perform songs but also play games and stuff. That's why it's called fan concert or fancon. Monsta X sometimes does this too. I don't know how it is with other groups.

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

YG rot in hell challenge :deadbanana2:

This is why I don't get how anyone is will to stan BABY MONSTER already. And their ages are a whole different topic...

I'll definitely check out the songs like everyone but other than that...good luck to those young girls. They'll need it.

32 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i just despise the the edgy styling that 4th gen male idols have :skull: comes off as try hard 98% of the time

male idols’ styling is a mess in general, when I watch some previous gens mvs I’m like… okay 

15 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

YG rot in hell challenge :deadbanana2:

what the hell :mad:

and OBPHs dare to say the girls are lazy and prefer modeling over music! 

YG is a huge mess 

if the girls are not interested in music anymore it’s because of that s**tty label and the way they treated BP both as a group and solo acts 

I’m sorry but this is some other world **** :rip: iconic af and should go down in the history books together with RV performing in North Korea 

can I spam a little? she’s gorgeous :jonny3:

take that MC gig and rumored Chanel ambassadorship and Wonyoung head won’t be safe! 

Fearless is also super stable on the charts. It’s kinda giving Eleven. A smash!

7 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I’m sorry but this is some other world **** :rip: iconic af and should go down in the history books together with RV performing in North Korea 

BP taking a pic with the most famous groomer of France with her victim taking the pic... :matty: 

I kinda get sad for BP, why do they always get associated with the most hated people, to begin with YG now the Macron's...

Including the coachella guy who give money to anti gay politicians.

Edited by Xalric

8 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I kinda get sad for BP, why do they always get associated with the most hated people, to begin with YG now the Macron's...

Including the coachella guy who give money to anti gay politicians.

as always, talking without knowledge. :skull: