Taylor posts statement addressing Ticketmaster fiasco

PoisonedIvy

6 hours ago, khalyan said:

I mean, did y'all ready the statement :deadbanana4:

It's pretty obvious she doesn't care about the disaster this turned into.  And I never said it was Taylor's fault, I just would have thought a statement would have come quicker instead of releasing late hour Anti-Hero remixes to try to stay #1.  She got her money, she's reviling in the fact that so many people bought tickets, she's living her best life right now and that's obviously all that matters to her.  

Its not an easy statement to make, there's legal contract in real life. Think takes times. And 2 days are not even that long lol.

And Why you even care so much about she cares or not, you're not even a fan. If she doesnt care then that what make you happy, right? Its such an embarrassing mindset. 

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• Rep2000

• CovalentBondage

• vale9001

I really don't know what people are expecting from her :rip: 

This response was perfect. Taylor is not the one at fault here. I get people are disappointed they didn't get tickets, and rightfully so. But the fans expecting her to just give tickets to those who didn't get any are out of their minds. Like she's done all she can do and she has turned everyone's attention to Ticketmaster's incompetence so this hopefully doesn't happen again.

The pathetic liddos flocking this thread :rip: don't you have make up to buy or Halloween costumes to stitch 

OT: good response :clap3:

4 hours ago, CovalentBondage said:

Yes she still has no memorable/iconic performances :rip:

Yeah a meat dress sure would do the trick :clown:

5 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Try keeping Gaga’s name and career out of your mouth for a few months. Do that challenge. 

Then exactly what are you Liddos doing in this thread again? :ahh:

That post didn't even name any names. You just fill the blank yourself, dear :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Little Monster stay out of Taylor-related topics challenge. Really, that fanbase is something... else :doc: is their fave really that uninteresting for them to be perched on every and each Taylor thread? You don't see that from other bases :doc:

Cackling at the worm-brains who are demanding that Taylor publicly take full responsibility for a historic fiasco that she didn't cause and implicate herself in a federal criminal investigation :deadbanana4: :bibliahh:

imagine buying those useless remixes multiple times and multiple cover CDs just to get shut out by the very own taylor. i’d literally register myself to a psych ward :redface:

why can’t she just announce more dates? i mean all she does at home is signing CDs anyway in the company of her cats, why can’t she just perform more shows

that OTH having a meltdown at every Taylor's thread, no wonder the username fits the personality "Hot volcano", constantly having meltdown and eruption lmao

7 minutes ago, Harry said:

why can’t she just announce more dates? i mean all she does at home is signing CDs anyway in the company of her cats, why can’t she just perform more shows

It's a stadium tour with a **** ton of logistics. Not everything is as easy as 'performing more shows'. She has to consider liaising with the stadiums (What if they're already book?), shifting the logistics from one venue, setting up etc.. 

Gosh, idk do people think it's easy as 'oh let just add more dates'. 

4 minutes ago, taylorrrr said:

It's a stadium tour with a **** ton of logistics. Not everything is as easy as 'performing more shows'. She has to consider liaising with the stadiums (What if they're already book?), shifting the logistics from one venue, setting up etc.. 

One thing this situation has revealed is how many people have an extremely loose/non-existent grasp on reality and business

9 hours ago, khalyan said:

I just guess it’s how carefully written the statement is to absolve from legal responsibility that’s causing the statement to seem so, lacking.  

Nice to see you're starting to get it now :campfire: baby steps i guess

Edited by Literature

11 hours ago, GardenPanty said:

this was basically just her saying "aw :( better luck next tour" in a pretentious essay format :skull:

This lmao 

but wait does this mean all shows are basically sold out? 

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Oh please. Gaga faced worse criticism than this on the best day of her career. Give me a damn break and thicken up that skin. 

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Try keeping Gaga’s name and career out of your mouth for a few months. Do that challenge. 

10 minutes ago, Alfred said:

This lmao 

but wait does this mean all shows are basically sold out? 

Yep. There are likely 0-to a few hundred thousand seats left to distribute since Ticketmaster basically released all most seats in the presale in order to try to meet the high demand. Also some seats were earmarked to never be sold as they are reserved earmarked for NFL season ticket holder, radio contests, etc.

43 minutes ago, Harry said:

imagine buying those useless remixes multiple times and multiple cover CDs just to get shut out by the very own taylor. i’d literally register myself to a psych ward :redface:

well don't let us stop you!

It's obvious why fans of lady gaga are flocking to this thread to spread their fumes. After all, they must be jealous a certain ball seems quite irrelevant next to the biggest tour of all time :campfire:

Edited by Literature

Its insane the demand for her tour. I looked up tickets on stubhub and well lets just say I don't plan to buy any

1 hour ago, taylorrrr said:

she’s supposed to be “the music industry” isnt she? :redface:

I mean I'm EXTREMELY disappointed I wasn't able to get the tickets but oh well! It's not her fault and there's only so many tickets available. The real issue is Ticketmaster and the tragic resell laws or whatever. 

I'll still be buying and streaming her next release :alexz2:

21 minutes ago, Harry said:

This is just stupid. It's like you just refused to contact reality whatsoever. And people have the audacity to say Swifties need to be in psych ward.

1 hour ago, cat1867 said:

Yep. There are likely 0-to a few hundred thousand seats left to distribute since Ticketmaster basically released all most seats in the presale in order to try to meet the high demand. Also some seats were earmarked to never be sold as they are reserved earmarked for NFL season ticket holder, radio contests, etc.

yeah, i was listening to the radio on the way home from work and my local station told us to call in next week for the chance to win tickets.

it'll be interesting to see how ticket sales go for the first day of the international leg.

41 minutes ago, Harry said:

Oh suddenly she's the music industry as claimed by you when you have been denying it your whole life? Get educated on how industries work and stop twisting facts to suit your stories sweetie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.