Francia Raisa (Selena’s kidney donor) reacts to Taylena friendship: “Interesting”

nostalgia

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, Attitude said:

girl :gaycat6: that was so unnecessary 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• #Beautiful

• Freakshowvato

• sillycilla

• KatyPrismSpirit

8 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Wow. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

I don't think Selena should feel obligated to love a friend the most because that friend donated a kidney to her. People change and grow apart and there's nothing wrong with that, but to reduce someone who saved your life as if she's some random person you know, yeah, it comes off as ungrateful.

17 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Not everyone she knows gave her an organ :biblio: 

They always seem to have a weird friendship where it looks like they hate each other post kidney. But then they did that TikTok earlier this year and looked like they made up/on good terms. Honestly it’s similar to her and Demi’s friendship lol 

19 minutes ago, Attitude said:

This is not a good look, even if there's been drama between them  :toofunny3:

I watched her documentary and all I could think about was how privileged she is and she kind of comes off as entitled. That new comment from her is kind of um… :redface:

i swear if i was francia i would've asked for my kidney back because this is extremely ungrateful and rude :rip: i cant believe this girl cause this is just ridiculous to refer to your donor as "someone you know" 

I can't wait until her and that Raquelle girl stop being friends. She'll probably spill all the tea. 

Selena girl… now is the time to step away from your phone :rip:

hope these two can talk through their issues

All she had to do was respond with a cute "The documentary is about other topics which is why Francia is not in it, but I always be grateful for what she did for me x"

The fact that she's just being cunty about it and going out of her way to avoid acknowledging her directly is just- :redface:

Edited by Marla Singer

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I watched her documentary and all I could think about was how privileged she is and she kind of comes off as entitled. That new comment from her is kind of um… :redface:

I can't put my finger on it, but that documentary definitely rubbed me the wrong way. She seems like a very demanding person to be around. 

Omg :deadbanana2: 

For someone who claims to never be on their phone or social media she sure is plugged into social media. Handle this sh*t privately 

She should consider deleting TikTok too, I remember she used to be messy on IG comments as well. Many celebrities just can't handle social media — and that's normal, I couldn't either. 

1 minute ago, Attitude said:

I can't put my finger on it, but that documentary definitely rubbed me the wrong way. She seems like a very demanding person to be around. 

There were def some sweet moments when she went back to her hometown, but lord everything else… I get what you’re saying. :rip:

Anyway that response for some reason reminds me of that BLM hashtag tweet that backfired. Where’s the PR? :redface:

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

MTE, I've been a casual stan since our generation pretty much grew up with WOWP and all her music

But that doc made me see her in a different light

Like I sympathized with her mental and physical struggles but the parts where she wasn't manic at all and just going off on interviewers and stuff makes her look so fake

Like when she got upset cause an interviewer didn't acknowledge her philanthropy and she felt like she was a Disney witch ala Alex Russo in her outfit I was like TF?? Or in the beginning when she asked that guy if he regrets signing her :redface:

And Kenya being reduced to just "an escape" from her glamorous, wealthy world I-

I know she didn't have bad intentions and maybe she's not that out of touch but yeah the doc had weird parts and it wasn't a good look and this recent comment doesn't help

Yikes. It went from bad to worse. She really doesn’t want to acknowledge Francia. She treats her as if they were just acquaintances. 

7 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Francia should've been featured in this documentary. Even for 5 seconds. That is a HUGE part of Selena's journey, and this documentary was supposed to shed light on lupus and her bipolar psychosis. She mentioned Justin IRRELEVANTLY over that DJ Snake song, but couldn't mention her kidney donor who literally saved her life?

Selena is so used to soundbites I feel, bc she keeps saying Taylor is her only friend in the industry, yet she's apparently been so close to Camila Cabello, Miley Cyrus lately... so are those not her true friends, are they just there for clout, or is Taylor the one being used for clout, or does she just not care for them? And growing up she was close to Demi Lovato (they literally did everything from Barney to Disney together as childhood best friends, lived together for years).  So even if she meant like starting off in the industry, that isn't even true.

And as someone pointed out, her statement is ironic bc Taylor IS the cool girl in the industry lmao, she owned an entire Hollywood squad and Selena was part of it. She just seems so oblivious and pick me for no reason.

whew‬  :jonny4:

3 hours ago, Revolution said:

she was always disrespectful to francia. i remember selena referring to her as "that girl who donated the kidney". :rip:

Is this forreal ??? :psyduck:

Can someone cite this? Link me!!!

Omg and that tweet of her referring Francia as "somebody that I know" :deadbanana:

Gorl stop making yourself look bad. Where is her pr team?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.