What's the goal of the anti-woke movement? To make everyone straight again?

anti-bitch

1 hour ago, ButterflyXIII said:

you remind me of that homeless guy who i see on my way to work who walks and rambles to himself while no-one listens

You are so astoundingly embarrassing and out of your depth, all of your posts on this page are the most pathetic attempts at deflection from your inability to counter claims against your transphobia :rip:

@Communion eviscerated you by literally just quoting your own words. Just stop.

Edited by Headlock

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• ButterflyXIII

• Communion

• swissman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand and never will understand why being 'woke' is supposed to be a bad thing to some people

Oh no, the world should be more equitable and inclusive, how awful

It's always hilarious how conservatives look AWFUL in retrospect repeatedly but they never stop trying to fight the fight they can't win: Time

You can never go back to the "good" old days, society always changes and advances on. You can't fight the future.

48 minutes ago, Literature said:

After reading this last page i can understand why people hate woke culture :bibliahh: 

The thing with woke culture is that most people who advocates for it are in for the money and attention, on the weekend they F off with all that BS and go to their houses by the water. 

Woke culture has mostly never being genuine and lately it has become insufferable budging over little words or adjectives. I do agree to certain extent to some of their actions but at some point it became some kind of extremist indoctrination a la DAESH/ISIS.

Edited by ugo

Again...being woke means being aware of injustices in equality and inclusiveness and supporting a more fair world for all. Is anyone capable of explaining WHY that is supposed to be a bad thing?

Edited by slik

The woke-movement started as noble cause with a clear message, justice and equality for everyone. By late-2017 that **** went off the rail, the ‘woke’ were:

1) Canceling people through false claims/deception to gain brownie-points in the community.
2) It adopted nonsensical ideologies and housed unhinged communities that turned the movement into a laughing stock. 

3) Hypocrisy and double standards, where problematic individuals would get a pass for something that would get others cancelled just because they’re part of the community.

4) It’s filled with arrogant entitled brats.

The ship has indeed sailed, but it’s bound to sink. The republicans won the midterms. People like Jordan Peterson, Elon musk, Joe Rogan dominates their respective fields, even after numerous failed attempts to cancel them. Twitter is surging after Elon removed the restrictions on free-speech that were placed by the ‘woke’, people now are voicing their actual opinions, it shows that the GP aren’t onboard with a lot of the woke ideologies.

End of slavery

Women's right to vote

Anti-Discrimination

Gay Marriage

etc etc etc

How do people keep falling for bad faith actors trying to tell them equality/equity is bad time and time again, throughout history. "Well I thought women should have the right to vote because it sounded fair but then this guy on the radio said some women might be bad, so I decided no women should have rights instead"

31 minutes ago, slik said:

End of slavery

Women's right to vote

Anti-Discrimination

Gay Marriage

People in the rest of the world are still fighting for these rights. Meanwhile in America: Normalize the bulge! We are normalizing the bulge! Women can have bulges too!

1 hour ago, Literature said:

After reading this last page i can understand why people hate woke culture :bibliahh: 

Because it falls out the prejudice perpetrated by others with no foundation to their arguments or ability to defend their hatred outside of ad hominem attacks? :foxaylove2:

6 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

Meanwhile in America: Repeal Roe! Repeal Obergefell!  Repeal affirmative action! Don’t say gay! Arm teachers! Increase police spending!

Fixed that for you :foxaylove2:

No, what they want is authoritarianism.

Ben Shapiro for his own ego, it aligns with his little man syndrome, he needs it to feel strong. Unfortunately for him, he too will be marched into the gas chambers because he doesn't fit his own worldview either.

Musk because fascism does not support unions(he's deathly afraid of those) and he will do and abide anyone who agrees with him, currently that is the rightwing pushing for nazi america and as is congruent with human history: the exceedingly wealthy have always funded the turning of the pendulum backwards. It's how they stay ahead of the masses, gotta have a regime that believes and sanctions classism.

The regular people are not thinking, it's not their job to think, hence reason doesn't work to change them. None of their beliefs are rooted in the real world, they've checked out. The west adopted and institutionalized religion is schools to create this very population; servile, meat puppets that can and do enact their will against anyone that can circumvent the rule of "common sense" patriarchy, institutionalized racism and good old classism.

The end goal, as always is a "return to order" of kings and queens while those who believe in a simpler life of freedom of expression, love and personal beliefs that enrich the lives of the community are executed or locked up.

Mostly from what I've seen, they don't want to change society to be entirely straight, white, and cisgender and eradicate everyone who doesn't conform, but they want to be able to be rude in public without consequences again, which is why they decry "cancel culture" even though it's kind of a myth and the people who get canceled often become martyrs and get granted even more exposure than what they already had. Donald Trump gave them a taste of what a world like that could be.

They want to be able to say the n-word in public, whether at someone or along with the lyrics to a rap song. They want to be able to deadname trans people on Twitter without the threat of being banned. They want to be able to say that they believe f-words will burn in hell without the threat of being doxxed and fired from their jobs.

2 hours ago, slik said:

It's always hilarious how conservatives look AWFUL in retrospect repeatedly but they never stop trying to fight the fight they can't win: Time

You can never go back to the "good" old days, society always changes and advances on. You can't fight the future.

Plenty of cases where the "future" was worse than what was there before. See: the rise of Christianity and Islam.

Nothing about Christianity or Islam is ever focused on the future :skull:

Religion revolves around using a mythological fiction to define the future reality

58 minutes ago, DonSiblon said:

People in the rest of the world are still fighting for these rights. Meanwhile in America: Normalize the bulge! We are normalizing the bulge! Women can have bulges too!

And they'll continue to fight until they win there.

And they'll continue to fight until they win here.

...What point did you think you were making?

3 hours ago, Literature said:

naur cuz same

7 hours ago, ButterflyXIII said:

i mean, she literally shows herself. she also showed edenthedoll on her channel who is happily trans.

The irony of this statement when she dislikes edenthedoll and shaded her for her voice surgery :skull:

The whole point of calling out “woke” culture is essentially just another way for Republicans to scare their (white) voters by convincing them American society is becoming too diverse and their vision of America, that was once what defined America traditionally, is dying out, in a nutshell. It’s what Republicans have been doing for years but they’ve just re-branded it. 

4 hours ago, ButterflyXIII said:

you remind me of that homeless guy who i see on my way to work who walks and rambles to himself while no-one listens

I hope you can heal one day from whatever is currently rotting in your soul/personality and causes you to try and infest others with it ❤️

3 hours ago, Literature said:

Because they tend to be more educated? Because they tend to be irritated when responding to people who think science isn’t real? Because they hurt your feelings? :(

They want wealthy white straight men to continue to be the most successful group and minorities, women and working class continue to suffer. 

7 minutes ago, Robert said:

They want wealthy white straight men to continue to be the most successful group and minorities, women and working class continue to suffer. 

But Jews and Asians are more successful than White straight men though:fall:

Edited by LeMésTragique

2 hours ago, slik said:

Nothing about Christianity or Islam is ever focused on the future :skull:

Honey, are you aware of the fact people didn't use to be Christians or Muslims?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.