What's the goal of the anti-woke movement? To make everyone straight again?

anti-bitch

Just now, Communion said:

Can  you give the timestamp in the video you linked where medical transitioning was discussed?

use your inference skills, i know you find it hard but we’re here to support you. teaching children that non-conformity to gender stereotypes aligns with a non-binary or transgender identity promotes an ideology with the potential to push malleable minds into a medical transition that may not be appropriate.

i get the impression that you’re neither a healthcare professional nor a doctor, hence your inability to comprehend the magnitude of the decisions you now want children to be able to make. can’t wait to see your 3 page fanfiction response though!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• ButterflyXIII

• Communion

• swissman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

But how do you know that? And I think she knows Elon better than we do. It would be dumb to give up that inheritance otherwise. And I lump Elon in the anti-wokes because that's what all his recent tweets and replies have been about. Although idk if he really cares that much. He might be just driving up the drama to get more traffic on twitter.

Elon despises communism, so yes I do think that would be enough of a reason for him to have severe disagreements with his daughter to the point that she'd distance herself in that way and remove herself from an inheritance that was earned the capitalistic system she so passionately hates.  If she actually thought he was transphobic, she could have easily said that herself because she has nothing left to lose.

He is anti-woke but has never shown himself to be wary of talking to or engaging with queer people and has never said or hinted at anything himself that would make him appear transphobic or homophobic.  His problem is that he talks to people who are, which makes other people assume he is as well.  Elon can be absolute trash at times and there is no denying the bad and really dumb stances he has, but I don't think there is any solid evidence to label him as transphobic or homophobic.

i think the majority of the anti-woke crowd wants media (movies, tv, music) to be white again and comedy to be offensive again, similar to 90's-2000's

the extremists want a white ethnostate

8 minutes ago, ButterflyXIII said:

teaching children that non-conformity to gender stereotypes

Again, where is this being done? Why can't you actually show us where. You're coming off as a conservative obsessed with conspiracy. Suggesting children will "become confused and decide they're trans" if they have trans teachers is like suggesting children will assume they're gay if they have gay teachers, so we should ban LGBT people from teaching. I mean, this literally what Matt Walsh says. You shown own up to how you and he align.

Sis, you're not evading the dupe accusations with this angry, volatile attitude. 

You can't use little TERFisms and dog whistles and then get mad when someone points out that you're using them.

You're complaining that the teachers are telling the children that, if they decided that they were trans, that's their right. How does the acceptance of trans people in society entice people to want to be trans, if they're not already trans already? Are all children born cis and then become trans? Are all children born hetero and then turn gay?

Puberty blockers and hormones, yes, are part of the modern medically-advised treatment to gender dysphoria and will often, but always, be part of one's transition. Your argument is that... trans teachers are not medical professionals and thus don't realize how they're confusing children on the weight of transition.. but also somehow there's a medical crisis where you're saying we ALSO can't trust the doctors who prescribe these solutions? :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, ButterflyXIII said:

i get the impression that you’re neither a healthcare professional nor a doctor

I think doctors and healthcare professionals are on my side when your side is the one having to claim that doctors are sterilizing children and instructing people to threaten to blow up children's hospitals. :oh:

Edited by Communion

2 minutes ago, ButterflyXIII said:

the amount of time you have to write your copy paste responses always amazes me :ahh:

Don't worry, sis, I also have time for the warning button too. I just need to get you on record as admitting that you believe "grooming = not objecting to trans kids having healthcare".

And given that you posted a video where Blaire calls people groomers and you said they're groomers because they'll "inspire kids to transition" and that is... somehow wrong (?), it's a clear ZTIP violation. :bird:

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Don't worry, sis, I also have time for the warning button too. I just need to get you on record as admitting that you believe "grooming = not objecting to trans kids having healthcare".

And given that you posted a video where Blaire calls people groomers and you said they're groomers because they'll "inspire kids to transition" and that is... somehow wrong (?), it's a clear ZTIP violation. :bird:

ooh im so intimidated :ahh:

4 minutes ago, ButterflyXIII said:

ooh im so intimidated :ahh:

You don't have to be intimidated cause no one is trying to intimidate you. This is a conversation. You're actively trying though to insult me to focus away from the topic and I'm simply letting you know that my engagement is to get you to admit that you're posting what you do to be bigoted.

You don't have to give me the runaround or try to be sneaky, etc. You don't like trans people. I can see.

But when you're deciding to post calling queer people "groomers" (and post videos that do this) because.. they're openly queer at work and you're calling them "disturbed" and "crazy", of course on an LGBT forum people are going to be offended and speak up about it. If I didn't want to receive "3 page responses", I simply wouldn't go on a largely LGBT-forum and call gay people "groomers" for being okay with trans people existing like you are right now. :skull:

Edited by Communion

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

You don't have to be intimidated cause no one is trying to intimidate you. This is a conversation. You're actively trying though to insult me to focus away from the topic and I'm simply letting you know that my engagement is to get you to admit that you're posting what you do to be bigoted.

You don't have to give me the runaround or try to be sneaky, etc. You don't like trans people. I can see.

But when you're deciding to post calling queer people "groomers" (and post videos that do this) because.. they're openly queer at work and you're calling them "disturbed" and "crazy", of course on an LGBT forum people are going to be offended and speak up about it. If I didn't want to receive "3 page responses", I simply wouldn't go on a largely LGBT-forum and call gay people "groomers" for being okay with trans people existing like you are right now. :skull:

at least we know your fingers are working out

2 minutes ago, ButterflyXIII said:

at least we know your fingers are working out

Why do you disagree with modern medical professionals when they assert that puberty blockers and hormone replacement therapy are essential tools in the treatment of gender dysphoria?

