Francia Raisa (Selena’s kidney donor) reacts to Taylena friendship: “Interesting”

nostalgia

Just now, Mydilemma2.0 said:

no connection, I just hope that Selena is friends with Ari/Brit :chick3:

I think Ariana and Selena are pretty friendly, but they're both two people that don't go out and mingle with other celebrities a lot, especially Ariana lately!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Freakshowvato

• sillycilla

• KatyPrismSpirit

2 hours ago, Peep Show said:

Some of you are missing the fact that she wasn't mentioned in the documentary at all.

Imagine doing a documentary about your whole life, but not even mentioning the woman who literally saved your life.

I like Selena, but that isn't right.

Exactly. Borderline filthy behavior from Selena, who I otherwise very much respect. Shame on her IMO. 

Edited by ahauntingnearu

1 hour ago, Peep Show said:

Some of you are missing the fact that she wasn't mentioned in the documentary at all.

Imagine doing a documentary about your whole life, but not even mentioning the woman who literally saved your life.

The documentary has a lot of material which was cut, with one hour being dropped last minute. There are a lot of pivotal moments that for one reason or another are not documented through it, which is weird - the kidney transplant, her Abel phase, the droplets era, Taylor herself is not mentioned in the documentary and she was only mentioned in that promo interview.

I remember Francia didn’t want to be known as the kidney girl so that might have some part in it, but if they are no longer close then that’s fine - I don’t see how that could be a bad thing, people fall out and nothing forces you to stay at a friendship.

It's quite funny seeing a lot of people saying "Selena obviously means the music industry" or "Selena obviously means A-list friends" or "Selena obviously means the entertainment industry".

If none of you can agree on what she "obviously" meant, I don't think you should be gaslighting Francia into validly feeling a certain way about Selena saying this. It's pretty disrespectful.

If she had time to talk about Justin Bieber and the Jenners, she had time to talk about Francia Raisa. :fish2:

Francia: Gave Selena her kidney and saved her life

Taylor: Recruited Selena into her self-serving "squad" that has the turnover rate of an Elon Musk company and would probably watch her rot and die just to be able to write a sad song about it for her next album

Selena: "Taylor is my only real friend :)"

9 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

:ahh: 

I am dead:skull:

2 hours ago, Peep Show said:

She only mentioned Raquelle and Theresa, she didn’t talked about Taylor or even her sister, I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, it’s just a movie, and the main topic is how Selena learn to leave with her bipolar disorder and her journet to get to that point.

I think she could have mentioned her in the documentary at least once definitely just so it’s a bit distasteful/disrespectful but I don’t think she meant any malice behind it.

Edited by Pink Ranger

5 hours ago, sillycilla said:

Problems after surgery are rare, you can’t determine long term affects which is what my point was. A donor is never 100% again after literally losing an organ. My uncle is struggling from giving a kidney to his daughter.

You literally just tried to do so in the sentence after this, and used a personal anecdote as your evidence :rip:

1 hour ago, Marla Singer said:

Taylor: Recruited Selena into her self-serving "squad" that has the turnover rate of an Elon Musk company and would probably watch her rot and die just to be able to write a sad song about it for her next album

Now look... You know this site cannot handle so much truth.

5 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

regardless of the surgery your body will never be the same and your brain will never be the same after the anesthesia.

This thread :gaycat7:

Selena has been friends with Taylor since like 2008 :rip:

Edited by Headlock

Some people on here are so deranged like..

Selena and Francia are(were?) friends since 2007, even before she met Taylor in 2008. They were really close, Francia even lived with Selena a lot until 2017.  It means Francia knows Selena a lot, so if the drinking fight is true, why would Francia expect it would magically disappear because she got a kidney? Francia was there always with Selena during her party girl phase. I think that's more likely that how Selena got closer to another friends Francia felt undervalued

The way some of you are jumping through hoops to defend Selena. Hardcore stanship is a disease. You should be able to look at your fave and know when they’re wrong and Selena is wrong as all hell.

Poor Francia. I really feel bad for her because she made such a selfless choice only to be treated like an afterthought. Referring to her as the girl that gave me a kidney is nasty work. 

4 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

? speak up

I’m merely enjoying the pop culture level analysis of the practice of medicine, that’s all :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I’m merely enjoying the pop culture level analysis of the practice of medicine, that’s all :gaycat7:

ok

Selena stans are a walking contradiction. They’re always picking on someone or someone’s mental health despite their fave’s entire brand being about protecting one’s mental health and being kind to each other. Here and on twitter, you can find them gaslighting Francia and dismissing her feelings. The only thing that matters to them is Selena and Selena’s feelings.

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

This is the same girl who (allegedly) kept being a cocaine vacuum and heroin junkie even after receiving a kidney transplant when both of those drugs destroy your kidneys so clearly it didn’t mean much to her.

What? Receipts please?

2 hours ago, vuelve88 said:

If she had time to talk about Justin Bieber and the Jenners, she had time to talk about Francia Raisa. :fish2:

Oh WOW! :eek: 

3 hours ago, Peep Show said:

This is honestly disgusting.

Selena needs to be grateful for this girl for her whole life.

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

This is the same girl who (allegedly) kept being a cocaine vacuum and heroin junkie even after receiving a kidney transplant when both of those drugs destroy your kidneys so clearly it didn’t mean much to her.

Disgusting if true.

1 hour ago, Pink Ranger said:

I think she could have mentioned her in the documentary at least once definitely just so it’s a bit distasteful/disrespectful but I don’t think she meant any malice behind it.

How can you not name (or forget to mention) the person who literally donate an organ to save your life? :rip:

I'm shocked by this story.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.