Edited by Communion

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Why do you disagree with modern medical professionals when they assert that puberty blockers and hormone replacement therapy are essential tools in the treatment of gender dysphoria?

you tried

1 minute ago, ButterflyXIII said:

you tried

So you agree that puberty blockers and HRT are fine? So why then are you calling LGBT teachers groomers who are inappropriate for making kids aware that being trans is okay (your previous claim, given that sometimes, but not always, being trans includes gender-affirming care)? Why is it bad for kids to learn that being trans is okay if the medical interventions often associated with being trans are also okay? :confused:

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

So you agree that puberty blockers and HRT are fine? So why then are you calling LGBT teachers groomers who are inappropriate for making kids aware that being trans is okay (your previous claim, given that sometimes, but not always, being trans includes gender-affirming care)? Why is it bad for kids to learn that being trans is okay if the medical interventions often associated with being trans are also okay? :confused:

the creative writing degree jumped out

3 hours ago, DonSiblon said:

This is the woke movement today and it will be the downfall of America > 

Blair made some points especially with what those teachers were saying 

13 minutes ago, ButterflyXIII said:

the creative writing degree jumped out

3 hours ago, ButterflyXIII said:

the fact these teachers think this is okay is disturbing. 

2 hours ago, ButterflyXIII said:

unfortunately it’s not just a few crazies anymore

isn’t meant for kids that young to understand.

concepts taught during childhood don’t potentially lead children down pathways that have lasting medical implications

1 hour ago, ButterflyXIII said:

so you support the medical transitioning of prepubescent children? good to know!

Again, I'll repeat myself:

1 hour ago, Communion said:

The vast majority of doctors within America - Blaire's country - support the usage of puberty blockers to aid in ailing gender dysphoria

Do you think Blaire White did not know what being trans was before transitioning at 20? 

Do you think Eden the Doll did not know what being trans was before transitioning at 20? 

Your theory literally is:

• teaching kids about trans people (and by proxy, allowing trans people to be teachers)
    • ↳ will make children aware of transgenderism too young
      • ↳ learning about trans people at a young age directly causes trans youth to transition "too early" (uncited) 
        •  ↳ transitioning "too early" will result in... high levels of regret?? harm?? (uncited)

It's odd that the vast majority of trans people would disagree with someone like Blaire White and yet there are weird contrarians on here trying to cite her as she argues violence against trans people by implying being a teacher while being nonbinary makes you a pedophile. :deadbanana4:

Again, I'll repeat myself:

Do you think Blaire White did not know what being trans was before transitioning at 20? 

Do you think Eden the Doll did not know what being trans was before transitioning at 20? 

• teaching kids about trans people (and by proxy, allowing trans people to be teachers)
      • ↳ learning about trans people at a young age directly causes trans youth to transition "too early" (uncited) 
        •  ↳ transitioning "too early" will result in... high levels of regret?? harm?? (uncited)

It's odd that the vast majority of trans people would disagree with someone like Blaire White and yet there are weird contrarians on here trying to cite her as she argues violence against trans people by implying being a teacher while being nonbinary makes you a pedophile. :deadbanana4:

you remind me of that homeless guy who i see on my way to work who walks and rambles to himself while no-one listens

I’m anti-woke and anti-right wing

Sexual identity should stop being a political topic and seen as a basic human right.

I lothe equally how the left uses these 2 for their gain and how the right hate on us for being different.

This needs to stop being political and seen as what it is, which is a basic human right.

4 minutes ago, ButterflyXIII said:

homeless 

Sis, I don't think revealing you think homelessness is worth mocking will endear non-transophobic people to you. :deadbanana4:

Again, you can pretend to be indifferent, but everyone reading just sees you can't answer the questions being asked of you. No one would be rambling if you weren't incoherently rambling about trans people being evil. :skull:

Let me repeat myself x100: 

5 minutes ago, Communion said:

No one "teaching that not fitting gender stereotypes makes you trans".

These are trans people simply existing. Why does the existence of trans people make you so unwary and reactionary? Do gays kids exist? IF so, then trans kids exist. 

Edited by Communion

Sis, I don't think revealing you think homelessness is worth mocking will endear non-transophobic people to you. :deadbanana4:

Again, you can pretend to be indifferent, but everyone reading just sees you can't answer the questions being asked of you. No one would be rambling if you weren't incoherently rambling about trans people being evil. :skull:

Let me repeat myself x100: 

someone find the off button

12 minutes ago, ButterflyXIII said:

someone find the off button

Let me use your post as space to be a groomer and promote resources to access gender-affirming care:

:heart2:

Edited by Communion

10 minutes ago, Communion said:

Let me use your post as space to be a groomer and promote resources to access gender-affirming care:

spacer.png

Just now, DonSiblon said:

spacer.png

If "groomer" simply now means "one who accepts modern medical science", then simply everyone but conservatives are groomers. Conservatives, instead of groomers, are just pedophiles and child abusers. :celestial5:

I guess at some point wokeness has gone too far trying to crucify everyone on their path. I kind of agree with some of the backlash they get.

Edited by ugo

21 minutes ago, ugo said:

I guess at some point wokeness has gone too far trying to crucify everyone on their path. I kind of agree with some of the backlash they get.

After reading this last page i can understand why people hate woke culture :bibliahh: 

Edited by Literature

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.